Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Download Paid Apps For Free? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Paid Apps For Free? (898 Views)

5 Very Easy Ways To Download Paid Apps For Free From Google Playstore / 29 Paid Apps That Temporarily Free On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by Miraculousamuel(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
I have been visiting Play store for sometime now to download some of my favorite games, like Gta Vice City, Football Manager Mobile.. . Etc... Buh they're all to be downloaded with Money!!! And I saw someone someday playing the same game for free! Buh the owner of the phone wasn't there.... You guys should please help... undecided
Re: How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by donem: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Miraculousamuel:
I have been visiting Play store for sometime now to download some of my favorite games, like Gta Vice City, Football Manager Mobile.. . Etc... Buh they're all to be downloaded with Money!!! And I saw someone someday playing the same game for free! Buh the owner of the phone wasn't there.... You guys should please help... undecided
Download Muzhiwan app on your Android, and start blazing.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by Miraculousamuel(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
donem:

Download Muzhiwan app on your Android, and start blazing.

Thanks Man, but after I downloaded clash of clans and wanted to install it, its saying.. . 'Not installed '
Re: How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Miraculousamuel:

Thanks Man, but after I downloaded clash of clans and wanted to install it, its saying.. . 'Not installed '
dat is anoda problem wt all dis app. if u hv solve dat problem let me kno

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by Miraculousamuel(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2016
strong766:
dat is anoda problem wt all dis app. if u hv solve dat problem let me kno

I downloaded one and it installed,...so I'm wondering what thappened to the other ones which did not install...
Re: How To Download Paid Apps For Free? by valnelly(m): 8:27am On Mar 20, 2016
GetApk App is a better choice

1 Like

(1)

Tecno Droipad 7C Pro Spc, Price And Where To Buy / Tecno Phantom 6/6 Plus Lunch date leaked / Please What Phone An I Get For 40k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.