Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student (52855 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Ekenze Chigozie: I Almost Dropped Out Of School – IMSU Best / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by lordsharks(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cool
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by shamecurls(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
I just hope dude does not exceed 20km/hr cos he will be on his own after the stated threshold..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by agabaI23(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
diasporaman:
Can Innoson help Aregbesola pay Osun state workers their march salary
Why not but Tinubu, Adenuga etc are actually closer wink
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by STENON(f): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wow... I'm waiting for my season
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
bro i tal into tour blessings
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Drgleave: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Now he has a car, who will fuel it?? Petrol- #127/ltr
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Tonydeeb(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
seunlayi:
This is very good, it will inspire this youths that are not lazy. Congratulations to the recipient, that is your reward for your hard work unlike those that can watch seasoned filigree 1-20
FYO, I'm a die hard movie-lover...can watch your stipulated 1-20 seasons within a month, that doesn't mean I'm not doing well in my studies.
So you know, I'm in 300lvl with over 4.6cgp...it all boils down to knowing yourself, capability and capacity for reasoning.
By the way, pls check for the meaning of "filigree"...dnt see it coinciding with your intent.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2016
pretydiva:
which 1 u fit buy oga undecided
any1 for you baby nice dp grin,which 1 is you?
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ujoatu(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
Family members of the Best Graduating Student Celebrating his goodluck

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Johnpaul09(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Wow! Congrats to the best graduating student.

The car looks live Toyota Venza. I am so happy that this car is produced in my dear Anambra state. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) is going global and will soon meet the standard of the Japanese cars.

Proudly nwa Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by dukecharles(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations Dr Chigozie Ekenze Aka Prof.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congrats to him. You can only do your best in your studies but strive to attain excellence. Some are destined to be academically brilliant.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
lovely
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by marshallmoni(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
henrydadon:
nigeria we are surely getting there grin
. yea
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Sammyblaq(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
TDB go start for IMSU like madt... Niggars go dey target 4.99CGPA
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by ojac1: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is so sweet.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by kenny1313(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rochas we know.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by EllisMorgan(f): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:
I just hope dude does not exceed 20km/hr cos he will be on his own after the stated threshold..

grin grin grin

Thumbs down. Big thumbs down mehn. Unfair. Talking about promoting home grown products. Dis is sad of you. Really.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by EllisMorgan(f): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
shamecurls:

grin grin grin

Thumbs down. Big thumbs down mehn. Unfair. Talking about promoting home grown products. Dis is sad of you. Really.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I know him personally...we lived in the same hostel believe me when i say he is a genus and he deserve everything he got
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by graciandubuisi(f): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
diasporaman:
Can Innoson help Aregbesola pay Osun state workers their march salary

Bros una own better, we begged for January salary and now it came only 70% nothing more. We in Imo State are not talking about February, talk more of March
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by debuscket(m): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2016
l hope Rochas will redeem his own pledge

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by amanze15(m): 2:20am On Mar 20, 2016
nice looking hatchback shocked whats the MPG angry
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by obioraval(m): 6:15am On Mar 20, 2016
iamexcelblog:
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I was there live on thee invitation of a friend. I told the friend that invited me that he should watch out... That Innoson from Anambra is the only person I know that will fulfill his promises... Bam.... He did that just a day later. Now, lets watch out for Rochas Scamiru Okorocha that promised that he will train him to masters in any university in the world.... Choi grin grin grin grin grin. Nnam, u go wait old.

I told my friends there and then that if I see Rochas by 7 am any day and he tells me "Good morning", I will be certain that I have been jazzed coz it should b night by then.... grin grin grin grin,. Not even good morning from Rochas is true.... Beware of that man oo. grin grin grin

We Anambrarians are Ekwueme....
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by HRich(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2016
ujoatu:
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu donates his one Month Salary to the Best Graduating Student, commissions 12 room Convenience he built and donated to the University Community.
=================by Nwadike Chikezie

It was a memorable day for the family of Ekenze from Ogbaku in Mbaitolu LGA, the entire Imo State University Community and lovers of Education during the 7th Convocation Ceremony of Imo State University,Owerri, Imo State.

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, who is a member of the University alumni started with commissioning of the 12 Room State of Arts Convenience he single handedly built for the University Community based on the request by the Student Union Government (SUG). The Students were very thankful to Ugwumba Uche Nwosu for responding to their challenge that brings embarrassment to them especially the female students when pressed.

Proceeding to the convocation ground, the Chief of Staff, Imo State Government House, Ugwumba Uche presented cash of N100,000:00 each to the Best Graduating Students from each of the Seven Departments in Faculty of Environmental Sciences .

Similarly, Hon. Chike Okafor who is an Alumnus also presented cash donation of N100,000:00 each to Six Students that emerged Best Graduating Students from the various Departments in Business College including Economics Department.

Later on, it was announced that Mr Chigozie Ekenze from Ogbaku in Mbaitolu LGA, emerged the overall Best Graduating Student with CGP of 4.71 from Department of Optometry.

In appreciation and to encourage others, the Chief of Staff, Imo State Government House, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, donated his one Month Salary( N500,000 :00) to him. Speaking on his action, Chief Nwosu maintained that one thing is to offer an opportunity, another thing is to justify and maximize the opportunity. He encouraged the graduand to continue on his hardwork because it pays. According to him, I'm this Era of lack of job, some people are exempted and they are the people that believed in themselves and worked extra hard. He noted that while some students were busy engaging in activities that are inimical to their academic success, Mr Chigozie will be busy reading his book and concentrating on his Education. Now, who is laughing best, he queried.
Speaking further, Chief Nwosu maintained that other benefits offered to Mr Chigozie came as a result of his years of hard work, sacrifice and grace of God, challenging other students to always choose their path well, including avoid keeping bad friends, engaging in cultism, prostitution, drug abuse, robbery, kidnapping and other wasteful attitudes of life.

Other highlights included ;

**Governor of Imo State who is a lover of quality Education and Commander of free Education, Dr Owelle Rochas Okorocha OON offered him automatic employment in the University as a Lecturer on the request of the Vice-Chancellor of the University.

** Donation of One Million Naira
( N1,000,000:00) by Imo State Government to the overall best graduating Student, Mr Chigozie Ekenze

** Adoption of Mr Chigozie Ekenze as one of his Sons if Government House by her excellency, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, Wife of the Executive Governor of Imo State and Chairperson of Southern Governors forum.

** Imo State Government sponsorship to study in any part of the world for his post graduate Studies

** Donation of N500,000:00 Cash by an Alumnus and a member of House of Representatives, Hon. Dcn Chike Okafor to Mr Ekenze

** Donation of a brand New Car by the Chancellor of Imo State University, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson Motors).
** Cheque of N50,000:00 only from Hon . Omegara for the fueling of the Car .

In response, the overall best graduating Student, Mr Chigozie Ekenze in am emotion Laden voice thanked the Executive Governor of Imo State for the free Education, noting that he would have been a dropout out if not for the free Education. According to him, his father died just few day to his matriculation. That was a big shock to him because his mother who hawk vegetables may not be able to sponsor his Education but the free Education actualized what is being witnessed today, he confessed.

He pleaded with the Government of Imo State to continue with the free Education policy despite the the downturn of economy.

The ceremony witnessed a lot of activities and important visitors like the former Governor of Anambra State, H/E DR Peter Obi.

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu... The history of the World is the history of people who distinguished themselves in while alive...

They have to do it because promise and fail no de Good
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by babafirst(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Car to feminine sad
But very beautiful,it must be an innoson product.I don't mind buying a car like this.I think I am saying goodbye to vehicles manufactured outside Nigeria.This car is beautiful.Congrats to Chigozie ,it's a good way to start.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by babafirst(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Johnpaul09:

The car looks live Toyota Venza. I am so happy that this car is produced in my dear Anambra state. Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) is going global and will soon meet the standard of the Japanese cars.

Proudly nwa Anambra.
Amen,that's a very beautiful car.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Controversialad: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by t2luv1: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
ujoatu:
Lalasticlala front page please.

If that Car was made in Nigeria. I have a Ocean view house to sell to you Chicago. Why are people in Nigeria falls so easily to scam. Open the hood of the car then you will see that car was never made in that Country, Look I am not saying maybe assembled but made nahh.. Nigeria dont have the facilities to make one fifth of the components needed to make a car. Anyone that know the Product Structure needed to build a car will tell this.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by castel428: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
congrats to him and thanks to the Government of Imo State.pls other Universities shld emulate this,its commending quite unlike that of UDUS whom the best graduating student was mere mentioned without any single recognition.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by t2luv1: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Johnpaul09:

Proudly nwa Anambra.

Nah. It is a Hyundai brand I forgot the name. I am very sure it is an Hyundai. Venza wheel base platform is bigger than that. I wont put going Global and Innoson in the same sentence. Remember that is being assembled in Nigeria not made. There is a big difference. I am proud of the effort because I know how much work is require just to build an assembly plant. The paint booth alone can cost upwards of $500m. GM Truck and Bus paint room at the Arlington TX plant cost that much.
Re: Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student by Asiri1991: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wait ooo! Wetin dem giv dat UNILAG boy sef. Our western pipo wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.