Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Need A Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Friend (3199 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now / Any 1 Wanna Meet Or Av A Friend In Lekki (v.g.c) Txt Or Cal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Friend by Sewami: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2006
I had a fresh wound on my heart.my fiance just left me, my heart is bleeding and am really lonely.wt can i do to make my self happy?
Re: I Need A Friend by Sewami: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2006
I had a fresh wound on my heart.my fiance just left me, my heart is bleeding and am really lonely.wt can i do to make my self happy?
Re: I Need A Friend by Sewami: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2006
Re: I Need A Friend by babysnogls: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2006
Pele dear.It takes 2 to quarel but if u playd ur cards rite and he left u then d loser never deservd u.Get closer2God.Get closer2 ur gdfriends and siblings.I feel u sister!
Re: I Need A Friend by Sewami: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2006
Hello,my name is jumoke,i am new here and i will like to make new friends here.am really happy there is a site dt can keep my company cos am a lonely type.
Re: I Need A Friend by twinstaiye(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2006
Am sorry about that Sewami, you see that is life, we all have one or two story to tell about heart breaks. Try not to stay indoor, since you will always be thinking about it, so always be in company of somebody and concentrate much on what always keepts you happy. If you have a male confidants, I mean a guy that can take you out without reaking meaning to it, then let him take you out often but don't jump into another relationship, experience shows that it always backfire. Once again, take heart, it is one of those things in life. Lastly, you may buzz me up if you need someone to talk to.
Re: I Need A Friend by samsick: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hi jummy baby u re welcome 2 dis land concerning ur guy dat left i can't say anything on dat cos i know he won't leave u witout a reason give us more infos on dat aiight.Try and listen 2 shola Thompson on rythm937 every nite excluding weekends.my no is 08026225110.try 2 be happy
Re: I Need A Friend by haywhy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2006
I really sympathize with you 'cos i know what it means! It's in situations like this i try to remind my self that me and me only can love myself the way i should be loved Anyway, i won't say you should take heart 'cos nothing bad has happened to you.

Infact thank God it finally happened, reflect back on the negative sides of your partner, look at the positive side of your own self & then you'll realise he is loosing & not you. My dear if you are not @ fault because i need to be neutral as i dunno who caused it then somefin beta is on your way, Just be cool, calm & careful.

Somebody, somewhere, somehow needs you, your love & what you have to offer. There is always someone to trest you right.
Re: I Need A Friend by samorijack(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2006
hello jumoke,almost everyone has a similar story,you're not alone.i want you to know that times like these are defining moments in your life,i need you to stick your chest out ,keep your head up and handle it and until you're stong enough,you can lean on me 08023679938
Re: I Need A Friend by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2006
Sorry+sis,+na+one+of+those+things.+See+it+like+he+is+not+good+enough+for+u.+Tell+me+more+about+yourself+and+we+can+be+friends.
Re: I Need A Friend by dominobaby(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2006
Omotee whats with all the plus in between?

Sewami, you've got a friend here and you surely would meet some nice peeps on here. I think i responded to your thread somewhere.
Re: I Need A Friend by Beautygyal(f): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2006
Heya don't worry about what has happend its gone now,

u don't no y u n ur partner broke up.

Move on and do other things that makes u feel happy.
Good luck
Re: I Need A Friend by ObaMan(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2006
shocked hi I am sorry 4 ur 'loss', but u have 2 move on. Perhaps u'd get a new lease of life by just hanging out here and getting a new definition of LIFE and LOVE. Cheerios
Re: I Need A Friend by omonla6(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2006
obaman,
Sorry about your mishap. Just look aroud you at Maryland there you will find a friend of your choice.
Kindly take heart ojare obaman. see yu latter.
omo_nla
Re: I Need A Friend by saintsam(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2006
Life is like that.We cant win all battles,no matter how hard we try.Love is a battle,we are all warriors in this battle.those that cant fight will run away.Jumoke U are a winner,a warrior that can fight another fight.let the past remain the past.We are here for u.
samson
Re: I Need A Friend by adewaltez: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
Really sorry about that sister, but u got move ahead wid life. we at nairaland are ready to make u forget everythin about that stupid guy, what would make a fiance drop his fiancee anyway? thank God u dint end up marryin him cos he is surely the unserious type,
Re: I Need A Friend by eslynera(f): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
i think you should try to hang out with friends all day. Just spend time with them make stories, go for walks with em, watch movies, listen to music, play games/sports and stoughs like that. that'll probably cheer you up and make get over it, and whenever/he/she pops into your mind, try to ignore it and bring up some other topics,
Re: I Need A Friend by Joge(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2007
I assure you,this nairaland would be of pleasure to you,just stay connected and feel to expree yourself and you will appreciate God for being part of this web
Re: I Need A Friend by hitsales(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
Hi Girl,

It's one of those but if really that guy has some genuine love for you, why would you two split? I've been wounded many times and i try to live up happy, but still life goes my dear. keep your head up high and if you really need someone to talk to, don't hesistate,

Michael B
Re: I Need A Friend by angolag(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2007
Hey what did he wound ur heart with?love or what well take heart and find ur self new hubby!! ok.be careful this time around. But I am single ooh if u dont mind grin
Re: I Need A Friend by manjiggy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2007
my grandmum used to tell me that "life goes on whether u re livin or not, it doesnt care bout u,so u gas take care of urself". nothin do u
Re: I Need A Friend by Afariogun1(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2007
Sorry my sister, such is life.
Re: I Need A Friend by geegee(f): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2007
go out meet nue people,go shoping,go to the movies ,make your hair and nails but don't be in a hurry to find another boyfriend.
Re: I Need A Friend by chinnex(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
yes i agree wit geegee,dint b in a haste 2 get a new boyfriend, cos u might fall a victim gal!4get about him,but if he is 4 u he will definitely come back baby!!
Re: I Need A Friend by larriederm(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
well, am soory for that! but u see life is full of suprises any way just be ur self and keep on .
mind u dont allow that to turn you to another thing o, and dont let guys use thst as an opportunity to get what they want o, just take it easy and things will work out fine
Re: I Need A Friend by adesanni(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hey girl,take it easy. Things happen like that. Anyway am a young guy that resides in lagos. This is my e.mail and phone number. 08023801887,sunnyadeniyi@yahoo.com. You can holla at me. Let start from there
Re: I Need A Friend by eldee(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2007
come, what's all this stuff about losing it cus ur guy left you, so much to say bout gender equality
Re: I Need A Friend by dononye: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
well to naria land where there a lot of friends i will like u to be happy and stay well on naria land, u are really well come, hope u can see hopw lovely and friendly we are
hello friend
Re: I Need A Friend by gbengeoou: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2007
Na wa for guys sha, they take advantage of little opportunity,wetin be d reason y he no do again? se wen he meet u, u be virgin or not?

if you provide an answers to those questions and i feel satisfy, i fit apply to be ur friend and hope to marry u, becos i neva marry. sad shocked cool

i de serious, TAKE HEART, IT WON`T HAPPEN AGAIN O(AMIN)
Re: I Need A Friend by IDolajide(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
Hi babbie,sorry 4d heartbreak.Just keep on with life & hope 4d very best,but neva u b in a hurry 4 anoda relationship.OLAJIDE.08057123423
Re: I Need A Friend by IDolajide(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2007
Hi babbie,sorry 4d heartbreak.Just keep on with life & hope 4d very best,but neva u b in a hurry 4 anoda relationship.OLAJIDE.08057123423
Re: I Need A Friend by IDolajide(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2007

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / 10 Ancient Cities Where People Still Live / Am 25 And Wish To Grow Taller,any Solution??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.