Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

2eggs1goal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2eggs1goal's Profile / 2eggs1goal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Autos / Re: Neatly Used 2010 Camry For Sale by 2eggs1goal: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Engine and location and put more pictures
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2021
niceface:
Experts in d house, pls which coin can I buy now for a short term sale.
Doge but get out on time
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
DYOR
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
ApostleBlack:

I got burnt too, 190$ loss on DOGE.

No stop loss on binance bleeped me up.

Hope you didn't sell... Cos the fire in doge is back
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 4:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Note to people getting in, use money you can lose o..
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 4:46am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:
Looks like this rascal is squeezing the whole alt market.... Seems folks are selling their coins into it... Stay safe out there folks...

One thing people forget is that when doge pumps heavy, it signifies a huge move in altys in the coming days/weeks...

Irrespective of the cause, this is how it moves....
Definitely felt what it means to be on the moon.. lol

I'm now a dog person, lol...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 4:13am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

No go burn ur betece ooo

Nah betece is still the gold of them all.....

But as at the last dip.. my portfolio turns to 80% doge...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 3:10am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... Another leg up perhaps but step at a time

Alot of market selling and profit taking going on... Some traders buy with heavy betece and take profits quickly

A 50% move on doge can convert 1000betece into 1500 betece...
You ser where the movement is coming from
You too much
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 2:15am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... Another leg up perhaps but step at a time

Alot of market selling and profit taking going on... Some traders buy with heavy betece and take profits quickly
Being on it since morning taken profits.... Once it cross over we go hard...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:50am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Crazy stuff... Issue is that after the wallstreet and Elon Musk's hype, folks would start trying to short it... If that trade becomes too crowded then it may push up further as a short squeeze
Once it break 0.05 na to the other side of the moon o grin
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

TA = technical analysis... Studying price patterns to predict future price.

There's a minimum limit for buy orders on binance with usdt.. I think its 10 usdt... Be sure your deposit is up to thst and covers trading fees...

Hope this 3700 is not your last card? Cos it can turn to 370 naira. I'm not keen on your first trade in this space being this.
My brother are you seeing this doge.... Dam mad o
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
1. What is TA?
2. The amount limit for buying Crypto on binance is 3500, I wanna deposit 3700(since their charge is 150) buy USDT and then buy dodge from USDT, right? That's how you recommended it right?
My brother watching how is done on YouTube will be way easier...

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... I'm hoping for that though very much unlikely... Got some bags I need to exit...

The problem with most 2017 old coins is that there are lots of bag holders who are ready to dump on the market... With the recent run, most have absorbed the pressure.... Every bull run has it's coins... I'm not getting married to any alt.

For exrp, alot of folks including me were caught out when it flash crashed. They cant wait for it to get back to 0.4-0.6 to sell.... If there's something today thought us about alts is that you want to be early to a coin the market will buy... That said, it's forming a nice structure which it may break out from soon but any attempt is met withheavy selling from annoyed folks.

Seems the reason why most folks here like it is cos it's 'cheap' and available on Luno... and trades directly into naira on binance... Check it's chart against eith or betece and you start wondering...
My Hat to you...

I'm not getting married to any alt.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

This just shows you a snippet

You have to search what u want under the market tab. Also, you may need to switch to 'pro' mode

FoMo is doing the guy
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:
This market is KRAZY!!!!!!!

Even sleep no want come my face...
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Cadec007:
where can I buy dodge please, it ain't on binance?
Check again... Which pair are you using
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

I dey tell you... That his tweet is another fuel... But I'm still not keen on buying something that has gone 280% in 24hrs... Got sone xlm instead
If the Asian market can pump more or hodl then it's good to go for now.
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Get on doge... Elon tweet gonna fire that shit
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe... I think the high on that is in for a while and there should be heavy profit taking around 0.28 and I'm tempted to believe distribution is already taking place and late comers are being handed heavy bags. let's see if wall street guys can take it past that level.

The hourly chart is telling... Rising price on decreasing volume. Thats usually bearish and usually consumed by an appropriate red candle.

RSI seems to have flatlined.... Let's see how it plays out... These small caps can behave irrationally. If too many folks short thst level, it may decide to go on a short squeeze.
Elon muskk tweet gonna make it break that point
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rule number 1 is DYOR..
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Maycher:

Lol, no offence taken boss. Was just trying to do a testrun with a little amount.

So which would you advise I trade?
My guy no need to rush.... Step by step is like swimming.. no go enter ocean o..

Listen to jedisco....

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
jedisco:

Like someone said, you need to convert your naira to doge trading pair such as usdt or naira to trade...

But my real help to you is this, if you're asking how to buy (means you're new), then you shouldn't be trading doge. No offense meant
Very correct.... The person should not be trading if he doesn't know about pairs
Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
jedisco:
DOGE!!! crazy... Seems i stepped out too early again... Not chasing a green candle though
It's gonna keep pumping till the weekend... people are tired of the establishment like the controlled stock market

1 Like

Investment / Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 2eggs1goal: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
Xrp has issues with Sec, so any body buying should dyor..
Phones / Re: Iphone Xs Max For Sale by 2eggs1goal: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
bragamycin:
Y are you guys tackling me like this na , I said it is negotiable. I tired of looking the phone box in my room. I need bikes not iPhone XS Max .
Make I buy new bike for you and I bike it up
Phones / Re: Iphone Xs Max For Sale by 2eggs1goal: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
You can never sell it for that price man..

Ask urself how much is the 11 and 12
Phones / Re: Iphone 11 128gb by 2eggs1goal: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2020
Imhooded:
1 month used iPhone 11 128gb for sale

Put picture
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphone 11 128GB For Sale by 2eggs1goal: 9:02am On Dec 21, 2020
ademolaag:

Still available

And you no put price
Politics / Re: Aisha Yusuf , Falz, Davido And Co Didn't Loss Anything by 2eggs1goal: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
All of them are not tweeting as before again, they have gone mute all of a sudden...

After all this musician or comedian they should just stick to their craft of entertaining the masses, with dia zero sense..

Leaderless protest Indeed..
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Utopia cool series

Amazon are trying.
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 12:03am On Sep 22, 2020
oyaskii:
September 27th.
Cool cool
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
oyaskii:
Here we go again....
When is Fargo coming out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.