Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

2neeyoo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2neeyoo's Profile / 2neeyoo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 4:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Pls. Which option did you pick. If first. What and what did they ask you at the point of entry.

hello everyone,
so I got London's reply to my mail today saying their records indicate that an incorrect validity date has been input on my worker visa counterfoil and that they suggest two options;
1. to use the present valid visa to Canada and apply for extension (inserted the link) or

2. re-submit my passport to Lagos vfs for a reissuance valid till 2020 (they will not cancel the present visa but will send new passport request letter till i reply the mail with my choice)

Pls advise....

P.S. I have booked my ticket for 2nd week next month though daughter's passport is still not ready for collection but her profile has been update and her validity date is till 2020

[/quote]
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you much my nairaland family

You can either send an email to the visa office that handled your application to rectify the issue or travel with it and then apply for extension inside Canada. Someone had this problem sometimes ago. Check out this link
https://www.nairaland.com/post/76628935
[/quote]
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good afternoon house
My story
Applied for SWOP 3 FEB 2019
MEDICAL 28TH OF APRIL 2019
APPROVAL LETTER JUNE
VISA 9th of July 2019
My problem now is that the Visa is just one month... Visa multiple entry but my wifes work permit will expire Oct 2020. What should I do.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
NVGKP1:
Below is my timeline and Documents submitted
Application submitted on 17/07/18,upfront medical and via paper route.
Medical passed on 26/07/18
Background check on 27/07/18
Review of eligibility 02/08/18
Approved on 27/08/18

Documents submitted

SPOUSE
Study permit
TRV
Confirmation of enrollment
Student ID card
Msc letter of Acceptance
Marriage certificate
Data page of international passport
Invitation letter
Spouse CIBC statement of Account (Usd 2000)
Tuition fee payment receipts
Pension fund soa
Tenancy agreement

My Documents

LOE

ACADEMICS
Bsc certificate
Msc certificate

EMPLOYMENT
Offer of employment
Confirmation of employment
Employment ID card
CV
Pay slips
Some training certicates in Advanced Excel, Presentation skills etc

FINANCIAL
Treasury bill certificate (NGN 20M)
Soa with wify (Bal. 100k)
Soa for salary (Bal 188k)
Reference letter from bank from where the TB is invested

HOME TIES
Valuation report of all assets property and lands (Worth 40m)
CSCS soa
Share certificates
Car documents
PFA soa
Police certificates (Nigeria and U.K.)

FAMILY
Children birth certificates
My statutory declaration of age
Wedding pix
Family pix

TRAVEl HISTORY
Copy of previous passports with visa vignettes and immigration stamps

And most importantly prayer.

It will surely end in praise!

My God will do my own congrats
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 5:36am On Jun 18, 2018
wealth360:
Please google Children practice hospital, ikoyi lagos. it is on Njoku street cant remember again

Thank you
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
wealth360:
So happy for you dear. Good news we shall all share here by God's grace. Congratulations
pls I need location for upfront medical in lagos pls asap
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
ChrisBanksO:

Submitted March 16, 2018
Sometime in April, upfront medical passed
Passport request June 14, 2018

Pls I need location for upfront medical in lagos pls
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bab5:
OK. That's like 13 weeks. Hoping and believing.

Pls where did you do your upfront medical in lagos I need location please
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
wealth360:
So happy for you dear. Good news we shall all share here by God's grace. Congratulations

Pls where did you do your upfront medical in lagos. I need location please
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2018
Can you please share the letter with us.
VEIL1234:
Good evening house, join me in singing praises to the most high God! Our applications have been approved.

Timeline: OWP for me. Study permit for my daughter and TRV for son
Application and biometrics: 1st february 2017
Medical Request: 26th May 2017
Medical done: 8th June 2017
Medical passed: 13th June 2017
Application approved: 23rd June 2017
I was however notified on the 28th of June for just my daughter's
Vfs wrote me early hours of 30th june to come pick up our passports, I went there in the afternoon and picked up all three approved!!! grin grin grin grin. In total 21 weeks and 2 days processing time.

Thank you all, special thanks to BE811APP, I met you on nairaland last year March, I have never met you in person but you have been a good brother praying with me and my family and assisted me all the way right from my husband's study permit process. I hope to see you in canny soon. Thanks to all those on the sowp thread all your info and advice has been useful.Thank you Huzzie for guiding me on how to write my SOP and LOE. To qfavoured, and all those who are still waiting, the good lord will favour you shortly and we shall all celebrate.

Please let's keep this thread alive so we can keep giving back. Thank you all.
croyance:
The documents submitted are listed below:

Study Permit Docs: Application submitted on November 25th 2017
All the required study permit application forms (cant recall the code no)
Admission Letter from Fanshawe College
Tuition Deposit Receipt from Flywire
My CAC Business Certificate (Limited by Share of 1million)
my zenith bank statement of account (4months )with inflow and outflow of 70m plus and closing balance of 2.5m
my GTbank statement of account (5months) with inflow and outflow of 80m plus and closing balance of 5m plus
My diamond bank Domiciliary account for 5months with inflow and outflow of 250 thousand dollars plus and closing balance of 14kplus dollars
A letter of reference from the banks stating my relationship with them
my marriage certificate
My degree certificate
my detailed letter of explanation with just three pages
my visa pages: USA and South Africa. (Traveled to USA and South Africa in 2017 and visa still valid)
Medical Request on Janaury 5th 2018
Medical done on January 8th 2018
Pasport Request and Approved on January 10th 2018
Passport collected on January 16th 2018.

Wife( Spousal Open Work Permit) After three rejection from USA embassy under 6months, (the last rejection was on January 10th 2018)
Application Submitted on January 20th 2018 four days after receiving my study permit
All Spousal open work permit application forms
My study visa approval page
my Admission letter
My tuition deposit receipt
My business certificates showing her as one of the share holder
our car ownership of certificate indicating both of our names
marriage certificates with enough wedding pictures
Evidence for Change of Name: newspapers publication and Court sworn affividavits
Letter of Administration from court as the next of kin to her late father properties and signatory
Her late farther Retirement Bond certificate from LASPEC
Her landed property receipts
Her South African visa page and enough throw back pictures
Husband two bank statement of account (Zenith and diamond)
Detailed Letter of Explanation
and some other docs that we cant recall
Medical request on February 20th 2018
Medical done February 21sth 2018 ( we did extra test because she is pregnant)
and the wait begins........................................................................................
Passport request and aprroved on April 18th 2018 (2months after)
Passport collection today April 27th 2018 by the special grace of God.

Note: she just got employed this January 2018 with Lagos state local government commission and I never use the employment letter or her statement of account.

God is awesome, and we glorify his holy name for the success of this application after three rejection from USA embassy. Never give up my people...

Please i am ready to assist in any little way i can. thanks for the love!!!

please share letter of explanation please oladosuabisola@yahoo.com
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2018
Can you please share the letter with us.
VEIL1234:
Good evening house, join me in singing praises to the most high God! Our applications have been approved.

Timeline: OWP for me. Study permit for my daughter and TRV for son
Application and biometrics: 1st february 2017
Medical Request: 26th May 2017
Medical done: 8th June 2017
Medical passed: 13th June 2017
Application approved: 23rd June 2017
I was however notified on the 28th of June for just my daughter's
Vfs wrote me early hours of 30th june to come pick up our passports, I went there in the afternoon and picked up all three approved!!! grin grin grin grin. In total 21 weeks and 2 days processing time.

Thank you all, special thanks to BE811APP, I met you on nairaland last year March, I have never met you in person but you have been a good brother praying with me and my family and assisted me all the way right from my husband's study permit process. I hope to see you in canny soon. Thanks to all those on the sowp thread all your info and advice has been useful.Thank you Huzzie for guiding me on how to write my SOP and LOE. To qfavoured, and all those who are still waiting, the good lord will favour you shortly and we shall all celebrate.

Please let's keep this thread alive so we can keep giving back. Thank you all.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2neeyoo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please how did you do it.
Religion / Re: I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card by 2neeyoo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
I am a member of Anglican church, traveled to a place where i decided to worship with an Anglican church, when the holy communion was going on i decided to go and receive holy communion on getting there, I was asked to go back because i didn't put on white shirt or a card to show.

pls, my follow Aglicans is it right?

No. Am an alter servant we don't do like that in my church. Pls share the name of the church

1 Like

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 2neeyoo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
BandAid:

Did you receive the email SPECIFICALLY from TLS or from UKVisas Sheffield office, or both? If from both, which one did you receive first? How did the email look like?

Sorry that I am asking too much questions. It is all about being anxious.

TLS ONLY SENT AN EMAIL THAT PASSPORT AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 2neeyoo(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
BandAid:

Was there a pointer that you were gonna get the visa? Was there a specific email you received prompting you to go pick up your passport? How did the email look like?

Year. I received an email that my passport is available for pickup
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 2neeyoo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
mavinc4u:

please when did you apply?

Nov 30 and I got my visa Jan 4
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by 2neeyoo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pls I need help and Information. I just got uk tourist visa in January and planing to travel in April. I need information about uk immigration at the airport.
Nairaland / General / Re: Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead by 2neeyoo(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
ibkgab001:
RIP to him But "OGBOMOSHO"
our father in OGBOMOSHO.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.