Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem (10279 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by BossWike(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2016
keyzid:
What if he lied about it saying Good morning in the night?
Or "good mourning" grin
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by MuttleyLaff: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2016
SmileXtraone:
The minister of Communications Lai Mohammed spoke with aljazerah in Doha. He stated that Nigeria is on top of the security problem in the country. But with the recent killings and violence in Rivers state i disagree. A lot of civilians and members of the military have lost their lives recently in that state and it leaves me wondering what it is with rivers state? are the people so violent? or the thugs are imported?
Why are people allowing themselves to be used to disrupt peace?
What should the military do? or is rivers beyond the military?

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3VF7RVsd8
SMH. This man just fall from my hand with him suffering from a subconscious colonial mentality when he slipped into using SIR for the interviewer at the end

INTERVIEWER: Alright Minister, we'll have to leave it there. We appreciate your time. Thank you very much indeed
Lai MOHAMMED: Thank you very much SIR
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by plaetton: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Well Lai is saying d truth,bt govt can't do it alone,we must support them bt I don't knw d problem of we Nigerians,we always allow religion,ethnicity and hatred to cloud our judgement...someone is doing the ryt thing and u can't even give him kudos then u shut up

Pls enumerate in what ways the government is on top of the security situation in the country.

And pls tells a few of the things that this government is doing right.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by okuneddie(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
this man is Oga lienus......don't be surprised they ate all the same
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by 8kingz(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2016
plaetton:

Pls enumerate in what ways the government is on top of the security situation in the country.

And pls tells a few of the things that this government is doing right.
Boko haram has been dealt with to a bearable extent,
kidnapped lagos children have been found
Oil theft has reduced
govt is trying to embrace dialogue to solve the benue fulani perennial problem and also create ranches. etc

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by AustinStevens: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Really he calls d voilence in the country soft attacks... Are u kidding me[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by thundafire: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2016
very funny liar,ur party is causing mayhem in Rivers state cs dy soldiers re nt under dy control of the state but dy federal government so will u still blame wike
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2016
this lying lips again? does he really understand that me and other compatriots no longer take him serious? his lying carrer as really gotten to a stage whereby mr liar momodu will tell me goodmorning and i will have to confirm from another source to ascertain if its actually morning or afternoon depending on d time he greeted. we are tired of this propagandist masqurading as a communication minister. oloshi basket mouth.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by AustinStevens: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:
Well Lai is saying d truth,bt govt can't do it alone,we must support them bt I don't knw d problem of we Nigerians,we always allow religion,ethnicity and hatred to cloud our judgement...someone is doing the ryt thing and u can't even give him kudos then u shut up

Bro. Are u for really...give him kudos,For what really, well I dnt think u streamed dat video cuz if u did listened to what he said u wnt hv bn saying dis
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by plaetton: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Oil theft has reduced
govt is trying to embrace dialogue to solve the benue fulani perennial problem and also create ranches. etc

What a bunch of delusional bullshyte.
The mind of a SAI BABA-ist zombie.

1. Boko haram has been dealt with to a BEARABLE extent ?
Bearable extent for whom? For You or the people who live in Borno State ?
Tell that to the families of those killed by boko haram over the past 10 months.

2. Kidnapped Lagos girls have been found ? Wow!
What a great achievement for Buhari, after the parents of those girls had paid N5.6m to facilitate their release.

3. Oil theft has reduced ?
Who sold you that lie ?
Why do you think that APC wanted Rivers,Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom States soooo badly?
Ask the Oyegun, the APC chairman .

So that they, APC, can resume the oil theft for themselves.

4. Dialogue for the Benue crisis when the Fulani herdsmen responsible for the genocide of more than 300 people are still roaming free with their cows on the land whose owners they murdered ?
You gotta be sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by olivephyssiyor: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:
D only truth 4 ds man mouth na GOODMORNING!
make sure u check d time to b sure is in morning
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by deparagon(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
SmileXtraone:
The minister of Communications Lai Mohammed spoke with aljazerah in Doha. He stated that Nigeria is on top of the security problem in the country. But with the recent killings and violence in Rivers state i disagree. A lot of civilians and members of the military have lost their lives recently in that state and it leaves me wondering what it is with rivers state? are the people so violent? or the thugs are imported? Why are people allowing themselves to be used to disrupt peace? What should the military do? or is rivers beyond the military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3VF7RVsd8
[size=19pt] lie Mohammed been lying since 1680AD [/size]
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Sajio(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Why using Rivers State as ur reference point. why didn't u refer to Agatu massacre?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:
even at that,u have to check the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Oil theft has reduced
can i knw d state u currently staying??
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2016
anonimi:
He means that Buhari is TECHNICALLY on top of the security problem.
Bunch of 419ers tantalising their gullible zombies. sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3236486_buharidefeatsbokoharam4_jpeg3b14d0e7f2d2c32d3b117b1eb1fc793c

LMAO! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by greatbrian(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:
To be on the safer side u still need to check a correct wrist
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ozoemenafn: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2016
lie lie up you. you would certainly represent Nigeria at the next Olympic lying competition.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
adewuyia2014:
If you didn't go to church today, am very sure is Buhari fault. grin grin
Mr man, please go and sit down, the image you put up there nor make any sence at all. Stop disgracing your self all over the forum.
Btw : have you blamed GEJ today?
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ODUBEZE: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
SmileXtraone:
The minister of Communications Lai Mohammed spoke with aljazerah in Doha. He stated that Nigeria is on top of the security problem in the country. But with the recent killings and violence in Rivers state i disagree. A lot of civilians and members of the military have lost their lives recently in that state and it leaves me wondering what it is with rivers state? are the people so violent? or the thugs are imported? Why are people allowing themselves to be used to disrupt peace? What should the military do? or is rivers beyond the military?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u3VF7RVsd8
someone should get this man some chewing gums make I fit hear word! no be this same Nigeria wey we dey? abi him get another Nigeria wey him dey refer to?
How are U on top of security situations when many lives are lost?
liar!
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ODUBEZE: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
johnnycrew:
lolz! guy you baaaaaaaaaad
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ODUBEZE: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
johnnycrew:
lolz! guy you baaaaaaaaaad. show some mercy ahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by ODUBEZE: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:
johnnycrew:
lolz! guy you baaaaaaaaaad. show some mercy ahahhaha
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by hibykhay: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:

U nid to kum out sef to check if tz actually morning
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by nortcentrallord(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Technically grin cheesy

Technical Lai Mohamed grin
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Adeniyimi: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
8kingz:

Exactly d problem in Nigeria. Religion and tribe and d religion is separating us from God
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
ukaegbu89:
lolsss bros but na wa for u oooo,if LIE mohamed tell u good munin walahi check d time it mite b night sef.
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by Jumpovame: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Even if im tell u good morning,check ur time before u ansa.Im fit tell u good morning instead of happy night rest.Mr lier in akson.
ukaegbu89:
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by NosingNews: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Lai Muhammed: Nigeria 'on Top' Of Security Problem by egobetatoday: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
dokunbam:
Is there anything to show for it?

Well... BH boming has reduced

But Fulani herdsmen and assassins are on the loose

since they are in the era of change, they simply changed their name from boko haram to fulani herdsmen. they are one and the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf / PDP Congress: Femi Adetola Disqualified From Running For Youth Leader / Tinubu Fails To Make 25% In FCT, It All Becomes Complicated Now- A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.