Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations (19987 Views)

Nigerians To Pay More For Alcohol, Cigarette As From Monday / 800 Nigerians Sponsored By Dangote To Study Refinery Operations In India. PICS.. / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:
You mean 800 hausas
Are all Dangote group's staff Hausa?...

And by the way, if he employs his brothers only and it pains you, why dont you ask the 'big men' of your tribe to build their own private refinery and employ only your tribe?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by moneybag100: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Good.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:
You are sending 800 of ur brothers to go and study oil and gas wen there re still cows roaming in the north joblessly.
That refinery wud be complete but if Niger deltans are not giving at least 25percent slot from that 800 people then that ur refinery u better start laying ur pipes to lake chad since ur people say there's oil there.
You must be a very bitter tribal bigot aren't you?...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by lekanafo: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Very funny,instead of commending this effort at job creation,some shallow mind,can only see ethnic sentiment ,even if they are all from his village,don't forget the refinery is in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2016
V
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by politricks: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let me venture out of my comfort zone nd go to where they wud bomb me... LoL...
I don't hate them but if that list is made up of 800 Hausa's let him start getting ready to channel his pipelines to lake chad.
Who are you to make such kind of statement. The oil blocks they allocated, did they call you before allocating it, please shift and stop chest beating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by manie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
And surely they would be hausas

Dangote does not run his businesses like that, I guess that is one of the reasons why his businesses are growing. I doubt if 20% of his strategists and top management staff are Hausas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

I wud hv done it but the money for employment that cones from oil hz been stolen by the North by them taking over our oil blocks.
Is it only northerners that have oil blocks?... What about the south westerners and south easterners and niger deltans?.... Apparently these others only know how to steal oil money and stash it in overseas banks.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
God bless this man(dangote) for having the intetest of nigeria and nigerian at heart. our govt, over the years have chosen to be blind to the issues relating to joblessness and infrastructural development in d country and here is one man who isn't a politician doing what the govt is supposed to do. our resources are being squandered on daily basis, millions of money stolen on daily basis right under the nose and eyes of saint buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Saladin25(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:
You are sending 800 of ur brothers to go and study oil and gas wen there re still cows roaming in the north joblessly.
That refinery wud be complete but if Niger deltans are not giving at least 25percent slot from that 800 people then that ur refinery u better start laying ur pipes to lake chad since ur people say there's oil there.
You no get brain sha... Please, stop smoking Kwale weed again. Talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by manie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
tit:
ha ha ha

why him no send them to learn from nnpc?
this peoples is mad ni.
and cbn approve forex for him to go to india?

You can only learn how to make a supposedly monopolistic profitable business to declare losses on a regular basis for 35 years from NNPC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
[q
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by omoelesa(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

I don't hate them but if that list is made up of 800 Hausa's let him start getting ready to channel his pipelines to lake chad.
Tell Arthur eze or Ibeto,to establish refinery in the east so that, he could send 2000 of u yeebos to oversea for training.Guy, u are just too hate filled and horrible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by deebsman1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
God bless Aliko Dangote on this.
Meanwhile only God knows what Nairaland is degenerating to with all diz hatredness and ethnicities thingy

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by manie(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

What stops people from Niger Delta who have licences to build refineries and locate one in the region.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by eyinjuege: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dangote is an astute business man first and foremost, and making money will always come first before ethnicity and even religion.

He wouldn't put incompetent people to oversee his businesses just because they are from his tribe or religion. If he had been doing that, who would have ever heard of him? He would have been ruined long long before now.

He has done very well, and should be commended.

Imagine having a functional refinery in Nigeria, and how much can be saved instead of importing refined crude products. Imagine how many jobs and business opportunities will be created for more people rather than the select few presently importing oil.

Kudos to him jare

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Do this people u just called own 80percent of the oil blocks?
That one is not my business, but why shud musa be allowed to own oil well at my land why i can't even own a cow in his land?
Now who is fooling who?
Who is stopping you from owning a cow in his land?...who is stopping you from owning oil wells?... I'm sure you would rather spend the money on drinks instead of buying those cows isnt it?... What sort of hateful soul do you have?... Quit pouring out your frustrations on Dangote please, the man is a great blessing to Nigeria and Nigerians and God would bless him greatly for uplifting the lives of many. This man feeds hundreds of thousands of people and his new refinery wouldn't only create thousands of jobs, it would also shift Nigeria's economy in a positive direction when we stop importing and start exporting fuel.

And yeah, may I draw your attention to the fact that Dangote doesnt have oil wells, and he would be buying the crude he would refine in his refinery just like foreign nations buy Nigeria's crude. A little piece of advice, search yourself very well and try to diagnose the source of your frustrations; it definitely is not from Dangote.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by ceejay4real(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
Quite impressive.

Aliko Dangote is clearly one of the most patriotic Nigerian businessmen committed to reviving our national economy while creating wealth for himself. This capacity development means the beneficiaries upon their return, can effectively train our indigenous technicians to become trainers themselves and so the technology transfer from India would be accomplished.

If we had only 5 more Dangote's in this country, Nigeria would definitely be a better place. Kudos sir.

Two more sef. That man is really a blessing to Nigeria & Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by KA24DETT(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let me go nd own cow in a place where they bomb there own people then imagine what they wud do to me that's not one of them, u dats talking hv u ever asked d reason y d worst thing u can do to any Southerner is to post him to the north for nysc, even Yoruba's.
If everything is ok then y re they running.

Dude, you love attention.. Geez.. You love all the replies and attention you getting eh. I know bro, we all need attention and love in our life but find something else to engage in. This is not the right way cus u make no sense in all your posts

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by mamaafrik(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
That mean we'll having 800 new refinery maintainance and operation personnels added to us ?,Good,bete,bank........
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by mamaafrik(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
That mean we'll having 800 new refinery maintainance and operation personnels added to us ?,Good,better,bank........
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by ceejay4real(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Emmalez:

source
https://www.thecable.ng/dangote-sponsors-800-nigerians-to-understudy-refinery-operations-in-india

Where is that refinery located? The stuff is so soooo large! Kudos to Dangote sha. More power to ur elbows sir!
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by idris4r83(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
And surely they would be hausas
Is it a crime to send hausas? It is a federal government organization? How many hausa people innoson employ? So make him no employ his people again. Na wa 4 u o. Charity begins at home. It might interest you to know that dangote is a sophisticated business man and will go for excellence rather than tribal sentiment as you would have done if its u. And thats y dangote continues been dangote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let me go nd own cow in a place where they bomb there own people then imagine what they wud do to me that's not one of them, u dats talking hv u ever asked d reason y d worst thing u can do to any Southerner is to post him to the north for nysc, even Yoruba's.
If everything is ok then y re they running.
So what is your problem with Dangote?...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by specimenC: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

I was going through this thread and just couldn't let this ignorance and senselessness pass me by without dropping my quota...first of all you lack thought, dangote is a private venture and can decide to even import crude for refining from ghana..was he going to get crude from niger deta for free?? Definitely NO, now where is ur sense?? No where to be found! Ask tompolo and asari to build their Own private refinery and stop going abroad to builld school.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by MyGeneration(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
obailala:
So what is your problem with Dangote?...
I ve no problem with him, all am saying is that i hope the 800 people re not Hausa's.
And everybody wants to kill me.
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by obailala(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

I ve no problem with him, all am saying is that i hope the 800 people re not Hausa's.
And everybody wants to kill me.
I don't believe the 800 are hausa but my point is, even if they are, and so what?!... Isn't he a private individual?... Do you want to dictate to him who he should employ?.. or should he also do federal character in his personal company?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by gateleo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
I weep for Nigeria with some of the comments I read above...which way Oh Lord? Which way Nigeria? Let us unite to make Nigeria great again in respective of our political believe, tribe and religion.

One Nigeria, One Love.....
Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Adeniyimi: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
MyGeneration:

Let us keep quiet so that you northerners wud keep cheating us

Use your head now. All of us are nigerians even if he sponsored only his people Thats fine. I see u as enemy of progress and such people like u never go forward

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by Adeniyimi: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
gateleo:
I weep for Nigeria with some of the comments I read above...which way Oh Lord? Which way Nigeria? Let us unite to make Nigeria great again in respective of our political believe, tribe and religion.

One Nigeria, One Love.....

You are right. Nigeria has no problem whatsoever. Nigeria should be d best place to live in d world but dis our religion and tribe is d problem. And only d illiterate and fools takes it personal

1 Like

Re: Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations by banio: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
Buy 9ja to grow the naira. Why send them to India when our APC refineries are working, they could be trained in our refineries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / Old Naira Notes: No Extension, January 31 Deadline Stands — CBN / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.