Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

2Pistols's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Pistols's Profile / 2Pistols's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by 2Pistols: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
The site is NOT even her own. It is another cybersquatter grabbing posts from her original blog. Now that the blog is down, don't expect to see anymore posts on that website.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by 2Pistols: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
scribble:

What does plagiarism and picture have to do with each other?
U need dictionary?
Wow, you're the one who needs a dictionary. It's funny how some people claim to know everything and end up sounding like idiots. Taking someone else's WORK (text, picture, sound, e.t.c) without giving credit to whoever created that work is PLAGIARISM. I have a spare dictionary I can lend you. Don't mention.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Linda Ikeji Launches New Website's by 2Pistols: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
itstpia1:

bro, please work on your english and let us stop disgracing nigeria.

the linda you are defending with your typos or is it grammatical errors, did you see any in her write up she replied her alter ego (the aye fellow) with?
Please before you attack somebody else's english, make sure your own is perfect. You clearly do not know what the word 'alter ego' means. I have a spare dictionary I can lend you.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

thanks. Do you also know †ђξ time/venue, as well as †ђξ fee?. Or do u have a link with which I can check this for myself.
The address to their ikeja office is in the green saed pamphlet they gave to us in camp. They also have a centre in festac. You can call gloria (08122690409) to ask when the next web design class will begin and the price.
I'm going to their festac office 2morrow to make serious enquiry so I fit ask that one for you sha.

I think there are other ICT training offers in that green pamphlet in case.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

That web design shii ehn...do'you know if its like a crash course for learners as well, or is it just for those in IT -and related field.
yeah, it's for beginners. Though there are many courses, the rep there would advise you on which one to start with depending on what you want to achieve. For web design it should be xhtml/html & css.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I would also like to know what packages they offer. Since u said programS.
They offer basically computer/web related packages, I don't want to sound like a marketer. They have courses in some common programming languages like C++, .NET, java; web design courses, some computer based accounting courses, ....deregabazie.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 7:18am On Sep 30, 2014
ibullem:

Bro, wud like to know if it comes with an extra cost.
Yeah it does. The full cost for the programs actually, depending on the one you'll be taking.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Will anyone of you guys be taking I.T programs at New Horizons during CDS?
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
Oshodi -> Mile 2 -> Orile -> Ask for Doyin street -> Keke to Bode Thomas.

It's probably a longer route, but straight forward.
Entertainment / Re: OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look) by 2Pistols: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
ideee03:
She wanted it big and the tattoo man gave it to her, very BIG. Sadly, her face was damaged and they had to rush her to a hospital to save her life, all because of the craze to carry a wild tattoo. Who send you?

Don't be an ignorant gossip monger. Nobody's face was damaged and nobody was rushed to a hospital. She asked her boyfriend to tattoo his name on her face, and she likes it; but that is her business and not your own. The redness and swelling is just the after effects of getting a new tattoo, which I guess you will never know since you clearly know nothing about tattoos. That is the same girl in the pictures below.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
If anyone goes to the secretariat tomorrow and stuff is going down there, please do well to post it here. It's possible that they may have sent the message to some people in an attempt to split the crowd in two. I'm already getting tired of life here.
Phones / Re: Very Important: What Third Party Data Resellers Didn't Tell You by 2Pistols: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
generalissimo: Sowie, pls what is the name of the BB Plan? because I'm hearing for the first time.
It's called Complete Monthly or something like that. Actually it's 1K for 3GB but if you sub twice it's going to be 6gb on your timeline my brother. (send COM to 399). It only works on bb
Now I sound like a fuhking sales rep. angry

1 Like

Phones / Re: Very Important: What Third Party Data Resellers Didn't Tell You by 2Pistols: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

mchew abeg swerve with your bb
I know it hurts, but it's true smiley

1 Like

Phones / Re: Very Important: What Third Party Data Resellers Didn't Tell You by 2Pistols: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez: I don't see the gain in buying from them o...after all MTN 4.5gb is just 2500... undecided
Etisalat 6GB is just 2000. grin
#TeamBlackBerry
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 9:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Depressed undecided. Feel like something is supposed to be happening but it's not. Today, when I go to bed I'll set my alarm for Monday 15th 2014 grin
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
spyme: I got to camp at about 1:30pm and i have one stage left (d book of life),will be going to back on friday for that cus i have to collect my id card,i was able to collect my kit,am in platoon 7, take pics. if you are still waiting on d geo-zone timetable, u r on a long thing o. i am from south-west and i am almost done. Is there anyone whose bank was directed to wema bank,awolowo road in ikoyi.....lets hook up pls,so we can go together.
I'm in 7 as well, won't go to the bank this week, i don't want to imagine the crowd. Till next week. Stanbic anyone?
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mannylex:

from what i have heard, they accept request letter, but from local goverment, ministries and so on....

Dont think they would accept froim oil companies... What you need do, accept wherever posting u get, when u get there if you dont like the place, convince them to reject you. Then you would go back to secretariat telling them you have been rejected, they would ask you to go and get letter from any company at all, u can then take the letter from the oil company to the secretariat, then they would grant it.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

Sounds good. Gracias.

You guys didn't sign again today ba? You'll have to go tomorrow 8-9ish because 2morrow afternoon will be looking very much like this afternoon did.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Guys, has anyone submitted a request letter? Do u know if they'll accept one from an oil company?
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Where the hell are you guys, I'm at book of life.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Make una no jus try take that pix without me oo because I'l be there today too. cool
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Send your tweets to @omojuwa that guy is a people's man.
NYSC / Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
prixxy7: pls mail dem ƒø̲̣̣я̅ us. Cos A̶̲̥̅♏ sure D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ must have seen dis thread. Dunno y D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ haven't moved it yet.
I just mailed them.
NYSC / Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
We have to take this thread to front page ASAP! Has anyone mailed the mods?
NYSC / Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by 2Pistols: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
[size=16pt]@omojuwa[/size] will listen to you. Don't leave him out of this. Start tweeting NOW!! We don't have much time.
NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2014
viviangills:

sweety becareful on the link you open...
That is a very correct advice my dear, but maybe u shouldn't have shown everyone that you're not very IT literate. Who on planet earth does not know Change.org? It was a petition like this that brought PayPal to Nigeria. Look through their homepage and see how other people are changing the world.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by 2Pistols: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2014
jaybros: Aha! And thanks for the commendation of "Mr know it all"....@2pistols
I think I know why this gaybros guy doesn't like our petition. It's because we got posted to Lagos and you didn't. You know camp would be a horrendous experience for you (wherever you were posted to) that's why you're glad it was cancelled. Everyone knows what goes down at iyana ipaja and because you weren't going to be involved in the moment, you decide to counter anyone who tries to oppose.

You lost your first argument and instead of accepting defeat, you turned around to insult my personality. Round of applause for this guy please.

Well it's good that you've been spared the hell which would have been the summary of your september, I am happy for you. But don't expect to see any more replies from me, I don't play too well with half wits.

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Jennyphar: Been trying it! Nt working
Hi, I don't think it works well on operamini or any compressed mobile browser. Try firefox on pc or your default mobile browser.

1 Like

NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by 2Pistols: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2014
NYSC / Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by 2Pistols: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2014

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2014

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by 2Pistols: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
jaybros:

Well, forgive me if I "vexed" you,
As I can recall, the stream1 corpers were already in camp before the "OutIbreak" of the EVD, yes Patrick Sawyer(RIP) was in naija before the camp started, but the "Out-Break" was after d camp had already commenced.
I would like all of us to see this scenario, we're graduates,
Imagine say 8lagosians already infected but with d virus still in d incubation stage in their bodies, travel to diff camps for d stream2 orientation for 3 weeks(21 days...exact incubation limit) and maybe on d 18th day they broke down, won't this possibly mean that atleast 15% in that camp is infected and also bla bla bla...
Mr know it all, can you write a similar report on why the Batch C orientation will be unaffected by this 'outbreak'? Stop trying to pull sense out of your butthole because it just sounds as bad as where it came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.