Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB (22074 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / REVEALED: How Senate President, Bukola Saraki Looted Kwara Dry – EFCC, CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by Eze2000(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2016
DropShot:
And some shameless youths support this man and call his case a witch hunt!

How did Nigeria sink this low such that the victims of these mindless lootings are the ones who come to the defence of those who have made their living very miserable?

Unfortunately, those youths touts whose future has been stolen for crumbs are always at the fore front of discharging jungle justice on their fellow victims of looters whose only offence more often than not is stealing petty stuffs for survival.

With attitude of most current crop of youths calling themselves leaders of tomorrow, the future will be worse than now should they actually become leaders in future.

sariki case is like NEPA . Stealing mega billions in broad daylight or should i say darkness?

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by finestiyke(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2016
DropShot:
And some shameless youths support this man and call his case a witch hunt!

How did Nigeria sink this low such that the victims of these mindless lootings are the ones who come to the defence of those who have made their living very miserable?

Unfortunately, those youths touts whose future has been stolen for crumbs are always at the fore front of discharging jungle justice on their fellow victims of looters whose only offence more often than not is stealing petty stuffs for survival.

With attitude of most current crop of youths calling themselves leaders of tomorrow, the future will be worse than now should they actually become leaders in future.

Shut up please, did you also say same thing when Tinubu was before the CCT?
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by sammhi(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
The hypocrites cry the most!
Most commenting on Saraki should be jailed are nothing but Tinubu apologist who felt robbed by Saraki. pure and simple!.
Fasola is a thief so also oda politicians ..but they are ministers.. are they not?
why we cry witch hunt is that all are guilty so you can't pick one man out of many and say he alone is guilty. Have you ask yourself why Jesus did this in John 8: 1-14 ..
He set an adulterous woman free not that he condone sin but he knew the rest were just hypocrites!
Imagine CCB yelling us Tinubu was freed in error!

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by busyfishing(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
ziccoit:

Who is going to impeach him? Do you know number and calibre of senators that have been following him to CCT? One Sheu Sanni, one of the senators representing Kaduna is an activist and a product of civil society who has always been at the forefront of agitation against corrupt people, he has been among those senators that have been following Saraki all about. That would tell you how deep the corruption has gone to even becloud our sense of reasoning.
i like smart folks.I noticed u r
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by Goldencollins: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
peadel20:

But to be sincere, why always blaming APC? remember, it is the same party that is prosecuting all its members now unlike the past PDP. Do you still prefer the Jonathan that allows any offender to go unchecked? PDP was the greatest misery that has ever happened to this nation. Sentiment apart. I hate politics but we were all living witness of the Jonathan's speech. "Stealing is not corruption" so, which of the party is the scam you referred to?
APC is SCAM to Nigeria.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by antispexish(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
ziccoit:

Who is going to impeach him? Do you know number and calibre of senators that have been following him to CCT? One Sheu Sanni, one of the senators representing Kaduna is an activist and a product of civil society who has always been at the forefront of agitation against corrupt people, he has been among those senators that have been following Saraki all about. That would tell you how deep the corruption has gone to even becloud our sense of reasoning.

There will be no need for impeachment. If found guilty, he wunt be a senator, talkless of being senate president!
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by ibedun: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
flokii:

they've destroyed it sef.. na God just bring this gallant soldier from the '80s with TRUE spirit of service to save d day..

these guys don't care... d Health, Education, Power sectors etc. gone

Nigerian students can't even embark on useful projects again like bfor.. and d whites have advanced like crazy (nanotech, AIs etc.)

we're still wallowing in poverty & foolishness.. yet some don't even know who the enemies are

na Bubuu matter they sha wan reason.. God help us

God don sleep for African matter. Stupidity reigns supreme in that awful continent.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by DropShot: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
finestiyke:

Shut up please, did you also say same thing when Tinubu was before the CCT?
Untrained thing.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by foriz4u(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tunami:
and some senseless youths on nairaland will still call him their mentor.
dont mind them with their foolish minds... but sometimes, i think these agencies, banks and channels through which monies are being siphoned should be charge accordingly for not reporting such large amount of monies under their watch to authorities. they too are accomplish.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by nijabazaar: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
5starmilitant:

If corrupt buhari that presented the worst budget in history can be people's messiah, what stops Saraki from being people's mentor?

All Nigeria politicians are thieves. No one can swear with a Bible or a Koran that he is not corrupt.
Stay there....they can swear voraciously with the bible or koran and still loot billions the next second

these people either dont believe in relgion or they believe that by donating handsomely to the church, building a magnificient mosque will somehow make God turn a blind eye to their larceny...

the ptoblem is with us, the deprived mass, esp the youths...we never call a spade a spade....everyone on this thread, including I, will sing a different tune if saraki as much as Give us a million naira weekend gift.

In Delta, James ibori stole like its goin outta fashion...yet everyone is anticipating with joy, his release from prison....i cry with frustration when some dektans claim he is d best governor that ever walked d earth

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by Achuwa1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
EFCC are really toothless like obj said,they are now conspiring with ccb to fabricate lies against saraki after a case has already being won,,
where were EFCC & CCB with their so called evidences b4 dis case started,,
APC topshots like saraki & pmb should be ready for a showdown with saraki after he wins this case coz he will surely deal with them mercilessly especially jagaban coz i know pmb will be loyal to saraki after dis for his govt.to sail peacefully.
No wonder i no longer hear the voice of Tinubu boys in the senate on the media like b4 again,coz the bar has now swing towards saraki direction
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by ThatNova(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Trendishine:
reading dat tin from beginning 2 end does not suggest u brilliant, hv even read sometin much more longer, it only relays u curious, if only u are that interested in d story..there is no end 2 writing according 2 ecclessasticles..dnt need 2 read dat much 2 know dat saraki is a thief. d epistle only affirms my belief.. gud day broda, hw tins..?..
yeah. curiosity is the word. I'm fine bruh. hope you're making the best out of the present condition of our country??
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by Trendishine: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2016
ThatNova:

yeah. curiosity is the word. I'm fine bruh. hope you're making the best out of the present condition of our country??
lol bro, jst hope it gets better
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by October1960: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Correct. Well said below. I know some of his relatives in the USA. Lavish lifestyle with stolen money.

HungerBAD:
For those that wants to call this a Witch-Hunt.

Know that Nigeria does not have a statute of limitations for any crime committed. What this means, is that a crime committed ONCE UPON A TIME AGO, and which can still be proven, can be prosecuted anytime.

I am still wondering, when charges from siphoning thousands of pensioners money in Societe General Bank will be brought against him,Saraki is a Criminal and he should spend the rest of his adult days in jail.

This is a man who has not done a day of work in his life, and was teleguided and taught by his father on how to loot and steal Public Fund. How did this man end up the Senate President? this is an embarrassment to the entity called Nigeria.

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by GBYB: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania:
If this evidence is tangible enough to unseat him, why hasn't he been impeached over presiding the Senate?
nd who among the lawbreakers... Sorry, law makers dare raise such motion. Most of them follow him to his trials as a sign of pledging their support to him every now nd then.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by October1960: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Notice Saraki's lawyers never denied the claims. They just keep looking for technicalities to stop the trial.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by iamrealdeji(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
so suddenly saraki is no more a saint?
When saraki decamped from PDP to APC............. apc ZOMBIE’s hail him.
When saraki was moving from state to state with saint buhari, st amaechi, saint Tinubu and other apc thief saint............. apc ZOMBIE’s hail him.
when saraki delivered kwara state to apc during the presidential, senate and house of rep election............... apc ZOMBIE’s hail him.

And suddenly when he reach he turn to enjoy what he has worked for.

Tinubu and his fellow apc zombie’s now sees him as a thief and want to kill him.
believe it or not, the man worked for the party moona let am enjoy he handworkd o.

prayer point: anybody that said i should not enjoy what i worked for, by fire by force the person must die .
Your IQ is obviously so low and I think you're an illiterate and one of those people that eat amala at Saraki's house. How can a sane person say this? What is supposed to be our problem with the party? So,party is first to you and not how good your country is ran,even if your country is sold off,as long as your party is set,you're cool with it. African mentality,don't say this outside Nigeria pls.
What he worked for,hmmn,so some youths still think this way? Anyway you're illiterate. Should he work for the progress of his country or cor his own personal enjoyment or benefit? That's how low your IQ is

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by Roadmap27(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wish all of can listen to song by one Nigeria musician called Saheed Osupa. He sang the lyrice "reveal my secrete and I will open your yahns". This is the case in Nigeria right now we all know Saraki is guity but it's also influence by some big boss, we call it winch hunt. Let them keep on like dat, I know some1 will come tomorrow and reveal to us any mismanagement by Buari. After his tenure. Mowitemi o.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by GBYB: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
sammhi:
The hypocrites cry the most!
Most commenting on Saraki should be jailed are nothing but Tinubu apologist who felt robbed by Saraki. pure and simple!.
Fasola is a thief so also oda politicians ..but they are ministers.. are they not?
why we cry witch hunt is that all are guilty so you can't pick one man out of many and say he alone is guilty. Have you ask yourself why Jesus did this in John 8: 1-14 ..
He set an adulterous woman free not that he condone sin but he knew the rest were just hypocrites!
Imagine CCB yelling us Tinubu was freed in error!
Pastor, so we should set all of them (corrupt ones) free... Metuh, Dasuki nd co. all free..
So if I get there tomorrow nd take wrongly, that which belongs to the masses, Jesus will free me too?
You want to start manipulating the scripture just to set an obviously corrupt politician (Saraki) free?
May God forgive me nd you.

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by iamrealdeji(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
5starmilitant:

If corrupt buhari that presented the worst budget in history can be people's messiah, what stops Saraki from being people's mentor?

All Nigeria politicians are thieves. No one can swear with a Bible or a Koran that he is not corrupt.
These are the types of stupid talks that keep ruining this nation. Obviously,you have very low IQ. When have you heard any American encourage their politicians to steal because everyone is corrupt. When is this country going to be a better place when people like you think we should ignore whatever politicians do because everyone is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by TijaniAbu: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
This same Saraki that Ribadu's EFCC gave Kwara State under his tenure a clean bill of health in 2010? Is now the same person that 5 years after Tinubu's The Nation newspaper is claiming looted? Buhari should go and face governance and leading Nigeria abeg. God put Saraki where he is as Senate President.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by GBYB: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
October1960:
Notice Saraki's lawyers never denied the claims. They just keep looking for technicalities to stop the trial.
Honestly, I observed this too.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by onile0500(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is Nigeria for us, once a person failed to align with us we always find a way to blackmail that entity. We can't just get it right enough until we all kill the selfish and biased mind, Saraki failed be a stooge for for some leaders in APC and he continue to battle with different issues on-on till when are we going to be sane enough to know the reality.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by 5starmilitant: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamrealdeji:
These are the types of stupid talks that keep ruining this nation. Obviously,you have very low IQ. When have you heard any American encourage their politicians to steal because everyone is corrupt. When is this country going to be a better place when people like you think we should ignore whatever politicians do because everyone is corrupt?

Even Osama bin laden was some people's mentor before he died. Any leader whether good or bad, must have people he is mentoring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by yusufalabere(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
The issue of Senate President case at CCT must be clear, Saraki has not run away from the court but justice must be done and seen to be done. He is exploring every option available to him within the judicial system and that is perfectly legal. It is also not his place to prove his innocence. That is the duty of the prosecution as he who alleges must prove. All he needs basically is discredit the case of the prosecution even up to jurisdiction and previous judgments. That is the requirement of the law.

The lack of diligence on the part of the CCT for failing to inform n prosecute Saraki for offences alleged to be committed 13yrs ago. What is so special now? They released Tinubu because he wasn't invited and given a chance to respond to allegations before filing charges against him so why didn't they follow a procedure established by inviting him first and according him the opportunity to respond accordingly? Now in the interest of rescuing himself he's entitled to request the same treatment as given Tinubu from the court based on similar material facts.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by thaoriginator: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

just as amaechi is your mentor, atiku is your mentor, saraki is also my mentor grin
You are the real zombie. FYI, Bob Marley and Fela are my mentors..
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by feeloscar(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pennsylvania:
If this evidence is tangible enough to unseat him, why hasn't he been impeached over presiding the Senate?
because the Senate is Nigeria's no 1 enemy.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by feeloscar(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Saraki should just resign and go house jejely instead of getting disgraced. Many things dey that man head.
I swear
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by hasonjack: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
ziccoit:

You are right
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by gbengus17: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
THE WAY I SEE THIS CASE, AFTER CODE OF CONDUCT== HE HAS MANY CASES WITH EFCC. BUT WHY HAS EFCC FAILED TO PROSCUTE HIM ALL THIS DAYS==WHAT ARE THEY WAITING. SHAME ON ILORIN PEOPLE WHO CANT THINK ALONE, UNTIL THEY GET TO SARAKI HOUSE. IT IS JUST MATTER OF FEW DAYS---HE WILL BE THE MOST DISGRACED SENETE PRESDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by gbengus17: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
REMEMBER DAVID MARK IS BACK TO THE SENATE==HE IS EYEING THE SIT
Re: How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB by jerrymej(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2016
If memories can be refreshed I see no reason why Saraki should not be sent forth for trial of the allegations charge against him..

I think those charges laid against him are not just stories rather I believe them to be main facts of what he has Done. he should pay for his did if he's guilty of the mention charges.....

No one in Nigeria is above the LAW and as we Nigerians meant to believe there's no statute limitation to any crime in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.