Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,413 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

2busy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2busy's Profile / 2busy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale!!! by 2busy: 8:00am On May 05, 2012
AVAILABLE
Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale!!! by 2busy: 5:21pm On May 04, 2012
call for inspection
Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale!!! by 2busy: 6:27am On May 04, 2012
available for inspection
Autos / Re: SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale!!! by 2busy: 5:12pm On May 03, 2012
more pix

Autos / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Very Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale!!! by 2busy: 5:05pm On May 03, 2012
I have a Very Clean (Naija Used) Toyota Highlander 2006 for Sale!!!

FEATURES:

• Year 2006
• Fuel Type: Gasoline
• Cylinders: 6 Cyl
• Engine: 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V F4
• Transmission: Automatic
• Drive Line Type: All-Wheel Drive
• Series: LIMITED
• Manufactured in: JAPAN
• Exterior Color: SILVER
• Interior Color: BEIGE (Formica interior)
Restraint System: Dual Front Air Bags/active Belts
• Air Bags: 4
• Navigation: PRESENT
• CD Player: PRESENT
• Radio: PRESENT
• Tape Deck: PRESENT
Leather interior
Navigator
Alloy wheel
power window
power steering
mileage; 86,400

Asking price: N2.8m
Interested? Call 08035518783 OR 08025856126[/s][s][s][/s]

Properties / Re: To- Let 4br Flat 2t/2b @ketu 400k by 2busy: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2012
Sorry no Sunday inspecting is permitted !
bros sunday is d best day for somebody willing to pay that amount to move around in search of accomodation.

will u be available dis sunday 4 inspection
Properties / Re: 3 Bedroom Flat For 200k by 2busy: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
good day,
how close is this apartment to Abesan estate gate?
Properties / Re: How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts by 2busy: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2012
I need u to educate me on something: I bought a land from someone who initially bought it from Lagos state government, it has complete survey and C of O in his name.
Now I want to obtain a new c of o in my own name, so I was advised to obtain governor's consent, I hav contacted a lawyer who is currently working at the lagos state ministry of justice to assist me in doing this.
After i hav paid d sum of 200k for the whole process, He told me that the Lagos state surveyor general will have to sign and issue a receipt, the amount to be paid here is 300k!!

My question is this:
Do i have to go ahead and pay the money? or since i know the person who sold the land to me very well, should i just forget about the whole process and get hold to the original c of o from him?

Your advice please.
Properties / Re: For Your Certificate Of Occupancy(c Of O), Gov‘s Consent. by 2busy: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2012
I need u to educate me on something: I bought a land from someone who initially bought it from Lagos state government, it has complete survey and C of O in his name.
Now I want to obtain a new c of o in my own name, so I was advised to obtain governor's consent, I hav contacted a lawyer who is currently working at the lagos state ministry of justice to assist me in doing this.
After i hav paid d sum of 200k for the whole process, He told me that the Lagos state surveyor general will have to sign and issue a receipt, the amount to be paid here is 300k!!

My question is this:
Do i have to go ahead and pay the money? or since i know the person who sold the land to me very well, should i just forget about the whole process and get hold to the original c of o from him?

Your advice please.
Properties / Re: Urgent 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Ketu by 2busy: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2012
is 350k the total package
does it conform to fashola rule of 1 yr rent??
Business / Re: Cashless Nigeria: How Would Churches Cope? by 2busy: 6:42am On Mar 06, 2012
Asking this kind of question in the 1st instance is an indication that churches are seen/known to be a money making venture.

Christainity of today is quite different from what Jesus (peace be upon him) preached.
Why not whorship one and only one God and stop making money from pple?
pple thinkkkkkkkkkk,
Properties / In Need Of A 3-bedroom Flat Around Mangoro/agege Area by 2busy: 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
I'm in need of a decent 3-bedroom flat around mangoro/agege area.

call 08185804473
Jobs/Vacancies / An Experienced Electrical Autocad Drafter Needed In Oil And Gas Company by 2busy: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2012
An experienced Electrical autocad drafter needed in oil and gas company for a contract position

Qualified candidate should send cv to farouk fakhrudeen fbibifarouk@yahoo.com
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2012
still available
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
still available
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2012
still available
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2012
ajieg:

So how much LAST will you let it go?you and i know that the car is anigerian used tokunbo.pls am anxiously waiting for your quick response.
N1.299m Last
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
Bros,can this ride fly for 750,000?pls let me know.

haha bros, if i sell it for 750k won't u start suspecting something is wrong either with d car or the owner?

eno gree
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
mileage is less than 75K km
Autos / Re: A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
more pix,

Autos / A Very Clean Naija Used 2004 Nissan Xterra For Sale by 2busy: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2012
A very clean Naija used 2004 Nissan Xterra

I have a very clean Nissan Xterra for sale
The owner just bought it 2 months ago and is traveling out of the country.

Price: N1.3m
Mileage <75K km
See pix for detail

Interested buyer should call 08185295331

Properties / Re: Congratulations! Subscribers Of Kings Court by 2busy: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2012
Are you guys the same owner (or seller) of King's court of Shasha egbeda /Akowonjo area of |agos?
Politics / The Reasons Why We Will Protest by 2busy: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2012
PRINT, PHOTOCOPY, SHARE AND EDUCATE!
Posted on January 4, 2012
THE REASONS WHY WE WILL PROTEST (PRINTABLE VERSION)
Many of you are asking yourselves why you need to get out of your comfort zone and into the streets to protest about the withdrawal of fuel subsidy. The government’s argument is that if we do not stop funding fuel subsidy, the economy will crash and we all will go down with it. But are there no other places to reduce spending to save money? Let us take a few moments and consider these points:

David Mark earns N600 million annually, enough money to set up at least, 100 schools in his Benue State
President Jonathan and his friends will eat N1 billion worth of food in 2012, while fuelling their cars for N1.7 billion. This amount will build at least, 50 good health care centres in the South-South
N200 million was budgeted to water the gardens of the President in 2011. This is enough to educate 200 Nigerians through university education
This is more than a quest for economic rights, it a quest for justice. This is not about fuel subsidy, it is about the ruling class’ war on the Nigerian masses. They cannot claim our country is broke when president Goodluck Jonathan continues to feed fat on N3 million worth of food everyday. They cannot claim to be broke when they increased the recurrent expenditure of the 2012 budget by another N92 billion. They cannot claim to be broke when the First Lady just spent N5billion furnishing an office. They cannot claim to be broke when in the whole budget is about their salaries and allowances.

BOTTOM LINE: Government seeks to impoverish us the more by removing fuel subsidy while they continue to waste money on their friends and families!
ACTION PLAN: We will have PEACEFUL PROTESTS in all the 36 states + FCT from Friday 6th of January 2012 at 10am. We do not condone violence so why not Join US and also spread the message to everyone around you. WE shall prevent people from going to work and helping the government inprison us in poverty while the ‘leaders’ buy mansions and travel all over the world.
This is a fight for all of us: students and workers, unemployed and self-employed, bike men, taxi men, traders, teachers, mai-ruwa, barbers, mechanics, househelps, newspapermen, tomato sellers, civil servants, students, business men…in fact, EVERY NIGERIAN! We all have a duty to make the government change its mind and we will not stop protesting everyday until petroleum subsidy is returned!
“This is your fight. There are no activists anywhere to save you. This is the time for you to become your own messiah. Now take your place on the arc of history, call out to your neighbours and friends, the Nigerian morning of Justice has come!!!” -Japheth Omojuwa (Editor, AfricanLiberty.org)
The Picture below is courtesy the internationally renowned Carlos Latuff. So print and distribute, or you can share it via Emails, BlackBerries, Facebook walls and Twitter. Share the picture as well. Take a Stand for Nigeria
Car Talk / Lagos State Commenced The Issuance Of New Number Plates by 2busy: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2011
http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=4871:lagos-issues-sept-2012-deadline-on-number-plates&Itemid=542
Lagos State Government on Wednesday said it had commenced the issuance of new number plates to owners of all categories of vehicles in order to keep abreast with modern vehicle administration.

The state Commissioner for Transportation, Mr. Kayode Opeifa, and his Information and Strategy counterpart, Mr. Aderemi Ibirogba, made this known at a media briefing at Alausa, Ikeja.

Opeifa said the state would give residents till September 2012 to change their old number plates to new ones after which the law enforcement agencies would begin a crackdown on those still using the old ones.

He said the decision to change number plates in the state was also based on the need to reduce the security risk posed by unregistered vehicles on the road in the state. He explained that drivers of such vehicles usually blamed unavailability of the old number plates for their offence.

Opeifa said, the new number plates were the state’s response to problems posed by improperly registered vehicles in the metropolis.

He added, “The huge backlog of applicants for vehicle registration has informed our decision to adopt a phased issuance procedure for the new number plates. In the next four weeks, only fresh applicants, that is owners of new vehicles or newly-imported used vehicles will be issued with the number plate.

“By our informed calculation, the backlog would have been cleared within the next one month. Thereafter, the Motor Vehicle Administration Agency will issue the number plates to registered vehicle owners.

“Likewise, motorcycle number plate will not be issued for now. The MVAA will convey the issuance date for this category of plate number to the public shortly.

“The numbers will be issued exclusively at MVAA’s 39 vehicle licensing offices across the state.”

Opeifa, said the House of Representatives directive to the Federal Road Safety Commission to suspend issuance of new number plates was not binding on the state.

He said, “There has been enough discussion between all the organs of governments before the state came to this decision. As the issue unfolds, they will be addressed accordingly. We believe that the decision we took is right.”

Opeifa said newly registered vehicles would pay N15,000 to get the plates, while renewal from old to new number plates would attract N10,000.

He said motorists who desired fancy plate numbers would pay N80,000 while Special motor dealer’s number plates would attract N30,000.

Opeifa, said the new number plates would be personal and was not transferable from persons to persons even when a vehicle was sold. He added that the measure was to ensure effective tracking and tackling of security issues.
Car Talk / Reps Stop Frsc New Number Plates, Licences by 2busy: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2011
http://www.punchng.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=4791:reps-stop-frsc-new-number-plates-licences&Itemid=542

The House of Representatives on Tuesday asked the Federal Road Safety Commission to stop the issuance of new vehicle number plates and driving licence.

In a resolution it passed in Abuja, the House directed its Committee on FRSC to investigate the “rationale, necessity and circumstances” for the commission’s decision to replace the existing number plates and driving licence.

The House also noted that the job of the commission was to ensure safe driving on the highways and not revenue generation.

The committee was given four weeks to complete the assignment, while the FRSC was ordered to stop the implementation of the policy pending the outcome of the investigation.

The Chairman of the House Committee on Rules and Business, Mr. Sam Tsokwa, who raised the issue under matters of urgent public importance, told the House that controversies had surrounded the new policy.

Tsokwa observed that the policy was designed to “drain the pockets of Nigerians, who are already facing hard times.”

He argued that the cost of the new number plates was too high for Nigerians to bear, adding that some vehicle owners might pay as much as N95,000, depending on the grade of vehicle.

Tsokwa stated that while the official price of some of plates was N45,000, in the long run, Nigerians would have to pay more, as had always been the case with a new policy.

“The new number plates and licences planned to be introduced by the FRSC are going to cost Nigerian vehicle owners at least additional 40 per cent of the extant rate to purchase,” he said.

The Minority Leader of the House, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, observed that the commission was embarking on an illegal project as there was no law backing the new policy.

According  to  Gbajabiamila, any policy of government on revenue generation must have the approval of the National Assembly.

He said, “Mr. Speaker, this is a form of taxation; this is money issue and the House must be involved by way of considering the money bill.”

The Deputy Majority Leader, Mr. Leo Ogor, had tried to defend the policy by explaining why the commission introduced it, but he was shouted down.

ate�{ .DЏ��, on Tuesday gave some insight into some of the measures embarked upon by the government in the ongoing campaign against terrorism in the country.

Mark spoke at a three day interactive seminar on civil-military relations with the titled ‘Effective Civil Military Relations: Panacea for Stable Democracy in Nigeria, organized by the Nigerian Army in Abuja.

Mark said the National Assembly was aware of the financial difficulties encountered by the military in the discharge of their sensitive security responsibilities and was prepared to take the necessary measures to address it.
Autos / Re: 1999 Toyota Camry sold sold by 2busy: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2011
sir, hw abt 950k?
Autos / Re: In Need Of A Toyota Camry 1999 Model (thin Light) by 2busy: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2011
So sorry.would post pictures of the new one upon clearance on Friday.

bros today is Friday o, where are the pix?
Autos / Re: Tin-can Cleared 2001 Toyota Camry: Gold and Pencil Color by 2busy: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
bros how about 1m?
Autos / Re: In Need Of A Toyota Camry 1999 Model (thin Light) by 2busy: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
I have a just cleared 99 xle trim going for N1.05m only.
Silver colored.
@femmy2010 where is d car if i want to inspect it? Really serious about it.
Autos / Re: In Need Of A Toyota Camry 1999 Model (thin Light) by 2busy: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
don't u have any other color apart from black?
Autos / In Need Of A Toyota Camry 1999 Model (thin Light) by 2busy: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2011
If you have a very neat tokunbo Toyota Camry 1999 Model (Thin Light)
kindly send pictures and features to biocare4u@yahoo.com
Seriously Ready for inspection and outright purchase if found desirable.
Politics / Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by 2busy: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Their aim is not to spread Islam.
Islam is already established and is practice world wide.

Their aim is to terrorize Nigerian citizens, and there is reserved punishment for anyone who terrorized and kill fellow human being

ISLAM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.