Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

2poundz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2poundz's Profile / 2poundz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Charcoal Pencil Drawing Of Converse Shoe by 2poundz(m): 5:34am On Feb 17, 2018
TheHonourable:

What's your handle.. Twitter or Instagram?
@2poundzz (Instagram)
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jethrolite:
What media did you use, I know there's water/poster colour and pastel mainly.

You really can't get realism with pastel unless you do a lot of detailing with ink/water/poster colour. Oil paint is king with realism.
i used faber-castell pastel pencils. U can get realism with it if you have the skills and patience.

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
you can look at her real photos or even post them here then take up a dictionary and check out what "hyper-realistic" is.

If you can't find the answer then no one can help you.

Once again, very good artwork but not hyper-realistic.
Nawa oo! alright thank you, I appreciate.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Very good but no where near "hyper-realistic".
ok, show me "Hyper-realistic" drawing please
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
alphamodel1:
Nice piece, what painting medium is this?
pastel pencils
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
More
@lalasticlala promise land please

84 Likes 3 Shares

Art, Graphics & Video / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Step by step drawing.
@lalasticlala

73 Likes 5 Shares

Art, Graphics & Video / Hyper-realistic Charcoal Pencil Drawing Of Converse Shoe by 2poundz(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Charcoal Drawing (step by step)
@lalasticlala

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) by 2poundz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
RIP Kennedy, OMG! I can't believe he's no more, he was my secondary school mate.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Insane 3D Illusion Drawing By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2017
emmyalexjnr:

I use to be in Enugu but I'm in Abuja now
If you are in Abj.. Goto Area 10. Dias Art shop dia
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Insane 3D Illusion Drawing By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2017
emmyalexjnr:
@2poundz, Pls I will like to know where you get those your charcoal pencils from cos I draw too but I've only been able to get the 'B' pencils from 2B to 6B, can't even find 8B and the 'H' pencils from H to 6H. please help me on how to get those charcoal pencils. thanks
where are you based?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Contact Me For Architectural & Structural Designs by 2poundz(m): 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
Justhil:
Contact me for your architectural and structural designs. 3D house designs, Ms project jobs, etc. You won't regret patronising me. Thanks and God bless.
I'm sorry to ask.. Please are you an Architect?
Art, Graphics & Video / Insane 3D Illusion Drawing By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
@lalasticlala @seun @ishelove

5 Likes

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Drawing Of A Tiger By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
prewtyjulie:
good stuff

more charcoal to your pencil
soberdrunk:
Wow! See talent!
thanx alot.
@seun @lalasticlala
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Trust2001:
this guy is fake he is pasting other peoples work and editing some picture. and 99.9% nairalanders believed this.
really? Why should i do that, u can check my Instagram page to verify. @2poundzz
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Drawing Of A Tiger By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
More @lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Drawing Of A Tiger By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Drawn with Charcoal pencils.
@lalasticlala @lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Step By Step Drawing Of Zahra Buhari By A Nairalander by 2poundz(m): 2:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Lol, u can still develop ur talent by regular practice. By the way, are you also a pencil artist?
Trina0936:
Brilliant work OP! More money to your pocket! Please dont mind the bad belles,they would always try to discourage you! Thank God for sociaI media. With time,you would be a star to reckon with but when that time comes I might even be there with you lol grin grin grin. Its only ppl like you who also have the talent that would understand the joy of such art. I also draw too. Mine runs in our family. I donno if its because I drew my boyfrd that he has refused to break up with me oh grin grin I do need some practice to get to your level sha,na my younger brother wey get this kind brilliant talent but the guy refused to develop it. Anyways,bravo!
Best of luck too,you go need am wink
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

Can you please make a video of how you draw and blend so well from scratch that makes it look so real? I will pay for your sub
I will try and do that, because there are alot of requests regarding that. Thank you! I appreciate.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
2poundz you are a load of talent. Well done!
thnx alot! I really appreciate..
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2017
bluejean:
U will go places

Keep it up n continue 2 harness d treasure in u. Nations will come 2 d brightness of yr rising
Awww! Thnx alot i appreciate.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Dongreat:
2poundz, I just sent your Art to an international Art page on Facebook called Arteide and they asked that you register with them for free and upload your Arts for promotion. This is their website, www.arteide.org

Please register and they will promote your art for free. And do remember me when you get to the top o.
Thnx you sir. Looking forward to that ASAP!
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided

Small drawing when you they draw you don they feel pimpous, Oga titus u cant reply common mention. She, who drawing epp
I'm really sorry please... I'v tried to reply all the mentions. Sorry if i didn't reply ontime.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Osahon7:
2poundz I put it to you that you are not Human.. You are a super Human..
I want to message you, Pls reply
thanx alot.
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2017
DEWKID:
@2poundz please can you list the equipments for drawing charcoal drawing please i'll be Grateful thanks as you reply me
hard, medium and soft charcoal pencils, Tombo mono zero eraser, cotton buds and soft handkerchief. Thnx!

1 Like

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Anticorruption:

draw godswill akpabio
Okay sir. Thnx!
then contact me
Okay Sir! Thanks alot
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2017
NLjona:
these are truly amazing...[quote author=BlessedSpirit post=52785297]wow... gifted hands. Nice one
thnx all @lalasticlala
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
@lalasticlala

12 Likes 1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Re: Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
More @lalasticlala

20 Likes 1 Share

Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Charcoal Drawings By 2poundz by 2poundz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sit back and Enjoy.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Properties / Re: Check Out My 3D Designs Inspired By (revit Autodesk) by 2poundz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
You have done a great work. I can see u good at Revit. Though you focused more on the building itself without much landscape. But b4 i continue, are you an Architect, Builder or just a 3D artist?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take by 2poundz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sec skl will be more flexible. IMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.