Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Smart Is Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Smart Is Your Phone? (540 Views)

Infinix Smart Is A Budget Smartphone To Launch In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Is Your Phone? by sandrel(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2016
hi nairalanders,

i just want to know how smart is your phone.what do you think that makes your phone more smart than other phones.what are the unique application you installed in your phone and their uses.
Re: How Smart Is Your Phone? by Vikkie14: 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
First and foremost, That's a nice DP.

Coming back to edit.

***Modified***
MX PLAYER "PRO"
You will need to buy this Player on Playstore. If you can't pay for the app, i will advise you download MX PLAYER instead. It plays virtually every formats you throws at it.

OPEN SIGNAL.
With this app, you can know the nearest Wifi spot, closest Telephone mast of your network and if your phone supports Magnetic/compass sensor, then it will point to the direction of your signal. With you knowing where your signal is coming from, you can head there to get the strongest signal especially when browsing. It also scan your neighbourhood for wifi and will analyse where the strongest signal is, how far it is from you and many other things.
Also, you can scan to see your current Downloading/uploading speed. Your phone precise location is also possible. Lots of things in that single app.

POWER CLEAN
With power clean, you can clean your phone of junks and useless ads. There's something special about this app, you can see the actual informations about your phone. Forget all those crappy specs that were advertised with your phone, this app will show you the real "koko". That was how i bought a snokor rocket with an advertized 3600mah battery, but i scan it with this app and it shows the actual capacity is 1000mah.

PRIVACY GUARD
You need this to keep unwanted eyes from snooping on your important apps and files. Wont say more.

CLEAN MASTER
World number one cleaning app with over a billion download. You surely need this as well sister.

CM SECURITY
This can scan your phone for virus and malwares. Also protect you from unwanted snoopers/spying. Can show you 3G or 4G strength.

Lemme stop here. Hope you find them useful Sandrel. Let's see what apps you have on your phone please.

2 Likes

Re: How Smart Is Your Phone? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
My phone is the dullest phone around.
Producing by a stupid chinese company.

(1) (Reply)

Meizu Pro 6 Official: The First Helio X25 Has Many Other Strengths / Help On Mtn Time Based Plan / Another Galaxy S7 Freeze Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.