Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony (1872 Views)

My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is to inspire other TTC and to show gratitude to what God has done for me and my husband.We got married with the hope of being blessed with the fruit of marriage like any other people but our hope was broken because of the devastating news we received.The result shows my husband was azoospermic(zero sperm).We tried everything we could medically and herbally but no hope,we spent and spent money but nothing happened.We became traumatized because we could'nt just believe that was happening to us.The further test shows my husband testes was'nt even producing at all.But the question was, what went wrongMy husband was'nt promiscous,not the drinking type,not smoking,the urologists said no hope at all unless we go for adoption but we rejected it and we kept trying until one day, i saw a page on FB about herbal drugs in capsules plus testimonies of couples with similar issue, we ordered for the drugs and he started using it with faith.Lo and behold the sperm cells reveals 18million from zero-Oh we became so happy,it really shows our hope is alive and with more effort and God's backing i will be back here to give my pregnancy testimony.To TTC never give up God never created anyone to be barren....Thanks for your patience in reading through

6 Likes

Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by uche13: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Congratulations on your testimony. We expect the perfection of it with a bfP

Please what's the link to the fb page
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
uche13:
Congratulations on your testimony. We expect the perfection of it with a bfP

Please what's the link to the fb page
Thanks so much,the page is Natural Health Zone
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by uche13: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
I searched but I did not find any topic on the subject. Please direct me to the exact link. Thanks
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2016
uche13:
I searched but I did not find any topic on the subject. Please direct me to the exact link. Thanks
Probably you did'nt check the right page,there are similar pages but check the one that has about 2thousand plus likes
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by HopefulMum: 4:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Pls for how long did he take the medication and how much is it? Will really appreciate your reply. Thank you.
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
HopefulMum:
Pls for how long did he take the medication and how much is it? Will really appreciate your reply. Thank you.
He started December 29 then went for test second week of march.
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by HopefulMum: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2016
Wow. Congrats sis. Thanks for your response.
Rachie83:
He started December 29 then went for test second week of march.
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
HopefulMum:
Wow. Congrats sis. Thanks for your response.
You welcome sis, i hope your testimony is on the way too.
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Alayo2000: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2016
Congratulations madam, I'm happy for you and your family, lots of families are going through this for many years without any solution till date..everything is possible if one follow the right part.

1 Like

Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
For those interested in the herbal capsules you can call one of their consultants Mrs Bamisaye-08184871811
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Alayo2000:
Congratulations madam, I'm happy for you and your family, lots of families are going through this for many years without any solution till date..everything is possible if one follow the right part.
Thank you sir/ma
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 6:45am On Apr 09, 2016
grin
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by BidemsBVH: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Do you need a good and affordable gynaecologist? are you suffering from infertility? do you need an affordable hospital for surgeries like mymectomy, appendectomy, etc then visit bidems victory hospital&diagnostics center located at simco umemeku street off okiki asolo road,agric Bstop Ikorodu,a trial will convince you.
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
BidemsBVH:
Do you need a good and affordable gynaecologist? are you suffering from infertility? do you need an affordable hospital for surgeries like mymectomy, appendectomy, etc then visit bidems victory hospital&diagnostics center located at simco umemeku street off okiki asolo road,agric Bstop Ikorodu,a trial will convince you.
No i dont
Re: Hope For The TTC Part One-my Testimony by Rachie83: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant And Unaware? Midwife Explains How It's Possible / Causes Of Vaginal Itching: Treatment And Home Remedies / Sand Flies Bite Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.