Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers (18469 Views)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Some Abducted Chibok Girls Refused To Come Home / Adewale Elijah Oluwatayo Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by gen2briz(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by carinmom(f): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
The Wicked one is at it again.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by esu14(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
Oh God!why my own community!
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by greatbrian(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Apc is a party of desperados. I won't be surprised if all the murder and abduction of the Apc members z also by d Apc members just to make the dullard declare a state of emergency and thereby be in power............. my thought sha bash me at ur own doom for the zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by arireirede: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Wike nd PDP should held resosible for any deaths or problems that happened in river re-run election.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by tiwagist(f): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2016
observing...

P Square Back Again? Peter Okoye Advertises A Psquare Event

https://www.nairaland.com/2998858/p-square-back-again-peter

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by ndcide(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
APC should release the man and stop this games before I expose them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by legendsilver(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
hinwazaka:
MAY HE REST IN PIECES
just as your dad rested in pieces shay? Oniranu
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by sharrp: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2016
dieselsupplyng:
God have mercy on this people

Stop that illegal advertising

1 Like

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by macarson2k(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
doctokwus:
After winning majority seats today,the APC should immediately impeach Wike after inauguration .Immediately after Wike should be arraigned for (1)murder charges (2)hate speeches (3)Monumental fraud in the education ministry.
Wike knows he is looking at the death penalty or at the minimum life prison term soon as he is removed from office,thats why he compromised the supreme court justices and is now fighting the battle of his life to use his usual murderous squad to scare away voters.
He knows he cannot enter into inec office to force anyone to write results,thus this use of murderers to dissuade APC supporters from voting.
Wike cannot escape the fullweight of the law and justice on him and it starts with APC win today.

You are voting with mouth.what happened in Akwa Ibom state last Saturday will happen today in River state.

APC will have to impeach God first before Wike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by shamecurls(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2016
When people of high esteem like myself re-collect my experience as a resident of Rivers State, I was able to conclude at some point that Rivers state is structurally a city but morally a typical village that has a little edge over his neighbours-Anambra and Abia.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by henryhemon(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Pdp agents going around polling units trying to bribe inec officials but we're quick to shout to high heavens that APC brought imaginary billion van.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by anonimi: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
After winning majority seats today,the APC should immediately impeach Wike after inauguration .Immediately after Wike should be arraigned for (1)murder charges (2)hate speeches (3)Monumental fraud in the education ministry.
Wike knows he is looking at the death penalty or at the minimum life prison term soon as he is removed from office,thats why he compromised the supreme court justices and is now fighting the battle of his life to use his usual murderous squad to scare away voters.
He knows he cannot enter into inec office to force anyone to write results,thus this use of murderers to dissuade APC supporters from voting.
Wike cannot escape the fullweight of the law and justice on him and it starts with APC win today.

Sorry oh, but your LIES and propaganda won't work this time.
Nothing for you.

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

2 Likes

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Mattew690(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Make water dey carry una go

River state
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
stop dreaming. We are coming to take over Edo state after we finish Rivers

1 Like

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by ikombe: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
If only dis Zombie knew what he was saying

1 Like

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Oforleta(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2016
I dnt understand the reason behind all these lies,same lie about CHIBOK girls, Nobody was abducted, even if somebody was abducted, hold APC responsible.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Truckpusher(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
Why can't these animals conduct a simple election without bloodshed, the same thing happened last year during the guber and Presidential elections.

Gosh.
Wonders shall never end .

A bonafide son of an animal calling others 'animal' is an insult to your kinsmen who ordinarily are considered to be lower than animals.

fulaniscumbag .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by bayinq25(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
cant you see that the same lies APC used to foist buhari on you people is what is being used again.

Say NO to APC propaganda
And say yes to PDP embezzlements
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by fulanimafia: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Truckpusher:
Wonders shall never end .

A bonafide son of an animal calling others 'animal' is an insult to your kinsmen who ordinarily are considered to be lower than animals.

fulaniscumbag .

Even a bloody cultist has an opinion. Yet you're the one beheading and roasting each other because of an ordinary election?

You murderous blood sucking touts will meet your Waterloo, you're no better than the criminal herdsmen everyone is complaining about.

Animals.

1 Like

Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by justmenoni: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2016
The black guy in this ur pics looks so much like ngeneukwenu

cana882:
Well it's a sad news indeed.

On the other hand, i'll prefer they kill themselves than innocent civilians.

Make-the world go round!!!

Back to you pmmnews
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by cana882(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2016
justmenoni:
The black guy in this ur pics looks so much like ngeneukwenu

Lool.. na you talk o
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by xakakes: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
doctokwus:
See as you are displaying your semi-literacy on a public platform like this,even my little kid will not display or reason like this
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
cant you see that the same lies APC used to foist buhari on you people is what is being used again.

Say NO to APC propaganda
but its true of its pdp?
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by RALPHOW(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayoemrys:
but what the is wrong with the PDP?

what is wrong with Rivers State?
Where is there common sense?
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Mrford(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2016
phemmie06:
Election will come and go but your kinsmen will still remain your kinsmen

thats what rivers people don't understand. PDP or APC your brother remains your brother.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by justmenoni: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Kikikiki grin grin grin grin

quote author=cana882 post=43910276]Lool.. na you talk o[/quote]
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Obamina(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
In the name of Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i command you to shot up ya mouth. This is political, some people can just go hiding just to claim abduction, creating an impression to calumniate the opposition. I still don't see minister of rivers and other election related matters (Amechi) walking around as promised.
Ayoemrys:
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Chudyfuto(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Ayoemrys:
bros i dont meant to affront you but i must tell you with your comment,that you know nothing about nigerian politics.am an APC member and also a former PDP member.my dad is presently an APC L.G.A chiarman here in imo state.at my age if i dont call a spade a spade then am drawing myself backward.do you know that its only in politics one can arrange himself to be kidnap so as to cause political unrest?read that thread well and ask yourself this question.what was he doing at that water side by that hour knowing fully well that he is a top party figure and that election is only few hours to commence.at times bros we ought to leave sentiments and party affliations and reason crictically.how i wish hv the power,i would have squess the truth out of them.at times seeing this innocent people been killed daily,u have to leave sentiment and speak honestly.hut a nice day
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Chudyfuto(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=greatbrian post=43909232]Apc is a party of desperados. I won't be surprised if all the murder and abduction of the Apc members z also by d Apc members just to make the dullard declare a state of emergency and thereby be in power............. my thought sha bash me at ur own doom for the zombies [/quote
bros it seems like u seeing the handwritting on the wall.
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wish him safe return, but why all this? This is somebody I know personally, we even saw some weeks back....... politics in rivers state is something else..... you shall return safely in Jesus name.....
Re: Elyon Ntiro Elijah Abducted In Rivers by egalitarian78: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
popesam1:
This is not suppose to be happen, nigeria are still behind in term politics
In one sentence multiple gbagun¡¡¡¡. This is not supposed to be happening, Nigeria is still (or Nigerians are still) behind in terms of politics. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin River Port: Obaseki Tours Edo Waterways, Assures Investors Of Security, .. / Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years / Omokri Disproves Rufai Oseni's Claim On Reporters Covering EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.