Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala (2231 Views)

Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / Lola Alao Converts To Islam And Adopts The Name "Rhodiat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by iamrealdeji(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ex-governor of Oyo state,the man who is happy for his loss in the last gubernatorial election,Adebayo Alao-Akala has always been a colourful and flamboyant man. The middle aged man is much more flamboyant than most youths I know. When he was asked in one of his interviews why he likes soaking himself in jewels,he replied by saying he likes it because he has always liked it since he was a youth. And I questioned myself if his police Uniform permitted him to drown in jewels like this.
Anyway,check out some of his pictures and access his dress sense:
See more here:
http://marblewithoutwax..com.ng/2016/03/pictures-of-most-expensive-outfits-of.html?m=1

Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Why he like bleaching?? grin
#NoPuns
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by iamrealdeji(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
Why he like bleaching?? grin

#NoPuns
and the man dey deny am say he no dey bleach. Why do politicians like lying?
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
iamrealdeji:
and the man dey deny am say he no dey bleach. Why do politicians like lying?
So he want tell us micheal jackson lie "he get 'vitiligo' wey make him cheeks brown". grin

All diz old politicians go dey like God tell them "go into d world nd lie"
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by darealsola(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
I just fucking hate this man.but with these pictures, he looks like a real mad man
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by beckyetie: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Indeed... Is it because of the 3 pen in his pocket? ;DIndeed... Is it because of the 3 pen in his pocket?
Re: Pictures Of Most Expensive Outfits Of Alao Akala by cruzita(f): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
undecided who send the guy above me work?who need lyrics here

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Divorce My Husband- Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / [PHOTOS] S3x Education: Which ONE S3x Style Is Most Enjoyed By Naija Girls?! / Khloe Kardashian Dancing To Wizkid's Hit Track 'show Me The Money' [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.