Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Are You A Fan Or Fanatic ?? Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You A Fan Or Fanatic ?? Read (390 Views)

Meet The Fitness Fanatic Spends Fortune Trying To Make Himself Look Older / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Ceiling Fan Or Standing Fan Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fan Or Fanatic ?? Read by hypesng: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2016

Are You A Fan Or Fanatic ?? Read This Post.
Hello my lovely readers, am here with a very engaging topic "Are You A Fan Or Fanatic ??".
firstly who is a fan - A fan is a person who admires or enjoys watching or listening to somebody or something very much.
A Fanatic is a person who is extremely enthusiastic about something / somebody.
now, ask yourself are you a fan or a fanatic of a celebrity ?
lets look at ourself these days, we see / hear about people injuring , killing themselves , vandalising properties over a little argument because of a celebrity that havent heard of or seen them.
recently i heard of two guys that killed themself because of "arsenal vs barca" match. its so barbaric and a stupid behaviour, its certain that a barca / arsenal player havent seen them before, even after their death i dont think they heard. even if they do, it is not their concern.
Its a normal thing to like a celebrity, but the likeness should have a limit, imagine someone killed his brother because of a celebrity.
its so stupid of him.
I was once a fanatic of olamide, i loved him to the extent that i nicknamed myself "ybnl", my first website then was ybnlblaze.phn.me , to show how much i liked him, i fought with anyone that come my way and tell me olamide is not the best , richest musician in nigeria, soon my friends stopped arguing with me about him.
one day, i was checking the dictionary then i saw the word "fan" and "fanatic", i read it and asked myself this questions.
has olamide evear heard of me ?
does he know of my immature behaviours ?, NO.
you can like a celeb but please know what you are doing.
i still like olamide till now but not to the extent of fighting over him. thanks.
content by hypersmart.

http://www.HypesNG.com/are-you-a-fan-or-fanatic-read-this-post.html
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Arewa – TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT / The Storm Is Over – Actress Mide Martins And Husband Reconcile / REVEALED : How Teebillz Was Saved From Committing Suicide√ Hot from linda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.