Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened (30941 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Tight Security Around CCT Chairman, Umar Ahead Of Saraki’s Trial Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Dklef(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
You see?
..The rich are busy protecting they own while the poor are busy fighting

and killing themselves.

.Harshtag "Life"
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Abeymills(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Apc d greatest looser 2day n in 2019 by d grace of God we will boot dem n thier zombies out of aso rock we dont want backwardnes in nig u cant jst imagine uptil nw no light no fuel no gud life under bubu fulani are still killin pple

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by alexlee50: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
First he sends his family abroad and now his father is under tight security. This is serious o.
did u see him sending his family abroad? The tight security u are referring to, were they not posted by the FGN?
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Josegun(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
If Wike can rig Amechi should rig better. If Amechi fails to rig, I hate him for life #payback#

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by NobleAngell(f): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
alexlee50:
did u see him sending his family abroad? The tight security u are referring to, were they not posted by the FGN?
What exactly is your point? Lemme understand u.

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Adeevah(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dimienedonkz:
BREAKING: Amaechi’s Soldiers Invade Ikwerre LGA HQ Attempt To Seize INEC Materials
#RiversReRun
A citizen reporter at the scene of the incident, Amadi Henry reports toThe Trentthat Nigerian soldiers claiming
to be acting under orders from minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi have invaded the headquarters of Ikwerre
Local Government Area and ordered officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
According to our source, who spoke to our reporter on the phone just before midnight on Friday, March 18,
2016, the troops were led by Captain Amakuru, a soldier who was a star witness for the All Progressives
Congress (APC) at the election tribunals. The soldiers invaded the office of the Local Government Council and
ordered the police on duty to vacate the premises. The police resisted the order saying that they are not under
the command of the military and were protecting the sensitive INEC electoral materials for the rerun election
slated for Saturday, March 19, 2015. Present at the local government headquarters is the caretaker chairman
of Ikwerre LGA, Honourable Samuel Nwanosike and reports say he is being held hostage by troops. The
standoff between the soldiers and the police is still on at the time of filing this report. We will bring you more
updates on this development. The re-run election are to fill 2 senatorial seats, 12 seats on the house of
representatives, and 22 seats in the Rivers House of Assembly. Elections are taking place in 23 local
government areas, 319 wards, and 4,442 polling units.

http://ezesays..nl/2016/03/breaking-amaechis-soldiers-invade.html?m=1

DemonReporter
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by PMONEY6: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yeah soldiers should be mounted even in wikes bedroom. let's see what him and his militants gang would do. Thats where wike and his militants gang planed to mass thumb print.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin pdp is rivers state, rivers state is pdp cheesy

STAMPED AND SIGNED!
by

Supreme LORDS

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by bizgai(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
cana882:
Gunshot is heavy here.. I've locked my door since last night. Not risking my finger for any politician.
sharp guy
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by collins2much(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
D other day in vanguard comment one fool say that amechi will be cage becos wiken is d chief security officer of d state. I try to correct him that d army does not take order from governor but from d presidency. He said i was wrong.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by alexlee50: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
What exactly is your point? Lemme understand u.
so you cannot figure out my point from your initial comment? Let me help u then.wike took his family abroad.when did he do that? Which flight did they take? Which country did they go? 2.tight security around wikes father.who controls security in nigeria, is it the state or F.G? Who deployed security men to rivers today, is the state or FG?
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by bizgai(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Josegun:
If Wike can rig Amechi should rig better. If Amechi fails to rig, I hate him for life #payback#
GBAMMMM
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by nbright: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
cana882:
Gunshot is heavy here.. I've locked my door since last night. Not risking my finger for any politician.
where?
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by AleAirHub(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by skot: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Results of Obio/Akpor ward 16 unit 001, Senate APC 91, PDP 31,
Hse of Reps, APC 89, PDP 31,
Hse of Assembly APC 92, PDP 31 #RiversRerun
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Rotimi47: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
You go fear fear now!
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by skot: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
Materials that was hijacked by thugs in unit10, Omuokiri Aluu has been recovered by d gallant Soldiers after chasing them.
#RiversRerun
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by tinsel: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
skot:
The thing don't start. Nawaa for Wike.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Greenback: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Qmerit:
But why karma every in this election I just remember how Ameach was not
ALLOW
movement cause of security in 2015 election.
Mmmmmmhhhh

Look @the kinda ppl that wanna pollute us!

RIVERS STATE SAY NOOO TO APC ILLITERATES.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by phiszo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
We don't even know those contesting. Everything wike, amaechi. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by NobleAngell(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
alexlee50:
so you cannot figure out my point from your initial comment? Let me help u then.wike took his family abroad.when did he do that? Which flight did they take? Which country did they go? 2.tight security around wikes father.who controls security in nigeria, is it the state or F.G? Who deployed security men to rivers today, is the state or FG?
Well, u obviously don't read the dailies cos if u do, u would have read that news yesterday. I was gonna send u a few links where u can read that news and even snap d page on the newspaper I saw it but its of no use. Google is your friend. And as for the security around his father, it could be from his state or fg or even his villagers that's none of my business. So what again did u say your point is? Cos u didn't state it, u only repeated your question.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by alexlee50: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Well, u obviously don't read the dailies cos if u do, u would have read that news yesterday. I was gonna send u a few links where u can read that news and even snap d page on the newspaper I saw it but its of no use. Google is your friend. And as for the security around his father, it could be from his state or fg or even his villagers that's none of my business. So what again did u say your point is? Cos u didn't state it, u only repeated your question.
the security around his father is non of your business yet u commented? If you are experienced you should know not everything you see in the papers is true.take for instance your project work, before graduation, your supervisor would always tell you not to use the newspaper as a reference point, this is because newspaper source are not verifiable.for your comments on wike, u can always ignore a thread if you don't have any meaningful comment to make instead of helping spread falsehood and misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by ayopo10(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
Politics in Rivers is hot and dirty.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by NobleAngell(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
alexlee50:
the security around his father is non of your business yet u commented? If you are experienced you should know not everything you see in the papers is true.take for instance your project work, before graduation, your supervisor would always tell you not to use the newspaper as a reference point, this is because newspaper source are not verifiable.for your comments on wike, u can always ignore a thread if you don't have any meaningful comment to make instead of helping spread falsehood and misinformation.
Do me a favor and read this post of yours again but this time, read it as though it wasn't u that wrote it and u ll realise that u just displayed a high level of ignorance and emptiness. Anyone who is a right thinker knows I didn't say anything against Wike so pls if u still have a point, state it. If not, forever hold your peace.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by alexlee50: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
Do me a favor and read this post of yours again but this time, read it as though it wasn't u that wrote it and u ll realise that u just displayed a high level of ignorance and emptiness. Anyone who is a right thinker knows I didn't say anything against Wike so pls if u still have a point, state it. If not, forever hold your peace.
simple question"did you see him putting his family on a plane leaving Nigeria? Your problem is the self assessement u have made on your person.the problem with self assessement is that it doesn't give you room to improve and you won't learn because u are busy trying to impress that you are smart.the main lesson you should learn today is this, newspaper source should not be quoted as references, they may not be reliable.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2016
skot:

ewu
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by NobleAngell(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
alexlee50:
simple question"did you see him putting his family on a plane leaving Nigeria? Your problem is the self assessement u have made on your person.the problem with self assessement is that it doesn't give you room to improve and you won't learn because u are busy trying to impress that you are smart.the main lesson you should learn today is this, newspaper source should not be quoted as references, they may not be reliable.
You haven't made any point Mr. I-know-it-all. Since u disregard wots on papers n media, u hv no business here or are u lost? U c I never take ppl like u seriously cos u will say alot of senseless things to prove your point(which is by d way, pointless). So now dat I know u are just a waste of my time, u can have d thread to yourself. Its all yours now, quote me and I wont even bother reading it.
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by alexlee50: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
NobleAngell:
You haven't made any point Mr. I-know-it-all. Since u disregard wots on papers n media, u hv no business here or are u lost? U c I never take ppl like u seriously cos u will say alot of senseless things to prove your point(which is by d way, pointless). So now dat I know u are just a waste of my time, u can have d thread to yourself. Its all yours now, quote me and I wont even bother reading it.
I just confirmed one thing, you are not as smart as u think
Re: Security Around Wike’s Father’s House Tightened by RicheDadTutors(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2016
GAIN ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL IN ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY (Without JAMB)!!!

Do you know that you can gain admission to the university without JAMB? Do you know that JAMB is not the only means of getting into the university?

As a matter of fact, JAMB is just one of the numerous ways by which you could get admission into Nigeria universities. And direct entry admission (into 200 level) is said to be most reliable and easier, compared to 100 level admission. But how do you get this direct entry admission?

Enroll for any of our A’Level programmes (IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB, etc) that can grant you a direct entry admission to any university of your choice. A’ Level runs for a period of 9 months (academic session), after which successful candidates have the opportunity of securing 200 Level Admission (Direct entry) into two or more universities of their choices.

So, what are you waiting for? This is an opportunity to say ‘‘Bye-Bye’’ to admission delay. And why sit at home to re-write another JAMB, that may never grant your admission.

Application for admission and sales of forms are on-going at Riche-Dad Education Consults, Abuja.

For registration or enquiries, call: 08186222802, 08075850108, or 08064465717

Or Add us on WhatsApp: 08186222802

Or visit our office: By JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. / Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.