Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? (602 Views)

Recommend A Good WIFI Hacker For Android / Please Recommend A Power Device That Can Power My Mini Studio For At Least 12hrs / Recommend A Good Mobile Wifi Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Shower head attachment to soften water?
I was wondering if there are shower head filter out there that act as a water softener? The place I am about to move to has hard water and I can't install an entire water softener system, so I want to be able to soften the water some other way.

Any suggestions?
Re: Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? by delishpot: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2016
Don't think there is any. But there are mechanisms for that to attach to your household water source I think
Re: Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? by Phargbemmy(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Go to Ilbagno Nigeria Limited, a world reknown supplier of all brands of newest water technology in the whole sub-African region.

You will sure find your best fits at very affordable price(s).

The showroom is locates at elf bus stop, lekki epe expressway, immediately after Marwa bus stop, lekki phase one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Somebody Recommend A Shower Head That Will Soften Water? by bigtt76(f): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Softness or hardness is a chemical property the water adopted from its source. To change that property, you need to subject it to chemical reaction by using the appropriate chemicals, shower head will not filter it way except it has chemical based filters inside it. Best you install a system that will manage the water source entering your house as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Clean Blackberry Curve 7(9320) For Sale / SOLD(pics)!!! / France Use Hp Mini 11o For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.