Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) (2893 Views)

Female Uniben Student Goes Mad In Lagos, Strips Unclad, Dances On Expressway(pic / Man From Abia State "Goes Mad" In Niger State. Photos / PHOTOS: Woman Suddenly Goes Mad On The Streets Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by stephenduru: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2016
According to Maybelle Boma, this happened yesterday at Douala, Cameroon. The woman allegedly parked her Prado Jeep, walked into the middle of the road and started displaying. She was said to have been finally overpowered by security operatives when she was about getting naked.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/woman-parks-her-jeep-and-starts.html

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by stephenduru: 5:32am On Mar 19, 2016

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by HungerBAD: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Don't even know what to type.

But, i am suspecting she is high on something.

Once she comes down from the Mountain, she will get back to her senses. This is why i hate drugs.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by delishpot: 5:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Wetin she smoke? I hope she returns to normal soon. Na wa.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by NobleAngell(f): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmmm that's strange. Just like that? Her village people have been trailing her.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2016
May God save us. I dey feel say na for on Nollywood d thing dey happen, I no knw say e dey happen for real life.

No weapon fashioned against me and my loved ones shall prosper!
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by McCarlito(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:
Wetin she smoke? I hope she returns to normal soon. Na wa.
HungerBAD:
Don't even know what to type.
But, i am suspecting she is high on something.
Once she comes down from the Mountain, she will get back to her senses. This is why i hate drugs.

Who among u exported that Otueke Weed to Cameroon

6 Likes

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by skelewu404(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2016
That is what happens when you smoke congo weed for the first time
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by delishpot: 5:41am On Mar 19, 2016
McCarlito:

Who among u exported that Otuoke Weed to Cameroon

Na I'm make I ask question na. If say I dey sure say na otueke weed, I for no ask wetin she smoke na cool
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by chiefolododo(m): 5:43am On Mar 19, 2016
I no know say dey get jaz for Cameroon too
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by McCarlito(m): 5:48am On Mar 19, 2016
delishpot:

Na I'm make I ask question na. If say I dey sure say na otueke weed, I for no ask wetin she smoke na cool

I know it's definitely Jonathan's handiwork grin grin grin
Somebodi call Lying Mohammed for me angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Tunami(m): 5:50am On Mar 19, 2016
eleyi le gidi gan, elor mu kpankere mimo wa.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by delishpot: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2016
McCarlito:

Lol grin
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 5:51am On Mar 19, 2016
McCarlito:

Make una leave my friend oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Nelkoko: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Dis 1 is strong.... Abeg anibody wey dey sell Okene weed in Cameroon shuld b arrested.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by diasporaman(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Who knows what has gone wrong.

End time manifestations
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by martinchinedu(m): 6:01am On Mar 19, 2016
The woman dey mimic jet li 4 some of the picx......

4 Likes

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by esantex(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2016
God knows everything
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Damfostopper(m): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2016
The jazz strong...... Hhahhhahaaahhahahahahahha
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Gracito(f): 6:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Nawao. Eleyi gidi gan shocked
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by ajaylee1(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Her village witch hav been fasting for dis woman's life, I think they succeeded.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Troubles of life. It could be anything that has caused her to lose her sanity
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by kennynelcon(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Two things are involved, either say en jazz backfire or person remember her. God will help you.
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Looks like a movie scene
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by hatux: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
martinchinedu:
The woman dey mimic jet li 4 some of the picx......
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3509789_3114_jpeg80d9c5e7675d3ca1e41b852d163be26f
I can see the real Bob Marley face_but I ain't smoking anything...

Funny though gringrin

1 Like

Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Dexema(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2016
where is the Prado jeep? #ismellcameroonianlie
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by oppybouy(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Lmao. Na movie dem dey shoot jhoor grin
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by onojaduru: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Melvinsofty: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol grin grin grin she day throw iron chin.. Lol this lady Don act Chinese movies tire
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Jet li.
Chaiiiiiiii sorry
Wish u well and speedy remote back to normal
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by amuokuko: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
She prolly received a call from her Village people..
Re: Well Dressed Woman Parks Her Jeep On The Road & Suddenly Goes Mad(photos) by soniabrenda(f): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2016
it should be a repercussion of what she did

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What An IUD Is? Many Do Not. / Natural Way To Shrink Fibroid Completely / 10 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Coconut Water For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.