Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... (466 Views)

What Are The Craziest Wi-fi Names/passwords You've Ever Heard?? / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / List Of The Most Worst And Common Passwords Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by phensbassey: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
its a known fact that about ninetry percent of smartphone users lock their phones with security password.
the question is why? I know many who for some unknown reasons forget their passwords..why do you put yours? is it for security reasons, unauthorized usage? or something you want to hide? drop your reasons...
for me its just for puting sake..
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by ademega(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
allow kidnappers steal your phone and use your number to negotiate
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by Darkseid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
I hate every form of security code in my phone.
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by jworos(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
I Hate passwords, got nothing to hide, you only see what I want you to see on my phone lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by sixtusjr(m): 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
is not about having something to hide, mine is to avoid unauthorised access.
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
The important features that needs locking in my own case:
File Manager...
Text Messages...
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by Electronzeez(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2016
I hate when unauthorised person browse through my phone the reason why I have a finger lock . my email is very sensitive so I lock that one too.
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by Xhaka(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Allow somebody use your phone to transfer money to another account.
Re: Why Do You Personally Put Mobile Phone Security Passwords... by Joeyy(m): 8:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Yes I use passwords, to prevent unauthorized access!

(1) (Reply)

Help.imei Invalid.....htc / Shareit: An Android App That Have Lot Of Uses, It Can Even Share Files To Iphone / Help Me With Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.