Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Instagram Issue Pls Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram Issue Pls Help! (1079 Views)

Save Mb On Instagram / 10 Year Old Boy Gets $10,000 From Facebook For Instagram Hack / How To Save Other People Pictures In Instagram To Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 12:52am On Mar 19, 2016
For some reasons, I have being unable to sign up to the photo sharing social network called instagram. I'm on facebook, twitter, Google+, youtube, myspace etc. I also want to be on instagram
I have tried registering it on my phone but it keep given me error message. Don't know whether it is network or my phone fault.
I want somebody to help register me on the network. Pls help a nairalander that is in need of an instagram account.

Want to help? Pls hala me on jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
So I can send you account info. You can use Instagram as the subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by Olarajee(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Get a life na... haba. Lol

You wan dry all sha. Add 2go join na.

No beef o... I dey tease u
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 5:25am On Mar 19, 2016
O.p make sure u are using the latest version. You can download it from playstore and then try again. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:
O.p make sure u are using the latest version. You can download it from playstore and then try again. Cheers.
Latest version? I have tried a lot for this thing but it just refuse to go through. That was why I bring it to the forum so that somebody can try it for me. I don tire o. E be like say na witch de wory am? lol
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Olarajee:
Get a life na... haba. Lol
You wan dry all sha. Add 2go join na.
No beef o... I dey tease u
Haha... I see.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 9:21am On Mar 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
For some reasons, I have being unable to sign up to the photo sharing social network called instagram. I'm on facebook, twitter, Google+, youtube, myspace etc. I also want to be on instagram
I have tried registering it on my phone but it keep given me error message. Don't know whether it is network or my phone fault.
I want somebody to help register me on the network. Pls help a nairalander that is in need of an instagram account.

Want to help? Pls hala me on jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
So I can send you account info. You can use Instagram as the subject of the mail.

Thank you.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
Latest version? I have tried a lot for this thing but it just refuse to go through. That was why I bring it to the forum so that somebody can try it for me. I don tire o. E be like say na witch de wory am? lol

Hmmmmmm. Dis one is strong.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:

Hmmmmmm. Dis one is strong.
Yea, very strong and strange my brother . Don't know. if u can help me out?
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea, very strong and strange my brother . Don't know. if u can help me out?

My brother I cannot interfere with gods plan for u.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:

My brother I cannot interfere with gods plan for u.
That's not the way it is. Remember that what I'm asking for is help/assistance. I don't see how ur help will turn out to be interferance. I think one interfere when he/she hinder or try to hurt somebody not when he/she help or assist. My brother, let me tell u. This IG account is specially important to me for a reason. If u are in a position that u can create it for me, pls do. It does not mean that u interfere in God's plan for my life rather, it mean that u help actualize God's plan for my life.

Interested in knowing why the IG account is important to me?
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
That's not the way it is. Remember that what I'm asking for is help/assistance. I don't see how ur help will turn out to be interferance. I think one interfere when he/she hinder or try to hurt somebody not when he/she help or assist. My brother, let me tell u. This IG account is specially important to me for a reason. If u are in a position that u can create it for me, pls do. It does not mean that u interfere in God's plan for my life rather, it mean that u help actualize God's plan for my life.

Interested in knowing why the IG account is important to me?

Bros see d long note because of interferance, Lol. bros opening an IG account will require one to create an email also. How about u try using ur friends or relatives phone, tablet or PC ?? And wats so important about opening an IG account.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
agohmamuda:

Bros see d long note because of interferance, Lol. bros opening an IG account will require one to create an email also. How about u try using ur friends or relatives phone, tablet or PC ?? And wats so important about opening an IG account.
Haha... I beg no mind the long note, I just want make sure u understand. Strange things happens at times. U don't need to open a new email account to create IG account my brother. U can use my existing mail address. It may suprise u to know that I have done all you suggested without success before I brought the matter here. I have a laptop but for some reason, I'm unable to open the IG with the laptop.

Bros, something is definately important about it. I will need to tell u that privately ok?
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
Haha... I beg no mind the long note, I just want make sure u understand. Strange things happens at times. U don't need to open a new email account to create IG account my brother. U can use my existing mail address. It may suprise u to know that I have done all you suggested without success before I brought the matter here. I have a laptop but for some reason, I'm unable to open the IG with the laptop.

Bros, something is definately important about it. I will need to tell u that privately ok?

agohmamuda567@gmail.com
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 5:43am On Mar 20, 2016
agohmamuda:

agohmamuda567@gmail.com
You have a mail bro
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 6:07am On Mar 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
You have a mail bro

didn't get ur mail bro. pls check d delivery status of the mail u sent and also if u spelt out d email correctly. Happy Sunday.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2016
agohmamuda:

didn't get ur mail bro. pls check d delivery status of the mail u sent and also if u spelt out d email correctly. Happy Sunday.
Ok, I check n get back to u. Happy Sunday to u too. Hope u go to church today?
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
Ok, I check n get back to u. Happy Sunday to u too. Hope u go to church today?

No. On transit already. Movement tins.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by CosmicJames(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2016
agohmamuda:

No. On transit already. Movement tins.
I see, no p. I have resend the mail. I actually input the wrong address before.
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by agohmamuda(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
I see, no p. I have resend the mail. I actually input the wrong address before.

Lol. I knew u must have misspelt my id
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by Xhaka(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2016
What kind of phone are you using?
Re: Instagram Issue Pls Help! by grandstar(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2016
Use. a laptop or go to a cybercafe instead

(1) (Reply)

... / Which Network Is The Best For Internet Live Broadcast At Abule Egba Axis / Any Fairly Used 5.5 Inch 2gb, Ram16gb Rom.for Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.