Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

2nattie's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2nattie's Profile / 2nattie's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Religion / Re: Pastor Sends Groom Out Of Church On His Wedding Day For Not Shaving Beards (vid) by 2nattie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14
This is all shades wrong. Why will a pastor ask a groom to shave off his beard all because he wants to get married in his church. Some people just like using power unnecessarily. If I were to be the groom I won't shave the beards. Let them cancel the wedding if they like. And where was it ever written in the Bible that you must get married in the church. There is no record of any church marriage in the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We’re Proposing Law To Increase VAT To 10% –presidential Tax C’mtee by 2nattie(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03
10% too small, 40% will just be fine
Health / Re: Top Cleanest And Dirtiest States In Nigeria 2024 by 2nattie(m): 11:28am On Aug 27
ariesbull:
Anambra is the only Igbo state courtesy of Onitsha in that group

What of Abia in number 1?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rain, Lightning, Thunderstorms Caused Petrol Scarcity: NNPC by 2nattie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21
Eeeèeeeeeeeoooooooooooo
Education / Re: 114 Oldest Secondary Schools In Nigeria. Is Your School Among. by 2nattie(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10
Christus Victor
We look unto God for grace and favor
In Him Alone we trust
The golden banner victory through Christ
Shall save us from danger great or small

Up school

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student by 2nattie(m): 2:36pm On May 08
PlayerMeji:
America is gently imploding...

No civilization with so much crass assss freedom can survive beyond 500 years.

Just watch, they have won the war for Homosexuality which they fought for more than a hundred years... In the next couple of years, this strange teacher-student act will be what they will focus on to fight and win the war...any teacher can sleep with a student/pupil as long as they can prove that they are in love or whatever.....

Just watch...no moral fiber again..

This is Salford, Greater Manchester, UK and not USA
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (0 - 1) On 7th May 2024 by 2nattie(m): 8:21pm On May 07

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Timberland: Who Made This Shoe Popular? by 2nattie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09
Do you know that this shoes and Volkswagen beetle both sold for N15,000 in the late 1990s ( no embellishments). I remember a friend of my elder brother boasting of owning a beetle then and the other flaunting his timberland boots. The argument that ensued back then was who between them would woo a lady first with their possessions

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba by 2nattie(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
I thought they said the test has been carried out

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 by 2nattie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
FT Rep of Ireland 0:0 Nigeria
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth by 2nattie(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
BadMaster:
The MOD that put this nonsense on the front page is an idiot.
An individual from Briton is called a Brit, not Briton.

Oga 'Brit' and 'Briton' are one and same. Ask google
Politics / Re: Aisha Bichi Threatened To Prevent Me From Becoming Kano Governor – Yusuf by 2nattie(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Arrant nonsense! Who is Aisha to give Tinubu power? Say something else jare
franchasofficia:
Tinubu retained Bichi because of Aisha Buhari.

Aisha Buhari made Tinubu President, without Aisha, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him

1 Like

Health / Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by 2nattie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
kozmokaz:
Scabies

Get benzy benzoyleth

On point. That is the remedy

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 by 2nattie(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2023
Another goal

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Sevilla Europa League (2 - 2) On 13th April 2023 by 2nattie(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2023
Nazgul:

It's not his fault...the ball was headed on him, it could happen to anyone.

Why must it always be him. Why not someone else. Valencia had to equalize and they had to be helped by Mr. Fridge
Politics / Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by 2nattie(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Devotional1:
MC Oluomo who's kids are lodged safely in the US while he incites other people's children to carry out violent acts, sorry

Unfortunately or fortunately, MC Oluomo doesn't need a visa to travel to the US. He is US citizen. Same goes for his children.

This is the irony of life
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 11th March 2023 by 2nattie(m): 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Any link pls?
Health / Re: Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. by 2nattie(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Had to remove my last left handside molar. The came with some scary looking injections to anaesthesize the area. The feeling was something else. I still shudder from it till today when I remember. Pulling out the tooth was something else. As the effect the anaesthesia wore off, the process become unbearably painful. Had to tell the dentist to calm down o. Upon the whole matter, I was still able to laugh at the statement my wife made when the dentist was stitching me up. She said my eyes were darting around uncontrollably when the dentist brought out the stitching needle and was trying to use it. I won't lie to you, the thing looked very intimidating. My liver cut. Thank God, I healed quickly and very well

6 Likes

Education / Re: 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds by 2nattie(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I learned from Google that Nasara (her name) means success, victory, achievement etc.

Kudos to her.

I can proudly say.....Hausa amaka! grin

She isn't Hausa. She's probably from one of the ethnic minorities from Southern Kaduna. Hausa people don't answer James
Phones / Re: What Is The Best Phone You Used And Enjoyed So Far? by 2nattie(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Samsung A52
Single SIM
5G capable
Excellent picture and sound quality
6GB/128GB I guess
stolen from me in a bus in Lagos just a little over two months ago

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies by 2nattie(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2022
Even though no soul born of a woman is above mistakes, they should have checked the write up for errors before posting same. Having said that, a typo is at least forgivable than a blatant show of shame being forced down our throats. Ulaba, babula kee you there
Sports / Re: Qatar World Cup 2022 Quarter-Final Fixtures by 2nattie(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Semi Final Matches

Brazil vs Netherlands

France vs Portugal

Sorry Morocco and England, your dreams end here
Sports / Re: Spain Vs Costa Rica: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (7 - 0) On 23rd Nov 2022 by 2nattie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Spain don see who dem go flog anyhow. Though they played well, I don't think they can maintain this tempo with other experienced team. They dont look like a World Cup winning team to me.
Sports / Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by 2nattie(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
I know the powers that be must have spoke to the Ecuadorian team to step it down so as not to embarrass the home team. The second half was boring like someone said earlier on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Qatar Vs Ecuador: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 2) On 20th November 2022 by 2nattie(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Kizz Daniel nko?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul by 2nattie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kennyfancy:
Whatever you think, always remember that the world is more safe with American as the control head than any other countries being the control head,,,,So let your reasoning be defendable

In your lifetime when has the US not been in control? No human or set of humans are perfect

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Newcastle United (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 by 2nattie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everyone say the ref helped Liverpool should fear God o. Una no see how the players dey fall anyhow for field to waste time. It worked against them in the end. Up Liverpool.

By match day 10 we will know the real top 4 contenders. All these ones wey dey now na just abelejayan except city

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System by 2nattie(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shock keee u dia
Politics / Re: Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate by 2nattie(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell
Politics / Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by 2nattie(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna is not Nigeria
Politics / Re: SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu by 2nattie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
He must not step down

1 Like

Politics / Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help by 2nattie(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
Front page straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.