Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) (41512 Views)

Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Church Begins Saturday Worship / Thousands Gather At Daystar For Free Christmas Packages (Pics) / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Jayceo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Very great initiative from pastor sam adeyemi..I just wish they can also provid trainings and opportunities on them being self employed,give a man fish,he is grateful for that day,teach him how to fish,he is grateful for ever.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by HappinexEdixon(f): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Jesus fed over 5,000 and no public show of it. He should imitate Jesus
IS it his fault ThaT some Aproko journalist chose to Put it on the internet?
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by HeavenTree: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ewatomi26:

So how did u know Jesus fed over 5000 people, if d bible had nt started it, is that nt a public show, or were the 5000 people fed in a cave. When u hear or see something good, just give God the Glory, instead of saying odawise.
I tire o! Did not Jesus feed them in public. If he did not feed them in public how will we know..make we try read bible well. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by ewosk: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT JESUS FED 5000

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Menace2Society(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Built2last:
This is just in Lagos alone...If they want to see crowd. They should try Osun state.

People are dieing of starvation. No light, No water, no petrol, no jobs, businesses are shouting down.

It's 70days to one year in office. Two more years to go because 2019 is election year. We shutdown everything during election.
IPOB!!!

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by ReachHard: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Abeg I hope say no be only 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes pere dem use feed all these people ni undecided
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Irore: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

How do you know? Were you there? Answer is capital 'NO' but you got to know through the scriptures;the Holy Bible.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by chuka5000(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
yahrant140:
Another marketing strategy...... Naija i hail thee!

goat
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by CHARLOE(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jayceo:
Very great initiative from pastor sam adeyemi..I just wish they can also provid trainings and opportunities on them being self employed,give a man fish,he is grateful for that day,teach him how to fish,he is grateful for ever.
for ur info, Dsap: Daystar skill acquisitn prog teaches pple various skills 4 almost free & theres DLA- Daystar leadership academy for free. i am a beneficiary of these progs.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This is how it should be. Feed the poor!
Sam Adeyemi does not dabble into politics,yet he's making Jesus proud

But There's one pastor in Ota. He drives a private jet And he doesn't care if his people are dying.He even said he will lock a particular party members inside Hell and throw away the keys.

His counterpart in warri used his jet for money laundering and today he is quiet like a thief caught in the market.

Indeed God is a merciful God.

Quote me if you know its ur pastor.

Heaven is Far!

My brother, God will bless you.. Honestly the thing tire me, Nigerians are gullible when it comes to religion. Churches in Nigeria is now business. Thanks once again for spotting this illness most of us suffer.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by MrIyke222(m): 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dats my mentor. so proud of him. A true man of God who knws his calling nd answers it wella.
I miss dat wnderful nd glorious church (Daystar Christian Cntre)
More grace, strength nd wisdom 2 him to cntinue in his ministry.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by back2dmatter: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
Try to be reasonable... which one has your church done.

yahrant140:
Another marketing strategy...... Naija i hail thee!
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by mamaafrik(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
When are we going to hear abt welfarist package from RCCG,BABA ADEBOYE we should pump in energy into welfare of people like we do to "LETZ GO A FISHING"itz part of our mandate ,let us take church welfare back to churches in away dat it wont just look like we care for only the Redemption camp,regions and provinces.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by back2dmatter: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
POC (point of correction), during the time of Jesus Christ, there were nothing like Smart phones, Camera or Social Media.

Why is it that people are not thinking right? Na wah ooo.

Not until we change our mentality, this country cannot move forward.

#thinkright

gbaskiboy:

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Leks(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

Is he the OP that posted the pictures here?
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by rennylaw(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
I am proudly a DCC member and I have been on NL since 2006!

quote author=ArchNerd post=43922861]Yaaaay!

My Church on NL!

cool

Daystar - Raising Role Models!

Any DSF member here? grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by stagger: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
GudluckIBB:

But There's one pastor in Ota. He drives a private jet And he doesn't care if his people are dying.He even said he will lock a particular party members inside Hell and throw away the keys.

His counterpart in warri used his jet for money laundering and today he is quiet like a thief caught in the market.

Heaven is Far!

I will quote you because Bishop Oyedepo is my spiritual father and because you are ignorant. The Winners family worldwide hosts the Good Samaritan Sunday every last Sunday of the month in EVERY SINGLE PARISH WORLDWIDE! Clothes, shoes, food and drinks are freely given out. In my branch, I contribute twice a month to the transportation offering which is used to fuel the buses that carry some of the people from the indigenous communities that attend the Hausa service for free.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET THE MEMBERS OF THE PRESS TO DO A PR SHOW OR TO CONSUME ANYONE'S MEGABYTES ON NAIRALAND. Anyone who does these things for the approval of man cannot get the approval of God. I prefer to get God's approval than to get any useless Nairalander's approval ratings.

If you doubt me, pick out one of the last Sundays and attend. Maybe you will find the goodies given out to juicy to ignore and will join the lines as well.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by akinsmyk(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:

I don't think it was Pastor Sam or any of the pastors that snapped and upload this on NL. Anyone could. This is era of smartphones

Besides, all Daystar programs can be watched live on the internet at the comfort of your house or office on your comter system.

Who knows, maybe Jesus would have done media adverts or preach to m$uch more listeners if thhere was social media and internet during His time. No camera during his time but there was pen and paper so it was documented. If it wasn't documented, no one will know about it. Just d same we won't get to know it happened at Daystar is a Nairalander didn't post it here. Don't be an hypocrite

Deeper life members don't buy or watch tv before....now they watch it to get live transmission of Pastor WF Kumuyi

Social media/internet isn't bad. Depends on what you do with it

1 Like

Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by stagger: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Do we forget so easily in this country? The Winners family came to the aid of civil servants in Osun state when Aregbesola was owing his workers up to 9 months salary.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/7397-osun-civil-servants-besiege-winners-chapel-in-oshogbo-as-oyedepo-hands-out-food

http://dailypost.ng/2015/07/20/hundreds-of-osun-residents-storm-winners-chapel-to-receive-foodstuffs/

This was well publicized. The people who come here running their mouths off to distort the truth will never report this.
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by edupedia: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Built2last:
This is just in Lagos alone...If they want to see crowd. They should try Osun state.

People are dieing of starvation. No light, No water, no petrol, no jobs, businesses are shouting down.

It's 70days to one year in office. Two more years to go because 2019 is election year. We shutdown everything during election.

...stop lying...its like dat all over naija even in Abuja where they are sharing N1K each by Saraki...TAN and PDP legacy after 16 useless years!...
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
was he the one that took picture? ,did you see any press or TV there?
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Gkemz: 1:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Poverty wicked
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by ibkgab001: 2:08am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm just so happy

Thanks pastor Sam
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by aykanbi: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2016
If everyone that's quick to Judge or identify ulterior motivasi in this proces will do one tenth of this maybe we wont have 5thousand Women on queue for handouts. Are we so jaded or deadened of mind and character that we can't appreciate the good in anything. Naija! I bow sha
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Freeheart(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Heaven is Far!
I dnt tink u knw wot u re saying..... If u really knw wot u re saying u won't mention oyedepo at all
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by heatmeup(f): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
he did Mojave rinse public show of it, miracles testify themselves
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by crazyclown07(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Heaven is Far!

One thing I have learnt in this our present dispensation is Neva Judge anyone irrespection of his/her inaction

People differs
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by jeff1607(m): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2016
if churches can do dis (since we have many of them), nigeria will b fed
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Majesticniyi(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2016
stagger:

I will quote you because Bishop Oyedepo is my spiritual father and because you are ignorant. The Winners family worldwide hosts the Good Samaritan Sunday every last Sunday of the month in EVERY SINGLE PARISH WORLDWIDE! Clothes, shoes, food and drinks are freely given out. In my branch, I contribute twice a month to the transportation offering which is used to fuel the buses that carry some of the people from the indigenous communities that attend the Hausa service for free.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO GET THE MEMBERS OF THE PRESS TO DO A PR SHOW OR TO CONSUME ANYONE'S MEGABYTES ON NAIRALAND. Anyone who does these things for the approval of man cannot get the approval of God. I prefer to get God's approval than to get any useless Nairalander's approval ratings.

If you doubt me, pick out one of the last Sundays and attend. Maybe you will find the goodies given out to juicy to ignore and will join the lines as well.

I actually wanted to comment on this initially buh I just reasoned that it's not worth replying these people that hate. The guy probably has never been in a winners church all his life yet he comments on what he does not know. How else will 'The pastor in Ota' add value to people?... Free medical services every Sunday in Gilead, scholarships for students in all schools in Nigeria and full scholarships for those in Landmark and Covenant universities, monthly distribution of food and clothing items to the aged and needy, the recent help given to Osun workers etc. My local assembly alone pays the house rent of loads of people in Ibadan, feeds them, transports them to church etc....I've learnt to just ignore people who don't know and still hate. What value has the guy added that qualifies him to attack someone else? WINNERS ARE CRAZY GIVERS.

God bless Pastor Adeyemi
God bless Daystar Ministry
God bless Christendom in Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by mamajaz(f): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Heaven is Far!
Those church members too will defend him like ticks will defend the dogs
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Who told u he showed it off.... so anyone present at d event can take d pix of d happenings @ d event n post it online
Re: Sam Adeyemi's Daystar Free Food Giveaway (pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
jeez! a lot of people are dieing in silence of hunger in nigeria shocked this should be the job of the goverment to feed its people not pastors. type like if you agree that buhari is a dullard.

i hope this pastor don't brain wash them in the end
buhari is still a dullard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Adeboye: I Will Receive COVID-19 Vaccine For The Sake Of The Gospel / TB Joshua In Tanzania,welcomed At The Airport By Country's Elected President (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.