Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) (135957 Views)

Lady Cries Out Carrying A Placard & Photo Of The Woman Sleeping With Her Husband / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by lordkit3(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2016
This shameful act was revealed by a lady. She said the man didn’t catch the guy his wife is sleeping with as she smuggled him out through the back door, but the man sure knew that something was going on inside his house as his wife locked all the doors, both back and front, but the generator was running

The husband just returned from abroad and he acted very wisely. Read the details…

Source:http://flexygist.com/married-woman-sleeping-young-boy-busted-details/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
women! women!! women!!!u
Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by onadana: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
fake news
Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by exlinkleads(f): 5:53am On Jun 10, 2018
when something don dey scratch woman eh

they no kia to sleep with dogs
Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by Kobicove(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
How many times will you people circulate this pic with different storylines?

You lying bloggers will rot in the hottest part of hell! angry
Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by Nobody: 10:00am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that bold. embarassed
Re: Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) by booksrite(f): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
This shameful act was revealed by a lady. She said the man didn’t catch the guy his wife is sleeping with as she smuggled him out through the back door, but the man sure knew that something was going on inside his house as his wife locked all the doors, both back and front, but the generator was running The husband just returned from abroad and he acted very wisely. Read the details…Source:

angry

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) / "My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.