Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

2beeg's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2beeg's Profile / 2beeg's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music/Radio / Music: Johnny Drille Comes With This Song Titled Believe Me by 2beeg: 1:43pm On May 17, 2023
Nigerian songsmith and music star, Johnny Drille, has released a brand new single titled "Believe Me" that is sure to captivate listeners. This amazing record is a must-have on your playlist and serves as Johnny Drille's first single for the year 2023, promises to be a hit among fans.

download below!

https://ebukaloaded.com/music-johnny-drille-is-here-with-this-classic-song-titled-believe-me/
Music/Radio / Ckay Makes A Triumphant Return With His Latest Track, "Hallelujah Ft Blaqbonez by 2beeg: 1:04pm On May 17, 2023
The award nominee music sensation, song composer, and “Love Nwantinti“ crooner, CKay is well-known for his alluring vocals and catchy lyrics that will get you engaged in n0 time.

download below!

https://ebukaloaded.com/ckay-is-back-with-new-music-titled-hallelujah-ft-blaqbonez/
Science/Technology / MUST READ!!! How To Make Money On Tiktok In 2023 by 2beeg: 12:42pm On May 17, 2023
TikTok can get you wondering: Where did the last hour go as you scrolled through micro-videos of choreographed dance challenges, baffling illusions, makeup tutorials, giggling babies, practical jokes and who knows what else?...VISIT MY BLOG TO READ MORE>>>>https://ebukaloaded.com/strategies-for-earning-money-on-tiktok-in-2023/
Technology Market / How To Make Money With Facebook Ads For Beginners by 2beeg: 2:44pm On May 12, 2023
If you’re dealing with Facebook ads as a beginner, the experience can be pretty daunting. But instead of getting disheartened, understand that perseverance will pay off. In this video, we dive into Facebook ads for beginners. We’ll go through how to find the right products, create ads that will convert, and more.

Video transcript: Facebook ads can be scary, and that’s especially true when you’re just a beginner. The prospect of spending hundreds of dollars only to get no sales doesn’t inspire a whole lot of confidence. But getting that first sale with Facebook ads is so important. It proves that you can make money, and it gives you the confidence that you need to scale your initial success.

So in this video, I’m going to talk about Facebook ads for beginners. Specifically, I’ll tell you how to find products that Facebook audiences love, how to create high-converting ads on the cheap, what countries to avoid targeting your ads to, and how to calculate the right budget for your product. You want to make money online, so we have no time to waste. Let’s get started on Facebook ads for beginners.

Facebook Ads for Beginners Tips
Hey, everyone, it’s Jessica from Oberlo. Today, I’m gonna go over some tips for making money with Facebook ads.

To make money with Facebook ads, you need to get four things right, you need to sell the right product, you need to create the right ads, you need to target the right audience and you need to set the right budget. I’ll go over each of these topics in-depth, but I wanna start by talking about products.

Sell Products With a Track Record
There are certain search hacks on Facebook Ads for beginners that you need to know about to make money with Facebook ads and let me be real with you, you can sell almost anything on Facebook and make money. If your goal, however, is to make money on Facebook then you’ve got to be a bit more strategic with the products that you’re selling. Stop asking yourself, “What do I want to sell?”, and start asking yourself, “What are people buying on Facebook?”.

That’s why this first strategy that I suggest is selling products that are already making money with Facebook ads. This is different from, say selling products with high order counts on AliExpress. If your goal is to make money with Facebook ads, you need to sell something that’s been validated on Facebook. But how do you know what products are making money with Facebook ads? It’s simple. I’ll show you how.

On Facebook, you want to begin by searching a niche that is a product category that you’re interested in and I recommend you decide on something that maybe you already have experience in buying from. So for example, if you have a dog, maybe you’re used to buying dog accessories. Type that in the search bar, “dog accessories”, but now you wanna go one step further by adding a phrase that dropshippers and entrepreneurs typically include in their ads for dog accessories products. So that could be for example, “50 percent off”, but it could also be “free shipping” or “limited time only”. Once you’ve got that in the search bar, hit enter.

Now, you want to click videos to filter your results by videos. Video ads are by far the most effective way to advertise on Facebook, especially as a beginner. You get a list here of what are essentially popular dog accessories products and what you’re looking for in this list is views. The higher the views and the more recent the video, the more promising the product that’s in the video is as a high potential product to sell on Facebook. Remember as a beginner in Facebook Ads you want to get the best bang for your bucks and this Facebook ad hack can do just that.

Now, this isn’t an exact science, because, for example, you might find something with over a million views that was advertised at the end of 2018, which would be about a year from this date, or you might find something more recent with 10,000 views. Aim for something with over 10,000 views to be sure. But the more views, the better. So, on this list, I see a lot of potential winners. For example, the dog bed, and this nail trimmer both were published fairly recently, this in fact, in the past month, and already has over a million views. The reason you want to pay attention to views is because that number tells you if a product is getting sales. So Facebook Ads for beginners hack two is the number of views to a video is a good representation of if the ad is getting sales.

All ads on Facebook cost money to run. If someone is paying to run an ad for long enough that it gets over a million views, it’s because that person is seeing a return on their investment in the form of sales, and if they’re getting sales selling that product, you can too. Now, some people advise against selling products that are already selling well. They protest that these products are too saturated. But I’ve interviewed multi-millionaire dropshippers that are buying their second Lamborghini with money they made selling dog beds and bikinis. They took common products and marketed them in a fresh and creative way to new audiences. That is the whole art and science of ecommerce. This world is full of money and you can get a slice of that pie.

Okay, let’s get back to these video ads. Write down the products that you see in these ads that are performing well and make sure you search a lot of different terms. Even though this yielded some great product ideas, I would also search, “dog accessories”, “free shipping”, and I might search other interests that I have such as, I don’t know, “make-up application”, “free shipping”, and take note of those products as well. I want to cast a wide net here.

Just to note though that this isn’t the only search you can do to surface product ideas, I highly recommend that you also check out popular sites that share viral content. One example of that is What’s Trending and another example that I really like is Cheddar. Now Cheddar has a lot of viral content, certainly not just product-focused Bio content, but the product focus content that it does have are really promising winning products. For example, I saw this electric loofah on Cheddar and I think this is definitely a high potential product.

Also, check out popular pages within your niche. For example, if you’re in the kitchen or cooking niche, Tasty is a page that you’re probably already following. I saw this article on Tasty lately and I thought it was an absolutely brilliant source of product inspiration. “Worth it, check. Cheap, check. 28 useful products under $10 our readers actually swear by.” This already has tons of comments and shares and so I would click on that link and start noting down more product ideas.

Real talk, break. Researching your product on Facebook is a great way to see if it’s actually being sold. However, you want to make sure that when you sell that product, your pricing and product pages are strong, because there’s no point in validating a product on Facebook, running ads to it only to have web traffic to that page read broken English descriptions from your AliExpress supplier. That won’t get you sales. Your product needs to be priced well, and your product page needs to be able to convert traffic.

Now, I won’t go over product pages and pricing, but I’ll give you a product pricing formula and a product page template in Oberlo 101. Now that you know how to find the right products to make money on Facebook, you need to know how to create the right ads. I’m going to show you how to make high-converting Facebook advertisements in three simple steps.

Create Facebook Ads That Present a Problem and a Solution
Most Facebook ad beginners only do step three, and that’s why their ads fail. Now for this to be effective, you still have to be able to put in some work, you have to order a sample of the product you’re selling and you’ve got to whip out your phone, and take a few product videos, possibly with the help of some friends, and you have to be willing to learn some simple video editing techniques. Nothing scary. And this is all doable with no special skills and a lot of times without even spending a lot more money.

The key here is to film three critical shots for your Facebook video ads because these three shots get Facebook audiences to stop scrolling and start buying. The first shot has to tell your audience about the problem that your product solves. Show them that the problem exists and how it might affect their lives. For ideas, go back to high-performing ads on Facebook that you were researching in the first place. I’m gonna choose that dog nail trimmer example.

As an example of a Facebook ad for beginners this is great. From the very beginning of this ad, it goes into the problem. It shows a dog’s nails being cut too short and causing the dog pain in this video right here you see the dog pulling away. That is some perfect problem situationing there. And what’s amazing about this, I’ll play it again, is that it really gets emotional seeing the dog wince and pull away that hits you. No one wants to cause their pet that much pain. So right away, this video shows you the problem with clipping nails the normal way. I also wanna pay attention to the language appearing on screen, because I want to use text like that, both in my videos and in the captions for my Facebook ads.

So for example, “Are you trimming your dog’s nails right?” Okay, right, and wrong is good language to use. “Traditional way can be dangerous, plus it’s so frustrating.” Words like “dangerous” and “frustrating” are capitalized, just to show you how urgent it is that you solve this problem. Once you’ve captured the problem in your ad, the second step is to show the value of your product.

In other words, now that you’ve got the audience worried about their problem, provide them with some sweet relief. Show them that your product solves their problem. Let’s go back to the dog nail trimmer ad, and see how that ad portrays the product solving the problem.

Alright, so now we know there’s a right way and a wrong way to trim nails, the wrong way is dangerous, frustrating and painful for the dog. So now we wanna know, “What does this trimmer do?” It “keeps dogs calm”, the opposite of frustrating and it “makes the cutting process safe”, the opposite of dangerous. That is exactly how you point out how the product solves the problem because not only does it show the product in action, but it also uses the opposite language of the problem language “calm and safe” are the solution to “dangerous, frustrating problems.”

Now you’ve got a shot that shows the problem and a shot that shows your product as the solution the third shot, you need and this is the one that everyone includes but they don’t include it, right? Is to describe your product. In other words, tell your audience about its features and other benefits that come along with it. Again, we can look to this dog nail trimmer for inspiration. Right after the ad shows how this dog nail trimmer is a solution to the problem it gets into features. “The muted sound is perfect for anxious dogs”, “there’s no expensive trip”, so this saves you money and “it’s USB rechargeable and battery-free”. This ad ends with a call to action which is perfect for getting people to share the ad so that you don’t have to pay for extra eyeballs to see this ad......READ MORE >>>>>>>>>https://ebukaloaded.com/generating-income-through-facebook-advertising/
Education / Good News!!! 112 Bags First Class As Unijos Holds 33rd/34th Combined Convocation by 2beeg: 12:48pm On May 11, 2023
Jos – The Vice Chancellor of the University of Jos, UniJoS, Professor Tanko Ishaya said the institution would hold its 33rd and 34th combined convocation ceremonies with 20,532 students graduating during the events...READ MORE HERE>>> https://allwonders.net/unijos-is-holding-its-33rd-34th-convocations-on-saturday-with-112-bags-belonging-to-first-class-graduates/
Science/Technology / How To Make Money Using Whatsapp Business by 2beeg: 12:36pm On May 05, 2023
We have read from people who want to know how they can make money from WhatsApp. Yes, it is very possible to make money from WhatsApp. It is our duty here to guide and teach our readers how to make money online and we do that with all pleasure. Today, we will share with you ways in which you can make money using WhatsApp.

Read More>>> https://allwonders.net/how-to-earn-huge-money-using-whatsapp-business/
Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For A United Kingdom Visitor Visa Application by 2beeg: 5:01pm On May 03, 2023
How to Apply for a United Kingdom Visitor Visa Application

Applying for a Student route visa outside the UK
The UK has many wonderful things to see – ancient ruins like Stone Henge for example. Then, there are the interesting castles that you will find in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland where you can immerse yourself in history and imagine a life gone by. If it’s cuisine you enjoy, you won’t have far to go to experience some delicious traditional food – there are many restaurants and bars all over the country! In this article, learn more about how to apply for a UK visa from Nigeria, processing time at UK Visas and Immigration, visiting the visa application center, flight itinerary and UK visa application process.

READ MORE >>>> https://allwonders.net/how-to-apply-for-a-united-kingdom-visitor-visa-application/
Sports / Ronaldo Made It !!!: ( UPDATE) Forbes List Of The World's Highest-paid Athletes by 2beeg: 3:12pm On May 03, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo was named the highest athlete with the most paid in 2023

Unfortunately, it hasn’t quite gone to plan with the Red Devils missing out on Champions League this season, but Ronaldo has still set high standards with by notching over 20 goals, despite being aged 37.

see list below!!!

https://ebukaloaded.com/cristiano-ronaldo-was-named-the-highest-athlete-with-the-most-paid-in-2023/
Politics / Nigerian's Be Ready!! Nigerian Witches And Wizards Endorse Tinubu’s Inauguration by 2beeg: 3:07pm On May 02, 2023
[b]Nigerian witches and wizards endorse Tinubu’s inauguration cry/b]

The upcoming inauguration on May 29 has received the endorsement of the White Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria. The group has pledged to provide approximately 300 witches and wizards to ensure the safety of Bola Tinubu, the President-elect, and has urged Nigerians to pray for his good health and longevity.

Okhue Oboi, the group’s spokesperson, reassured Tinubu that they are in the process of cleaning and detoxifying the Abuja environment for him to operate. He further expressed the group’s dissatisfaction with the conduct of politicians since Tinubu was declared the winner of the February 25 presidential election.

Oboi said;

“We welcome Tinubu back to the country. Recall that Tinubu emerged the winner at our group’s spiritual presidential election held about two months ago before the terrestrial February 25 presidential election. Now, we have reviewed the volatile developments in the country. We urge the aggrieved parties to give peace a chance because resorting to self-help will do more harm than good to the polity. There is no reason for Tinubu to be afraid because all the campaigns of calumny mounted against him are mere distractions. We are currently cleaning and detoxifying the Abuja environment where Tinubu will operate from.

“What Tinubu needs now is prayers of good health and long life from all Nigerians so he could deliver on his Renewed Hope promise for better life for all.”

READ MORE: https://allwonders.net/ready-nigerian-witches-and-wizards-endorse-tinubus-inauguration/

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.