Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website (1613 Views)

Kano Lady, Saadat Aliyu Develops Android App For Reporting Rape Cases / ICT Expert Develops Software To Curb Online Fraud / Ikeja Electric Develops Mobile App For Customer Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by presstimestv: 3:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Oziofu, who’s currently studying web design at compelwte Computer Technology Centre in Benin, said her goal was to eventually become a professional web programmer and designer in age nine and has accomplished it.

She made this known in her ninth birthday celebration where she enthused;”The site, called Food website is to encourage both parents and children to eat healthy local and international dishes and to cut down on junk food. One of the contents of the website is Goodbye Junk Food, Hello Super Healthy Food, which contains African American dishes, continental dishes plus a listing of restaurants in various cities on earth. The web site has a form for clients’ feedback. I am working on the food arrangement, delivery content along with a mobile program that would be on Google Play Store. “At seven I enrolled at Mikon Institute of Information Technology where I graduated with a certificate in Basic Training, with this I specialized in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. On her driving force, Ozoifu stated”hard work and support from my parents helped me achieve the feat and I am encouraging kids to adopt ICT as an instrument for national development. I want to be a gynecologist in the future and I believe my understanding of ICT will let me practice my profession better, allow me to more innovative and render quality healthcare support.”

Read more: https://presstimes.ng/oziofu-meet-the-nine-year-old-girl-who-develops-food-website/#ixzz5eiRVuvnp

Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by peteruuu(m): 4:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Na lie.

But if na true, go girl!!
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by EngrMcDon(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Meeting her here is not enough, want to meet her in person
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Bizmagnet: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Oga, go and teach that girl programming instead of wordpress design. If you had taught her just HTML5 and CSS3, it will add more value to her than this drag and drop stuff. She will even enjoy it more as that will improve her brain. Wordpress cannot do her any good as a potential Programmer.
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Deicide: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Oga, go and teach that girl programming instead of wordpress design. If you had taught her just HTML5 and CSS3, it will add more value to her than this drag and drop stuff. She will even enjoy it more as that will improve her brain. Wordpress cannot do her any good as a potential Programmer.
But people make money from developing WordPress sites for other people.

And besides Html and Css is not programming
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Bizmagnet: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Deicide:
But people make money from developing WordPress sites for other people.

And besides Html and Css is not programming

At least for now. She can pick up a programming language after that. This is not about making money but about harnessing the potentials to solve problems. That girl is too small to be driven into drag and drop design.
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Philtrik(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Deicide: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Philtrik:

Programming is not always about the money.

WordPress creates lots of abstraction.
If she doesn't understand the PHP behind it then how can she call herself a Software Developer?
I don't think PHP dev are software developer...
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by FieryJustice(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Deicide:

Then what are they?
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Deicide: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
FieryJustice:

Then what are they?
Web app dev
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by ade101(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Deicide:
Web app dev

Funny guy, just dey whine the guy with humor wey make sense....
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by airsaylongcon: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Deicide:
Web app dev

Looooooooooolz! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by makavele: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2019
Deicide:

Without using Google, in your own words, define the term "software developer" cheesy grin
Re: Oziofu: Meet The Nine-year-old Girl Who Develops Food Website by Philtrik(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Deicide:

What is Software?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Software Testing / Login With Facebook / I Am Offering To Work On Two Website For Free To Boost My Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.