Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) (3204 Views)

World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL / Ifeanyi Uba Slaps Ebele Obi For Punching A Referee(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by manchy7531: 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by manchy7531: 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by manchy7531: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by manchy7531: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Mack3N: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Yeah......one of ours!

1 Like

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Tunami(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2016
some bad belle people wont be happy with this.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by manchy7531: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by TheBiafran(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
if SE states which is landlocked o can be doing stuffs like this at this time that the economy is dead, think of what we can achieve on our own
this is why they wont let us go
we develop our place and theirs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Naija9090: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
TheBiafran:
if SE states which is landlocked o can be doing stuffs like this at this time that the economy is dead, think of what we can achieve on our own
this is why they wont let us go
we develop our place and theirs

Exactly. The level of development going on in SE during this economic hard time will leave one wondering if SE is in Nigeria. Most states/regions are not embarking on any capital projects; are even struggling to pay salaries.

Ifeanyi Ubah is up to a dynasty. Hope this will encourage other billionaires in SE to do the same!

6 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by kettykin: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2016
Comparing the SE with other parts of the country is a disservice to the very intelligent hard working easterners, the East should rather be compared with North Africa, Asia who are intellectually at the same level with the East

8 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
This man have Touched the life of an average man than the likes of
Dangote
Orji Uzor Kanu,
Elumelu
Etc

1 Like

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by mikron(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
wow

1 Like

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by mightyhaze: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nke a di good! cool

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Delphi(m): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oh, this is good. What caught my fancy the most is that though he contested the governorship election with Willie and lost, he still has the depth to acknowledge and work with the governor as to move his state forward. This is commendable and not common with Nigerian politicians. More power to your elbow, Ifeanyi Ubah.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by ifyan(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God they have waking up from inferiority complex of seeing other land
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by ifyan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Delphi:
Oh, this is good. What caught my fancy the most is that though he contested the governorship election with Willie and lost, he still has the depth to acknowledge and work with the governor as to move his state front. This is commendable and not common with Nigerian politicians. More power to your elbow, Ifeanyi Ubah.

This is the spirit of IGBOness

1 Like

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by jonathanOz: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm very happy for this positive developments in Anambra state. Infact I'm more happy cos this particular one is taking place on Ozubulu land. My villa.
But i must say we are beginning be to overhype things here. Media attention is good, but we should take things easy. It's becoming embarrassing really.
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2016
That is how we roll in Anambra we don't wait for government before providing what we need we provide it for ourselves.
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by MyGeneration(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2016
kettykin:
Comparing the SE with other parts of the country is a disservice to the very intelligent hard working easterners, the East should rather be compared with North Africa, Asia who are intellectually at the same level with the East
Una get mouth no be small
Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by idensko(m): 1:02am On Mar 20, 2016
MyGeneration:

Una get mouth no be small
C dem dey don cm

Una get otedola adenuga etc
I agree, tell me any alleviation program or youth empowerment program
Dey hv done 4u.

IN d EAST big men embark on capital project to alleviate dre various communities. Not only UBA.

And dey SAY IGBOS DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES..

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ifeanyi Uba's Game Village (pictures) by chigoizie7(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Delphi:
Oh, this is good. What caught my fancy the most is that though he contested the governorship election with Willie and lost, he still has the depth to acknowledge and work with the governor as to move his state forward. This is commendable and not common with Nigerian politicians. More power to your elbow, Ifeanyi Ubah.

When u talk of politics in Anambra state, they are the best in naija.

Talk of intellectuals? Them plenty.

Talk of money bags? Them nyafu nyafu.

Talk of real political juggernauts? Them be igwurube.

But of all these? They play the best politics of no violence.

They play the politics of brothers.

They play the politics of "the winner takes it all"

The play the politics of no permanent enemy but permanent interest of the people of Anambra.

And that is how politics should be played.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.......... / Is Sport Betting A Job / David De Gea Vs Thibaut Courtois. Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.