Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) (2438 Views)

Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by damcalceb: 9:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Good morning Nlanders, please kindly help with advice,am a Nursing student in a state university currently in 200 level,my Cgpa for 100 level is 2.83,what can I make of this,how can I boost this,u heard I might not be needing it@the end of my programme,but I really want to get back to a 2.1,please kindly advice
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
1.Try to improve your grammar, there is nothing like "am a student"
2. Quit nairaland
3. Read very well
4. Don't miss lectures

5. Make use of the library
6. Forget anything called relationship for now.

19 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by mozele(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:

2. Quit nairaland

3. Read very well

4. Don't miss lectures

point blank!

Op self determination and less play(including chit chats, gossips, social media) is your answer.

Go and fail no more...
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by damcalceb: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks bro,I think 3 and 4 dominates what I will work on
EastGold:

2. Quit nairaland

3. Read very well

4. Don't miss lectures

Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by damcalceb: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks bro, amen
mozele:

point blank!

Op self determination and less play(including chit chats, gossips, social media) is your answer.

Go and fail no more...
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
damcalceb:
Good morning Nlanders, please kindly help with advice,am a Nursing student in a state university currently in 200 level,my Cgpa for 100 level is 2.83,what can I make of this,how can I boost this,u heard I might not be needing it@the end of my programme,but I really want to get back to a 2.1,please kindly advice
Op, this is even better comapred to what i started with. Due to reasons beyond my control i had a 2.23 in my first semester part 1, i can graciously tell you that i eneded up graduating with a very very very comfortable Second class upper(If i had started well who knows, i might have gotten a 1st class)

Just be determined to achieve greatness and work hard. Read like your life depended on it Pray like you haven't read at all. Mix with the brilliant ones in your class and then WORK SMART.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by brodalikeme(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
In addition to some of the above listed changes you have to make, take your continuous accessement (CA) seriously. Attend classes, sit in front, revise always, befriend people that are like minded and put God first place. Also know yourself, best time to read, best way to read ( group study or personal) and preferred absorption method maybe during lectures or personal study.

I believe you will do well, I don't think you are a bad student. Good luck!
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
Develop the habit of reading daily. For the day a student stop reading is the day he starts dying. And also, go further on any topic, use library and the internet, and aggregate ur lecturer works with ur researched works.
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Toniwirelex: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
EastGold:

2. Quit nairaland

3. Read very well

4. Don't miss lectures

i have never visited my skul's library and yet i'm still maintaining my gud grades

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by TheAziz: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
see, you be focused and study very hard
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by 2kaythuks(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
elego1:
Develop the habit of reading daily. For the day a student stop reading is the day he starts dying. And also, go further on any topic, use library and the internet, and aggregate ur lecturer works with ur researched works.
body no b fire wood oh ..!
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by jornie(m): 3:21am On Mar 20, 2016
damcalceb:
Major keys, read, do assignments,concentrate in class,read again,dont miss tests,be in the right squad

Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by ibullem(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Use it to flash MTN to MTN
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Toniwirelex:
i have never visited my skul's library and yet i'm still maintaining my gud grades
pls what the othe guy said is the plain truth.

what works for you,might not work for other.
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by OkoyeA1(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2016
damcalceb:
I had worse when I was in year 1, but I still graduated with a 2.1 on the dot.
1) avoid demanding relationship, when I was in year 1, I had dis babe that always demanded my time n presence, 'baby where are u' I'm coming over', and all I couldn't concentrate...2 cut d long story short I failed woefully in my yr1, for someone that is BGS in pre degree in my dept then. I still did my Hit n Run relationships.
2) Self Determination: After that section, nobody tell me, I ended the relationship (I was failing and getting thinner lipsrsealed), I sat down 1 day and said 2 myself, this is not me, I have 2 strive further, and it did...really changed my life.
3) Attend Lectures like NO MAN'S BUSINESS: tha 1 is self explanatory..
4) READ LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT: after my epiphany, I drew up a schedule for myself...I was reading 2 exhaustion, in 7 days I go 2 nite 4 6days. Always drinking coffee..people thought I was in Medicine. My friends were always making fun of me, but they would still turn around and beg during exams. If not 4 some exams, my CGPA were d same as theirs, they can copy walahi!
5) Avoid Distractions:
Lemme stop here
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Toniwirelex: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
pls what the othe guy said is the plain truth.

what works for you,might not work for other.
what makes it true if it doesn't work for all??
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Kirinwa: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
EastGold:

2. Quit nairaland

3. Read very well

4. Don't miss lectures

Seriously op grammar tire me. Is it not when you understand and comprehend a matter that you can give advice.

Op what do you mean by 'u heard that I might not be ...' Who heard? Are you telling us or you are imposing it on us that we heard? From who? When and how?

Let those that understand give advice while I hope op makes necessary amendments.
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by babyfaceafrica: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pray and read
Re: What Can I Do With This Cgpa?(kindly Help With Advice) by Okekezi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Call me for more info

(1) (Reply)

2018 WAEC GCE (Jan/Feb) Result Is Out - See How To Check It Here / Varsity Boy Chains Handset To His Neck So No One Can Steal It / I Made My First Million This Year Doing This And You Can Make Yours Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.