Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

2real52's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2real52's Profile / 2real52's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by 2real52: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
Who will bash a trash opinion? Must everybody marry?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by 2real52: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Give me 200k PERMANENT JOB in Nigeria and I won't move an inch..

Bro, don't allow your viallge people to whisper to you. Demons sometimes disguise as angels to nail destinies..

Permanent job fa!!

You can start real estate business just under 4-6 months of your working with that sum

The devil you know is better than the angels you don't know.

Bro, everyone is licensed to have a gun in USA.. Are you sure you won't ever offend anyone?

Are you sure the likes of TRUMP won't come to power again?

Bro, stay here and develop yourself. Wish you luck

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by 2real52: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
fineberry:
Name sake don't fuckup big time...going down on maid despite him pedigree na see finish oooo ajeh undecided
Boss, if you don't mind, take a walk down to your ancestral history, you may have come from the lineage of housemaids or househelps.

Infact, this very househelp that he slept with is someone whose shoe lace you can never untie. She no be your level. So, next time you want to look down on anyone, think twice. Peace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.