Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,486 members, 7,865,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) (843 Views)

Throwback To When Wizkid Bowed For Psquare After Seeing Their Award Collection / OMG! See How This Twins Sisters Fully Show Off Their Bikini Body Online (photos) / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by ourkobo: 12:16am On Mar 19, 2016
"Me and my Bro is getting ready cos it seems Nigeria needs a new twin artists. smiley smiley smiley
We present to them the j.special cool cool cool cool

Abeg let's support these guys joor
Since psquare decided to break our hearts.
> grin grin grin

Re: See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by prico32(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2016
ourkobo:

"Me and my Bro is getting ready cos it seems Nigeria needs a new twin artists. smiley smiley smiley
We present to them the j.special cool cool cool cool

Abeg let's support these guys joor
Since psquare decided to break our hearts.
> grin grin grin

Wish them well
Re: See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by micfoley: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Kontunu
Re: See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 19, 2016
screenshot of the post or addobilivit
Re: See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by Delphi(m): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Turn by turn jare!
Re: See What This Twins Wrote On His Facebook For Psquare (inspirational And Funny) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
lol..... taking over tins

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary In Dubai (pics) / Watch Actress Toyin Aimakhu Display Her Drummer Skills With The Konga Drums / Wizkid Becomes First Nigeria To Hit 2 Million Followers On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.