Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, (1944 Views)

SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) / Winners Pastor With Suspected Human Meat Caught In Ondo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by optionB: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2016
According to Osun Defender, Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state on Thursday

2 AK47 rifles and other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.

The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning.

The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.

After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel.

So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the area.

A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: “I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.

So I did not know it was human meat that I ate at such expensive price.”

source: https://www.naij.com/58637.html?pk_campaign=ush

Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by HungerBAD: 5:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Is this not an old story?
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by McCarlito(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2016
A Pastor who was among the people who tipped off the police on Thursday said: “I went to the hotel early this year, after eating, I was told that a lump of meat was being sold at N700, I was surprised.
Is this pastor pained because Of the price of the Lump of Meat he ate or because he partook in eating a human meat

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by delishpot: 5:43am On Mar 19, 2016
Very old story
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by pyyxxaro: 6:00am On Mar 19, 2016
Wetin happen again

Am just here to read comments tongue
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by jcross19: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2016
optionB:
According to Osun Defender, Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state on Thursday

After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

“Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel.

So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery in the early hours of yesterday,” said a vegetable seller in the area.

where were you when the news was first published? Were you in the grave? Or in coma? Op get sense I.j.n.

1 Like

Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by Goodcare(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2016
i fear oooh
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by akpur1(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Please kill those cannibals
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by dikeigbo2(m): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2016
An incident of 4 years back. Op just blown it out of proportion, maybe the Op was in jail when the news first broke out.. Op you are on your own.
#OYO
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by Nicepoker(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Op were u in coma then?
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by coolebux(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Baddest op
You lived in oblivion abi gringrin

Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by AskProf: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2016
optionB:

Junk, stale & nonsense.
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by optionB: 11:24am On Mar 19, 2016
jcross19:
where were you when the news was first published? Were you in the grave? Or in coma? Op get sense I.j.n.

answer d question u asked urself.
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by optionB: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
dikeigbo2:
An incident of 4 years back. Op just blown it out of proportion, maybe the Op was in jail when the news first broke out.. Op you are on your own.
#OYO

so when were u released?
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by gqboyy(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2016
endtime cannibals eating endtime meat in an endtime hotel.
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by dikeigbo2(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
optionB:

so when were u released?

The question is directed to you, and an imminent answer is required from you ..
Re: Hotel Selling Cooked Human Meat Found In Onitsha, 11 Arrested With Human Heads, by chulo132(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2016
You recovered all that from the hotel and you are withholding the name of the hotel? That's stupid!

(1) (Reply)

Two South African Ladies Rape A Drugged Man. / Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat Till The Goat Died. / Woman Strips Off Her Husband’s Cloths During Fight In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.