Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard (34092 Views)

BREAKING: Rivers Elections, Bombing At Bera In Gokana LGA / Gokana LGA Rivers Under Attack / Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
the battle rages on. no qualms. when wike and amaechi are busy gulping drums of tombo and smoking ijebu brand of weeds to calm their nerves some useless and brainless fools are busy pulling da trigger just because one heartless usurper and opportunist has paid them peanuts to kill. i decree that the thunder that will cut off their scrotum is warming up in ikot ekpene and will effect their death soonest. amin.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Oz4realsss: 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
size40:
The truth is that, many Rivers indigens depends on govt for their everyday survival. That's why my people will kill, burn houses, even kill their brothers and kinsmen for power. A typical example is our current governor, Nyesom Wike. He has never worked or done any business all his life b4. It us from so called law school to becoming a local govt chairman in 1999. All d wealth and power he has acquired today is through violent politics. Why won't others want to be like him?
One sided assessment can only deceive the gullible. Can you now tell us the job Amaechi has done outside politics? So many Nigerian politicians are like that and isolating Wike for criticism is is not logical enough.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by sidneyj(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
Silent104:

undecided reali D whole hausa & majority of yoruba wil vote him tongue tongue tongue
not after going through hell and have the opportunity to visit heaven
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by klax(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
gbaskiboy:
What a bloody rerun Election in Rivers.. Buhari please declare Rivers state of emergency

What emergency Emergency my foot. APC started politics of hatred and here is the seed germinating. Honestly I have no pity on APC in any form my heart is totally twisted as per APC because they started this politics of hate in a name to unsit Gej let's the game carry on.

That thing the APC want in River state I'm yet to know it.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by chigoizie7(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
My question now is,

All those security details deployed by FG, where have they been?

Was it not to safeguard the people in all polling units and also inec materials and provide peace and orderliness?

According to this report, it said that the security operatives have arrived.

Where have they been to if they were not @ d polling unit?

Probably, rigging elections in the favour of the man that facilitated their deployment and subsequently leaving his place of primary assignment to be in rivers, for what reason?

Well, if PMB is serious about uniting naija, he should start with amaechi, for leaving abuja to come and instigate violence in rivers.

"If u have guns, bring it out,because that day will be bloody" and we will be ready"

For illiterates, for daring them, they will sure bring the guns to see what amaechi will do.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by marshallmoni(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
size40:
The truth is that, many Rivers indigens depends on govt for their everyday survival. That's why my people will kill, burn houses, even kill their brothers and kinsmen for power. A typical example is our current governor, Nyesom Wike. He has never worked or done any business all his life b4. It us from so called law school to becoming a local govt chairman in 1999. All d wealth and power he has acquired today is through violent politics. Why won't others want to be like him?
..r u serious
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Orikinla(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
klax:

What emergency Emergency my foot. APC started politics of hatred and here is the seed germinating. Honestly I have no pity on APC in any form my heart is totally twisted as per APC because they started this politics of hate in a name to unsit Gej let's the game carry on.

That thing the APC want in River state I'm yet to know it.
PDP started political violence in Rivers State since 1999. There was no APC then.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by George2016(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
When two elephant are fighting, na grass they suffer.
U can decide not to be a sacrificial lamb if ur 2moro is important to u.
May God help nigeria.

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by deathmen12: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
So true, even d so called amaechi
size40:

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by oglalasioux(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
This country is a banana republic. If INEC can't conduct elections peacefully in one state, come 2019 someone will capitalise on it and declare a state of emergency on the nation and make himself president for life.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by PecE2Make: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
So unfortunate that this rerun election will be the final burial of APC in Rivers state and Amaechi will remain irrelevant. last I checked, Amaechi and Dakuku failed in the polling unit where they cast their votes. Congratulations! PDP.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by PecE2Make: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
So unfortunate that this rerun election will be the final burial of APC in Rivers state and Amaechi will remain irrelevant. last I checked, Amaechi and Dakuku failed in the polling unit where they casted their votes. Congratulations! PDP.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by arireirede: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Red card for wike,he is not fit to govern a state,he is killer,his days are numbered.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by opius: 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
Any result plsss...
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by kenchylala: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
dotcomnamename:
There is a heavy shooting in Gokana Local Government Area RAC centre in Rivers State. Some unknown gunmen invaded the centre and started shooting sporadically. Vanguard cannot ascertain the number of casualties as voters and part officials scampered to safety. At the time of this report, security operatives have arrived the scene.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-heavy-shooting-gokana-lga-rivers/

Fake APC news
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by maxzzo1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Guitar boys.....
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by smartmoses(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is the hand work of Chibuike Amaechi,the Zoo man

Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Gkemz: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Sijo01:
Oh, not again. Make ground open swallow Rivers state. Make we hear word.

As heartless as you are. Instead of praying for peace and normalcy to be restored you're there ranting hell.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Dklef(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Amaechi and Wike has started again
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by 3moses: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Souljeezy:
Christ!!.
I couldn't find anything sensible in errthing u said.
u will not, cos common sense is not common to common ppl like u... once, try to pray for one...
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Xerum(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
@size40

May the almighty continue to bless you with more wisdom & all the good things of life.

You have just summed part of the root causes of Nigeria's core/major problems in a nutshell.

If not, why must politics be a do or die thing!!?
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by toshmann(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Orikinla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkndVzfOeRc&sns=em
Unfortunately it will happen again. . . . . . . and again. . . . . . . . and again. . . . . . . and again. . . . . . . . untill thy kingdom come. . . O Lord.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Geeflow(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
it seemz Nigeria is cursed dat is to say d truth,it is now very clear that our so called polithieful leaders are not even d problem we d followers.why must i put my life at stake over a selfish ambitious politician who relocates his own children over an election bid ?
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by magicfingers009: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chudyfuto:

oga see your mentality,thats why your types end up becoming political thugs .did they said that i was wike that did it.? behave like an adult pls.sorry if i offend u by my comment but am just telling you the fact.enjoy ur day.
You don't av to be sorry cos I don't get a rat fvckin aßss to the crap you wrote. Obviously u r a sored wailer.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by naijanaso: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
magicfingers009:
Wicked Wike, you would be put to shame.

How did you come to this conclusion? Did you follow all the reports of the rerun elections today? Didn't you notice all the news everywhere about the killings and mayhem unleashed by the APC people today? How are you sure this is not a continuation of their evil plot especially considering the fact that they have lost woefully. The name Wike is so soft in your (APC) supporters) mouths to call. Abeg, gerara here men.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Trendishine: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
size40:
u are so right my broda, rivers state pple are the most jobless n laziest pple in africa. they have no industry, no production investments for their youths to engage their silly self with, but all their soul, life and silly selves are entirely dependent on allocation, politics, and ripping out money from oil companies and investors trying to help their village looking state and environs appear a little busy..have u ever met a group of barbarians who would stop an entire road project being done by jb or some other construction companies who are trying to lift the face of their society and accelerate development in their backward community only to demand for one stewpid stipend or money they call "matching ground" before work for development can continue for their interest.?..some even kidnap the white men who have come to build good roads or work in their community....tufia...God forbid..even a a kaikai chief in their community once told a construction company working in their area to stop work unless they give him 12million as a share for him..kai..a village chief..? my freind that is how severe their own case has gotten..until elites, and when i say elites i dont mean wayward individuals.. i mean educated individuals with ethics.. have to call a meeting, a very big meeting.. and begin to educate their pple one by one, step by step, on what shame most of them and their characters n culture generally is bringing for them in the outside community n how imperative it is for them to have to start dealing with their problem quickly, both mentally , culturally and otherwise , even with the blessing of little oil the nature has given to them , that is fast becoming a curse for them due to greed, selfish callousness, n behavior of many within their communities, especially their chiefs.. b4 pple in the outside communities begin to see them or even treat them like an osu or outcast (would even be better then dem) due to their behaviors and story coming out of their community..advice no be curse..everybody is watching u lots...its shameful.. tufia... even the chiefs and community heads are shameless...one even recently disowned his own very son on public radio shamelessly because of politics..kai...*shake my head for this lots....
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
evil men using dark powers to get into power. God pass ona!you will all reap your rewards.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by 6fit(f): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
If u are Rivers citizen and went out to vote, yu dont value yur life. If dd clueless Wike can send his family abroad is dat not enof reason to stay away from d poling boot? Is dat not enof to tell yu d election will be bloody? Dose who died are like d sturbon fly dat dat was burried with d corps.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by grovethoery(m): 12:02am On Mar 20, 2016
size40:
:ok what about Amachi,has he ever done any other thing all his life except politics..from Peter Odili whn he was made a speaker for 8 yrs..then a governor and now minister..tell me if he has ever done any other thing..mtcheew.
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by Socketbet: 12:11am On Mar 20, 2016
APC is a scam
Re: Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard by ibietela2(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2016
size40:

Talk what you know o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic) / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / NIMC: No Cause For Panic Over SIM Card Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.