Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) (46135 Views)

Tania Omotayo Models For Levictoria & Ziva / Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle, Models For Her Mum's Boutique / Richard Mofe-Damijo Models For Mudi Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
I swear one more front page of this girl and I'm boycotting bread.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
WaffenSS:
I swear one more front page of this girl and I'm boycotting bread.
Start getting prepared to do that, Because more will still make front page.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Start getting prepared to do that, Because more will still make front page.

Then I shall eat cake. tongue
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
omron:
nikkypearl you too make sense die walahi... U are so biurifu I appreciate God for your glowing beauty
Thanksss smiley
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
WaffenSS:

Then I shall eat cake. tongue
We all love cake. But one can't eat cake all the time, you'd surely opt for an alternative.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by ccaramel(f): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
They are both holding the wine glasses like bush people. You know say these ones no dey drink wine. grin grin grin grin
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Btruth: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Can we stop referring to her as the Ex-Bread seller? she is Model now.
Abeg tell them ooooo.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

We all love cake. But one can't eat cake all the time, you'd surely opt for an alternative.

Cakes, bagels, croissant, donuts, muffins, waffles, pancakes, puffpuff.....

My choice is limitless.

#DeathToBread
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by barragan: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some people will open an Olajumoke thread to simply complain. Why bother opening it, just skip if you don't like it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
WaffenSS:

Cakes, bagels, croissant, donuts, muffins, waffles, pancakes, puffpuff.....
My choice is limitless.
#DeathToBread
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by assana: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
forkadict:
[size=50pt]CAN WE JUST HAVE A BREAK FROM THIS OLAJUMOKE BULLSHEET?

ARRRGHHHHHHH![/size]
oh no plzzzzzzzzz its her season to shinesmiley una go see and hear bellyful
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by esejessy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jobia:
Look at the way she s holding the glass.. Funny
I thought I was d only one ooo.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Olayide957: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]really.....that's all you have to say
Smh
repogirl:
She's not as fierce as the other model.... Her pose and general composure looks more commercial than high fashion.

See how she even grab the wine glass like bread... Lol, that's not now to hold it na.... I blame the director that shot the pics sha.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jobia:
Look at the way she s holding the glass.. Funny
Abegii... Bad Belle... Wats wrong with d way she is holding d glass

Make u dey pray for better for ur life.... U dey there dey hate bah

# kip it up
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Afrok:
She's hot like Agege bread...
she's attractive like Sliced bread...
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Can we stop referring to her as the Ex-Bread seller? she is a Model now.

Oga ex bread seller na ex bread seller, ur ex remains ur ex cnt be referred as anything else even if she's a governor she remains ur ex grin
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by aameyah(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
repogirl:
She's not as fierce as the other model.... Her pose and general composure looks more commercial than high fashion.

See how she even grab the wine glass like bread... Lol, that's not now to hold it na.... I blame the director that shot the pics sha.

I agree. She has just one expression, she doesn't have the facial bone structure of a high fashion model and she's short.
Not hating, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
missingrib:
you have a point...its till obvious that isn't a model before... BTW she have to smile often so that her inner beauty can show
my dear. dat is a runway pose. abi they dey smile 4 runway?
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by dejavooooo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

she should me more proud of being an ex bread seller.... whats d same.... from grass to grace
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

she no sell bread before?
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
sparkleRed:

Oga ex bread seller na ex bread seller, ur ex remains ur ex cnt be referred as anything else even if she's a governor she remains ur ex grin
Abeg help me tell am jare
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
She hawt. Damn it.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by missingrib(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
gloria34:
my dear. dat is a runway pose. abi they dey smile 4 runway?
what am saying in essence is that she still look very amateur when it comes to modelling...the difference is clear when compare to her counterpart
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
skysailor:

Abegii... Bad Belle... Wats wrong with d way she is holding d glass

Make u dey pray for better for ur life.... U dey there dey hate bah

# kip it up
do u even know what it means to 'hate'? I expressed a simple observation so stop throwing words around like a kid.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Rikudox4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
repogirl:

una must find something to complain About smh
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by DONOCHAS(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wealthyone:
I don't see her fire quenching soon.
until another bread seller comes up
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is she a virgin lol
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by kamatofeelz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
forkadict:
[size=50pt]OLAJUMOKE THIS, OLAJUMOKE THAT. SHEY E NEVER DO NI?

ARRRGHHHHHHH! [/size]
Haters
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
jayriginal:
At this point I'd like to see Olajumoke's contracts

I wonder how much she's worth, if she's been given fair contracts or shes being exploited.

What does it mean to be exploited? Maybe she can go and sell agege bread so as not to be exploited. They've done so much for her IMHO.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by jayriginal: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Image123:

What does it mean to be exploited? Maybe she can go and sell agege bread so as not to be exploited. They've done so much for her IMHO.

That's what it looks like on the surface. It may not be so if you decide to probe.

Is she being paid commensurate with what other models in her category would earn? Or is she being given peanuts in return for "exposure".

Don't forget that she isn't very sophisticated. It's easy for agents to manipulate their stars.
Re: Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos) by ada2604(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
oh my world! for every corner in dz life bad bellez must they sha that u begin to tink if anyone can love one asyd family or d person don get wealth and lotta achievements. imagine dz Jummy gurl came to seek advice from dz commenters for modeling in quote, they for just bash her present, past, future, present future, future future hopes nawa o, dz days I wonder sef who dey get beef pass for insyd guyz and gurlz. u jejely click post with ha name on it only for d off Syd talks, God dey sha. for Jummy kip it up jare every elegant gurl today started from somwere and I dunno y people are bothered if she is getting paid after all if she quits and goes back to bread selling none of them will care enough to do sometin bout it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / Jacobs May: Dancer Who Confronted Olamide In Germany Over 20 Minutes Performance / Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Burna Boy; Denies Beating His Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.