Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers (17784 Views)

New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / Bayelsa 2015: Why INEC Cancelled The Results - NTA News / See Why INEC's Decision About Kogi Poll Is Very Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by dejavubobo1(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2016
mjames:

Something like that
after all the killing.... declaring it inconclusive won't work o
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by tanteta(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Waiting for official result.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by annyz: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2016

So unfortunate
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by futurerex: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
God bless GEJ/Jega
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Everything about Buhari is inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
A new day will be announced for more killing

Is der any difference between INEC and JAMB

NIGERIA!.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by visalo: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2016
Everything about this Buhari government is inconclusive. Three elections so far, inconclusive. Budget inconclusive
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2016
even PMB WILL NOT DARE....

HopeAtHand:
INEC just declare APC winners and lets get on with life.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by visalo: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
Our beloved GEJ where are you. Please call this buhari of man and give him some advice. He is tarnishing every good images you brought to inec;

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Royals1st: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2016
use your self INEC ( A new date will be announced for the election,” he said.) So that so many life will lost again please oga INEC use the 17 LG Vote and let know the winner simple if you choice another date they will start killing and behead people again

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2016
HopeAtHand:
INEC just declare APC winners and lets get on with life.
when and where?.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by tinktanker: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
don't just conclude this way, do you know how many lives was lost as a result of political thuggery in Rivers yesterday? Many were calling the PMB to declare Rivers the state of emergency. We hope the main rival APC and PDP will rest their oars so as to allow free and fair election to take place
do u knw how many were killed in d north in 2011?
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by kelmicheal: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2016
omo see stress and suffer..i think if people should stay at home and not come out to vote this polithiefcians everytin should be settled

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by ybalogs(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2016
There shouldn't be any rerun after this cos we all know at least 10 lifes will be lost if tried.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by mavinc4u(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
gbaskiboy:
don't just conclude this way, do you know how many lives was lost as a result of political thuggery in Rivers yesterday? Many were calling the PMB to declare Rivers the state of emergency. We hope the main rival APC and PDP will rest their oars so as to allow free and fair election to take place

and you think they will not spill another blood?

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by santuse: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2016
All those LGA fall under one senatorial zone so the election is not inconclusive other LGA and senatorial zone will be announced

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Bloggz74(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2016
fistonati:
When INEC couldn't conduct a credible election, how do you expect Nigeria to be under PMB. Na to postpone Nigerias progress under buhari be dat.

Kogi :inconclusive
Bayelsa :inconclusive
Rivers :inconclusive

APC:inconclusive
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2016
When I read several comments on this tread I feel disgusted by the manner youths reason in this country. Rivers State people unleashed mayhem on their brothers and sisters for electoral seats that don't pay much ordinarily. Commentators here are not blaming the Warriors. They don't see anything wrong in the hate speech. They don't see anything wrong in the violence and killings. They are blaming INEC. They want INEC to go ahead with the election so that more people can be killed; including innocent youth corners.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2016
dammytosh:

And it would have been wasted by voting GEJ.

Get over it. Election is over.

We tried a group of people for 16 years. It is just normal we give another set of people chance to see what they can do differently.

i canvassed for changes every where including Lagos and other places some set of people have held for a while.
see the reason we are never moving forward is people like you with such ideology, what do you mean by different groups? Name one person in this government who was not in some political position in the last government.PDP=APC no need supporting or killing oneself cos of any of them, the quicker we render these politicians irrelevant and see them as public servants the better for us and the end for I must rule ideaology.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by erico2k2(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2016
kITATITA:
When I read several comments on this tread I feel disgusted by the manner youths reason in this country. Rivers State people unleashed mayhem on their brothers and sisters for electoral seats that don't pay much ordinarily. Commentators here are not blaming the Warriors. They don't see anything wrong in the hate speech. They don't see anything wrong in the violence and killings. They are blaming INEC. They want INEC to go ahead with the election so that more people can be killed; including innocent youth corners.
would it not have been better for the result to be edhared to and end the election palava now now instead of arranging another round of killings in the name of re-run?? angry angry
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Dklef(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2016
So the drill now is, "Anywhere you feel the opponent is having a upper hand, just send thugs there and shout small with bullets shot in the air" and the Votings there will definately be cancelled.

Ok, shameless government that cant provide complete security for its people (even during elections), yall should continue!
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by charlesucheh(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2016
This is always the case when the RESCUE SHIP is NOT MOVING TOWARDS YOU DIRECTION...........#PDPTHROWINGTATRUMS.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2016
erico2k2:

would it not have been better for the result to be edhared to and end the election palava now now instead of arranging another round of killings in the name of re-run?? angry angry
With due respect that's not very intelligent comment from you. You don't need guns and machetes to vote. I don't know the candidates. I didn't hear them campaign. I heard only Wike and Amaechi bragging about their popularity and powers and threatening mayhem. Words that signify violence were freely used. Can't the people refuse to kill for Wike and Amaechi's ego? INEC and Buhari have nothing to do with it. Let the youths refuse to be used anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by dammytosh: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
erico2k2:

see the reason we are never moving forward is people like you with such ideology, what do you mean by different groups? Name one person in this government who was not in some political position in the last government.PDP=APC no need supporting or killing oneself cos of any of them, the quicker we render these politicians irrelevant and see them as public servants the better for us and the end for I must rule ideaology.

So if they are the same why are you pained about election loss ?

We need new people in charge after 16 years and we have them.

Deal with it.

Americans rotate democrats and republicans. That makes any serious party to sit up.

I don't belong to the "na our brother" group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by emmy3k(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
its high tym d INEC chairman resign his positn. Aw long will it take him to understand election procedure.
Re: Why INEC Cancelled Re-run Vote In Parts Of Rivers by erico2k2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
kITATITA:
With due respect that's not very intelligent comment from you. You don't need guns and machetes to vote. I don't know the candidates. I didn't hear them campaign. I heard only Wike and Amaechi bragging about their popularity and powers and threatening mayhem. Words that signify violence were freely used. Can't the people refuse to kill for Wike and Amaechi's ego? INEC and Buhari have nothing to do with it. Let the youths refuse to be used anymore.
Re read what I wrote it might make more sense. So next election for same people by same people would be free of violence yeh??can INEC guarantee that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Stakeholders Of The Nigerian Construction Industry In Abuja (Photos / President Buhari Commissions John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture In Lagos / Not All Types Of Passport Issuance Have Timeline Of Two Weeks, Says NIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.