Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) (1051 Views)

Alao Malaika Opens N200m Lekki Mansion On Sunday (Photos) / Barcelona Gerard Pique Reacts On Social Media After Shakira Split Rumors(Photo) / Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
In an interview, Alao Akala attacked the interviewer when he was asked if he uses any bleaching agent on his skin.

Hear him:

Bleach? That is stupidity; you are asking a very silly question, how can I bleach? You are very silly to ask that question. What do you mean by that? What gave you that impression?

(He pulled up his clothe and singlet at this time to show his fair complexion.)

Is this bleaching? Have you seen the cream that I use that makes me bleach or did you know me when I was black? So if you want to write that, put it there that I said you are very silly to ask me that kind of question.

Don’t ask that kind of question again.

What you don’t know; you ask. You don’t even know my parents. Is my wife complaining or my children? I don’t know what gave anybody the impression that I bleach.

You don’t know me; do you know what it takes to bleach?

Well, he certainly seems really offended by the question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
OK
Re: Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) by Delphi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Hahaha. He is not bleaching; he is toning. But the toning burnt the melanin in the skin. The fingers though.
Re: Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) by Adesiji77: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Stale news cool
Re: Ex Governor Alao Akala Opens Up On Skin Bleaching Rumors(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Delphi:
Hahaha. He is not bleaching; he is toning. But the toning burnt the melanin in the skin. The fingers though.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Naked Woman On This Map? / Music: Babat X Aboja X Dixlow - Irunmu / Meet A Physically Challeged Girl Who Operates Computer And Phone With Her Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.