Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Need A MATLAB Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A MATLAB Programmer (1771 Views)

MATLAB Programming Assignment Help - 15k / Need A Matlab Expert Or C++ / MATLAB (Data Modeling, Analysis & Interpretation) Free 1-day Practical Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A MATLAB Programmer by mustashfa(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
Are you a MATLAB programmer, or you know someone, I have a one off job for you.
Give me a private message and I will call you.

Thanks
Re: I Need A MATLAB Programmer by globalink: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
you can contact me on :07035086097 email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need A MATLAB Programmer by palladin: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
I'm here
Yinka 090 8402 2598, 080 2470 8087
liljoeengr@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A MATLAB Programmer by Rhema14(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
you can also contact rhema concept training in ibadan on 07066232575...call or chat.
Re: I Need A MATLAB Programmer by Rhema14(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
mustashfa:
Are you a MATLAB programmer, or you know someone, I have a one off job for you.
Give me a private message and I will call you.

Thanks

The Language of Technical Computing

Millions of engineers and scientists worldwide use matlab® to analyze and design the systems and products transforming our world. matlab is in automobile active safety systems, interplanetary spacecraft, health monitoring devices, smart power grids, and LTE cellular networks. It is used for machine learning, signal processing, image processing, computer vision, communications, computational finance, control design, robotics, and much more.

Math. Graphics. Programming.

The matlab platform is optimized for solving engineering and scientific problems. The matrix-based matlab language is the world’s most natural way to express computational mathematics. Built-in graphics make it easy to visualize and gain insights from data. A vast library of prebuilt toolboxes lets you get started right away with algorithms essential to your domain. The desktop environment invites experimentation, exploration, and discovery. These matlab tools and capabilities are all rigorously tested and designed to work together.

matlab helps you take your ideas beyond the desktop. You can run your analyses on larger data sets and scale up to clusters and clouds. matlab code can be integrated with other languages, enabling you to deploy algorithms and applications within web, enterprise, and production systems.

..............At rhema concept training we offer intensive training in the use of matlab software we also assist in handling your matlab project work (from anywhere you are in the world) both at bsc/msc/phd level........

rhema concept: Suite 49, Agbowo shopping complex, opposite University of Ibadan first gate, Oyo-state.
call or chat on whatsapp on: 07066232575, 08096503594

(1) (Reply)

Java Program To Upload Picture On A Gui Platform / Skilled Programmer Needed / Show Image From HTTP URL In React Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.