Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA (772 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by 4front(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
BREAKING NEWS
Christians in Gbagyi Villa, a 100% Christian community in Kaduna State came out today Thursday, 17th March, 2016 to stage a protest against the tyranny and the persecution of the Kaduna State APC governor, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai; who has marked all their buildings including all the churches in their community for demolition. After the marking El-Rufai gave the Christian community 21 days ultimatum to remove their buildings or he will demolish those buildings and the owner of the buildings will pay the state government for the demolition exercise. He hinged his order on a false allegation that the people don't have planning permit. Whereas, most of them came out with their planning permit as well as their receipts of payments.

Arise News Reporter that covered the protest reported as follows:

Protest in Kaduna against the demolition notice of El-Rufai against Gbagyi Villa houses and all churches in Gbagyi Villa, the only 100% Christian community in Kaduna State.

Arise News correspondents are live in Kaduna giving you live update as the protest proceeds...

Arise News reporter that was at the scene of the protest could not control his tears as some women were seen rolling on the ground screaming "Is it a crime to be a Christian in Kaduna under APC now? El-Rufai leave us alone."

Uncontrollable tears was streaming down my eyes as I heard the agony of some Christian widows.

Another group of Christian women were also chanting, "El-Rufai, leave us alone, El-Rufai, leave us alone."

Old women were not left out. They also stormed the protest venue to join the protest.

A very old woman who spoke in Hausa language screamed in Hausa. This is the interpretation of her agony: "If El-Rufai is ready to crush our only hope, which is the buildings that our husbands have left for us, then it is better we die on the road protesting than wait for El-Rufai to come and pull down our buildings just because we are Christians. What are other Christian bodies doing to rescue us?" She asked in tears.

Shelter in Christ Orphanage Home children also stormed the street crying "El-Rufai, what did we do? Why do you want to demolish our only building?
Christians all over talk to El-Rufai.
El-Rufai want to kill us"

Before the protest march could advance to the centre of Kaduna El-Rufai sent Kaduna State security outfit, "Operation Yaki" out to disperse the protesting Christians and stop the protest.

The device used to take the picture of Operation Yaki was destroyed.

It is of a note that El-Rufai is the litmus paper to test the cooperate wills of the Christians as APC is bent on their Islamic Agenda.

Since returning from Mecca, where El-Rufai accompanied Buhari, Rauf Aregbesola, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi in an Islamic Prayer even inside the Kaaba; El-Rufai has intensified his Islamic Agenda, aggravating his persecution of Christians.

Just to mention a few how he is terrorising Christians:
1. He has ordered that apart from Good Friday and Easter Monday breaks all schools both private and public MUST NOT go on Easter break. Failure to comply shall attract severe sanction. See the link to the news: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781705688728619&id=1778935029005685

2. He has sent an anti preaching bill to the Kaduna State House of Assembly, which is on 2nd reading already: See the link here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1780729558826232&id=1778935029005685

3. He is terrorising Christian communities with complete demolition of their houses. See the link to the news here: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1781033495462505&id=1778935029005685

4. He has marked out all churches in Gbagyi Villa including an orphanage home for demolition.

El-Rufai is just a litmus paper if Christians all over don't rise up against this terrible persecution no matter the lies and hypocrisy that El-Rufai is using to garnish his evil agenda, then other APC governors are waiting to follow suit.

Help share this with as many Christians and Christian bodies you know. We must employ all spiritual and legal means at our disposal to stop this evil; no matter the lies that El-Rufai will hide under.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by 4front(m): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
If this is true,HELL-RUINE-fry will ruine in hell o. How can u be fighting for God who is fighting for u? Is it not madness? I guess it is...
Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by excellencyabia1: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is very quite unfortunate that we chant one nigeria, freedom of almost everything but the reverse is the case. What we forget is that christians in nigeria are predominantly igbos who will rise now to shout or is El rufia and co trying to stear another commotion?
Christ save your children.
Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by fistonati(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
I no read o, I just wan read comments because it's too long.

What's happening in this country?
Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let us pray, Lord Jesus we thank you for all you have done, all you are doing and all you are going to do for us as believe. For your word made us understand that if we your people will humble ourselves and pray, that you will hear us and deliver us from all oppressions and persecutions. We also believe that you are abundantly able to deliver and to save us till the end. As I seek your forgiveness against any hindrance to our prayers... I beckon on the host of Heavens with their chariots of fire and splitted seven headed Koboko angry to arise in their utter vexation and pay concise and strategic visitation to all the oppressors of the believers in Nigeria using Kaduna state as the commencement venue in JESUS mighty and sovereign name I pray. Amen

Like means "Amen" grin
Share means "What is our enemy waiting for? Oya Di*eeeeeee angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by acenazt: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op dont spew what u dnt know. Yes gbagyi villaa is a predominatly christian community. But ask d christians if they werent warned. Ask em if they had no knowledge of the land belonging to the kaduna polytechnic whichh is property of the state.
Re: Breaking News: EL-RUFAI MAKE KNOWN HIS ISLAMIC AGENDA by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
Most useless thread I've read this year.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Love Of Money Really The Root Of All Evil? / Throwback Pix Of Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Aka Mount Zion Films In 1986 / There Would Be No More Goodnews In Nigeria- Says My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.