Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517768 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2020
Brukx:

The guy doesn't know that the actor who played Tic's father is popular for playing gay roles. He played a gay character in The Wire
Oshey! Sabi person!
He played Omar Little, you can't just help buh love the character. I was actually close to tears when he died, like wtf
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
Wentworth season 8 episode finally on my mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tolu121:
Euphoria: 9/10

HBO na Baba

Euphoria over Sex education

Lot of boobs in the series
Yeah! Very solid series, I love it, buh I will still pick Sex Education and Elites over it.
Moreover, those dick scenes are kinda annoying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ted Lasso is boooring!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2020
But wait o.. This lovecraft series is just somehow..I think I will have to discontinue it this cut and join series.. Today it is mystical, tomorrow it is something else.. Where are they actually going with this series?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ovems(f): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2020
adamx23:

What's wrong with secretary kim is on netnaija.
Thanks. Just even saw it on 9jarocks. Would have gotten more episodes to watch if I had seen these smaller mb downloads earlier.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 2:06am On Oct 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Yeah, I know they're out. Downloaded a few days ago, just catching up to it since I stopped at 5. It was getting a bit boring then and made me fall asleep.

Yes, the Mithraic religion is more or less Christianity to me. It doesn't really seem odd to me. It's normal and isn't weird. Although it kinda suggest Catholicism.
Maybe my views is cos of that my religious background I told you earlier about. I'll need to get to 8&9 to get more perspective on it.

Hmmm....just to add, I was a muslim for a while.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Royalfreshness(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Just in case you're yet to know

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 7:44am On Oct 01, 2020
abduleez1:

I was surprised too with the number of likes. grin
It goes to show the level and amount of Ignoramuses filled in this thread. I was just shaking my head and stopped my endeavor to educate the dude.
Cos the stupid likes he was getting will make him feel he's making sense, they're only just fueling his stupidity.

The guy's level of reasoning ehn is just shocking. His fans and supporters are even more confounding. grin

No matter how dumb a person seems, there are people that are dumber. people that liked his comment are ignorant themselves.

I'm starting to believe the world intelligence map below. Nigeria is one of the nations with least intelligent people according to the map. sub Saharan africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2020
ibnlawal:

Yeah! Very solid series, I love it, buh I will still pick Sex Education and Elites over it.
Moreover, those dick scenes are kinda annoying.
Euphoria is more mature
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Loaded...

Hope it won't turn out to be Skrep like Girlfriend Experience, na the same hype dem hype dat one here dat year undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2020
nani667:
Loaded...

Hope it won't turn out to be Skrep like Girlfriend Experience, na the same hype dem hype dat one here dat year undecided
u will like it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Chai, the 100 has finished. One of d shows I started from day one. Though, i skipped some seasons i never binged, I watched it fresh as it comes. embarassed smiley cool

I will go back an binge the seasons I missed. Maybe do a complete re-watch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2020
nani667:
Loaded...

LoL but no one forced you to see it cheesy

but you might not fancy it cause everyone has his or her taste

Overall it's a good show anyways smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2020
IbrahimMav:

No matter how dumb a person seems, there are people that are dumber. people that liked his comment are ignorant themselves.

I'm starting to believe the world intelligence map below. Nigeria is one of the nations with least intelligent people according to the map. sub Saharan africa as a whole.

Lol, maybe. Probably that's why we have the kind of leaders we have. As one Maxim goes : "The society deserve the leader they Get".

Dunno but that map is sort of looking like an HDI (Human Development Index) guide. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Hmmm....just to add, I was a muslim for a while.

Lol, I hear you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Chibudollar:
Omo why everybody dey attack this CuteMercury guy like this na, back to back. And the guy no dey even back down self grin

His dumb head is full of shit, always spewing trash.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Bobbybube:
Ted Lasso is boooring!!!
No matter how good a series is, there most always be this comment grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
RichieMichie:

No matter how good a series is, there most always be this comment grin
the excitement have actually drop now just waiting on how season one will just end but still it’s not boring depends on who is watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
I abandoned the series in episode 5 because I was almost bored to death but kept downloading new releases every week anyway.

Maybe it is time to get back at watching.

If I don't find it interesting, you know the drill.........
abduleez1:

Yep, I'm watching it. Don't know why it is looking kinda boring recently. But there's an uptick in the 7th episode I watched this evening. It's looking interesting now.
Episodes 4&5 was a borefest. Hope 8&9 gets more enjoyable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jus started Euphoria... First episode already serving some serious Brezz shocked

I approve β˜…
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
nani667:
Jus started Euphoria... First episode already serving some serious Brezz shocked

I approve β˜…
IF you are looking for some real brezz like every 5 minutes. bro you gotta watch P-valley. just three episodes and i have seen enough brezz and ass to last a life time. lol "mehnn these people are crazy. i am now thinking of visiting a strip club and whisper to the female stripper in her ears, (as i learnt from p-valley) if she can give me full package in the champagne room. (if you know, you know)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I abandoned the series in episode 5 because I was almost bored to death but kept downloading new releases every week anyway.

Maybe it is time to get back at watching.

If I don't find it interesting, you know the drill.........

Lol, same thing I did... Stopped at ep 5 but kept downloading episodes. I just continued the day before yesterday. just finished ep. 8. Delete straight up. E remain 9.

Not sure I'll be back for Season 2 sef, cos I dey watch film last night boredom knack me so tey I dose phone fall from my hand . undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mapoka: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Watch out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
nani667:

I approve β˜…

Ogbeni number 1 binge plan for Friday night Download. grin grin

Chaiiii, sweetness here I cum. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
abduleez1:

Ogbeni number 1 binge plan for Friday night Download. grin grin

Chaiiii, sweetness here I cum. grin

Mohammad will approve. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Utopia cool series

Amazon are trying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Can someone tell me why the hell an andriod is pregnant in raised by wolves. I'm getting bored of that series. angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
CuteMercury:
IF you are looking for some real brezz like every 5 minutes. bro you gotta watch P-valley. just three episodes and i have seen enough brezz and ass to last a life time. lol "mehnn these people are crazy. i am now thinking of visiting a strip club and whisper to the female stripper in her ears, (as i learnt from p-valley) if she can give me full package in the champagne room. (if you know, you know)

That's what Starz are known ( it's their specialty) for LoL grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nuttella:
Can someone tell me why the hell an andriod is pregnant in raised by wolves. I'm getting bored of that series. angry
Have dropped that damn series for those with high IQ for series.
My brain can't accommodate the nonsense mind fvck plot twist in the damn serie grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Have dropped that damn series for those with high IQ for series.
My brain can't accommodate the nonsense mind fvck plot twist in the damn serie grin
They keep confusing me and I really hope Marcus stay dead, so annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.