Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums (945 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Blasts MC Galaxy Again: My 2 Singles Are Doper Than Your 2 Albums / Tonto Dikeh And Lynxx Are Born Again [PICS] / Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by metrodirect: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Lynxx, who dropped a single last year with Tekno titled ‘Pray for You’, was scheduled to drop his sophomore album in November, 2015, but did not.

Since going underground for a while, the singer has revealed the reason behind it saying, he took that time to understand the business aspect of the music business. He also added that, the time away helped him get to reconnect with himself which will manifest in his new album.

Writing via his Instagram account, Lynxx said:

Evolution is the greatest thing that can happen to man. Growth and formation development, realization of Purpose and ignition of real drive, passion and value puts you in the state of mind to really impact the world in ways you have never imagined.

In the Last year alone i have Evolved into a being i never envisioned i would be but overall this is the most fulfilling state of mind, body and soul.

Its All been channeled into the Music and i cant wait to share these experiences with you lot. Music for me has taken a whole new dimension, the purpose is to impact the world from my Perspective and i have no doubt that my people would be able to connect and relate instantly, i promise it would be worth the long wait.

2 project Ready, 1 soon to be delivered to the \uD83C\uDF0D… Lets start over, This time with a purpose!.

http://www.042express.com/2016/03/lynxx-reveals-why-he-took-break-from.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by metrodirect: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Lynxxx!!!
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by MoneypassGod(m): 4:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Who is he??
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by pennytration(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2016
MoneypassGod:
Who is he??
ask google
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by tyson99(m): 4:32am On Mar 19, 2016
Ever since you've been singing sef it's always like you are on break

5 Likes

Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by Smellymouth: 5:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Hahhhhahaahahahh.. Two albums? Person wen never fit release hit track?? grin
Mr lynxxx, while u were away on a "break", Vic-O don blow pass u
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by skuribeebo: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
This guy is not well. Wetin you dey sing? I don't even know any of your trash. Better get yourself a job, you are getting older.
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by cruzita(f): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2016
grin what is lynxx?
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by hedonistic: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
This one wey only sabi how to form fine boy voltron up and down without substance. Was he ever a musician? He is more of a video vixen, even in his own videos.

1 Like

Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by Afrok(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Haha... him dey seek attention for ehn comeback? Well Lynxx I think the industry didn't miss u at all, please go stage a fight (fake) with another celeb to announce your comeback.

U Damn need publicity stunt... some people feel even with your songs, u are always on break.
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
ur head dey dier lynxx
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by nairagossip: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2016
praizeblog:
ur head dey dier lynxx
lol
Re: Lynxx Reveals Why He Took A Break From Music, Set For A Come Back With 2 Albums by nairagossip: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
i missed that his voice lol

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz, His Babymama & Their Daughter Holiday In Sweden (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda Plans Fairytale Wedding In Greece / Guy Narrates Wickedness Neighbour Meted Out On Him Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.