Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

2real52's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2real52's Profile / 2real52's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 2real52: 4:38am On Mar 02, 2022
One thing you must know, no matter how tough you are, a tougher guy is just right next door. I believe that tough guys (no matter how tough) die quicker. Some one will always be out there to prove much toughness than you. My advice is for you to appreciate your self and avoid situations where your toughness or softness will be put to test. Thank you

2 Likes

Family / Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by 2real52: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Brother see eh, there are some issues you don't lay on internet, especially on nairaland where kids, religious fanatics, hipocrites, shallow minded peeps and Jack of all senses are abundant.
This is something you can decide on your own on how it plays out. Do you wanna bang her or not? Are you crushing on her? If you are in your 30s as claimed, your wisdom on petty case like this should be overflowing. You are old enough to forebear whatever consequences your actions may bring forth. What do you really want?

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! by 2real52: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Some things you read here sounds more like tales by moonlight. Asin, what kind of advise do you seek? We don't know weather you should forgive her or not.. Leave us alone please. The economy is harsh enough already. Advising a simp makes it harder biko
Family / Re: Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage by 2real52: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2022
Hahahahaha "foolish boy"

Relocating abroad with her is signing your death warrant. In abroad, women are 90% more favored, 90% more powerful than men. If you can't contain her in Africa, is it in abroad you will?

4 Likes

Education / Re: Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown by 2real52: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Let us appreciate fathers for once. The load of been a father is heavier than you think. Thank you sir.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Career / Re: My Sister Seeks Your Advice by 2real52: 4:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Nna, yah**o won't be a bad idea o.
Family / Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 2real52: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Spherical77:
I beg to disagree @bolded

My course mate and also a friend in school told me how she met a man immediately after her secondary School. This man was in his mid 30s while she was just 18. This man spoilt her silly. The love the man had for her was pretty much. She was also in love with this man. This man gave her life that her parents couldn't afford because she was from a poor home. This man washes her panties with her monthly flow. This man spoilt not only her but her friends and people around her. He proposed to marry her and she gladly accepted. She's from Abia while the guy is from Imo state. He wanted to come and meet her people for marriage and other neccesities. This my friend was also in love with this guy also. Her family stood their ground that she would never get married at this young age without education. Though the guy promised to see her through school. To cut long story short, she ended up not marrying the guy. She graduated last year @23, though still single but if she chose to get married today, she has guys doing pretty well drolling on her DM. She always thank her mum for such decision she took on her behalf. She was so naive and myopic then. She thought the life the guy gave her then was heaven and earth. She always pray for her mum to be smart enough for such decision.

Today, the said guy is married with 4 children and his wife sells in one small shop. His wife wasn't educated. And she was imagining that's how she'd have just ended up. Imagine the education, the exposure and the Calibre of Men she had met and would definitely still meet. She probably would have missed it all in the name of early marriage

She had made up her mind then to marry the guy but her family put a stop to it. The fact that a girl, lady or woman had completely decided to marry someone doesn't mean such decision can't be haltered or change to her own interest. It depends on individual family

Some family would gladly do anything within their reach to stop their daughter from marrying anyone they felt isn't right for her and they'd achieve their aim
I just 'liked' this comment. I am an open minded fellow. This is just one case different from thousands of cases on a daily basis. In your case study, the girl 'obeyed' her relatives and she aborted the idea of marriage. In a case where the girl is adamant, it is best to leave her alone. Am not saying the people around her should not 'show her the right way'. If they do and she doesn't want to listen, it is best they leave her alone. Suicidal thoughts are more entertained by girls than boys. Thank you

1 Like

Family / Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 2real52: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I don't need his money
It is obvious he is not rich.
Now, listen very carefully. The greatest mistake you will ever make in your life is to think that you can dictate who a woman will be with. Either she is an adult or a child, once a woman makes up her mind on anything about the male gender, it is stamped. It is only the future that can determine her fate.

You want to force her to marry a man of your choice, are you also going to force her to be happy, fulfilled and contented with the man of your choice? Will you import happiness into her life? In your little mind, you think that girl is a kid?

My friend, if you don't want to be her greatest enemy, don't present yourself as a barrier to what she feels is best for her. You can never tell if that man is meant for her or not. You are just been sentimental and jealous. You think your sister is too good for the man.. Pray, step aside and find your calling in life. Leave the girl, the man and the future to determine.
Family / Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 2real52: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2022
newbornmacho:

I've made her understand this. If she is agreeing with our mother on this, they should be ready to bear any consequence.
Oga, there won't be any consequences. U r just hoping they will regret later so that your foolish ego will be brandished. If u love your sister, wish her well

From the look of things, the guy no dey drop bar for you or he is poor
Family / Re: What Kind Of Sister Is This? by 2real52: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2022
This op is a demented fool. If I ever set my eyes on brothers like you eh, na one bullet to your gull straight. Leave her alone and go fine your own life.

Even if your sister wants to marry a dead man, get the hell out of her way.

For your mind now, you are wise, you are protective. You dey feel like James bond. Leave her alone oga.

She doesn't owe you a thing in this world. You too, as well don't owe her whatever.

Get away joor
Romance / Re: As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) by 2real52: 4:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Crime / Re: Reporting Romance Scammers In The Family by 2real52: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Remember to recite these your last two paragraphs when the people you want to expose finally gat your time. So, your own type of light that you have seen is asking you to call death upon yourself. Good luck g
Family / Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Relocating Abroad! by 2real52: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2022
The happiness in your home is too much and it is overflowing into the devil's dwelling. It is disturbing him.

In the Bible, the devil used Eve. In your own case, you are the tool

1 Like

Romance / Re: Check Out My New Year Pictures, Shey I Fine? (pics) by 2real52: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Your name is 'the bull'? Those veins on your hands. I hope somebody's daughter will not die in your hands oga bull
Family / Re: My Husband Is Frustrating Me. by 2real52: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
I so much like your husband. A very sensible man; you want to bring children into the world without proper planning on how to cater for them.

He has asked for patience for you guys to sort things out first. Madam better be calming down. By the way, you married a very focused and responsible man.

I do not understand what you mean that age is not on your side at 32. Please don't plunge this young man into 3rd level generational poverty (his parents got nada & his grandparents were peasant) rather divorce him quickly and either marry a man who is ready to be popping children year in year out. Pity his ancestors as this young man out of the millions that we have has taken a better route instead of ritualism called Yahoo or scam that will still end of messing his later years up or cut down his life in it's prime or mortgage his children fortune.

NB: Do we even wonder why the Babalawo or Dibia that does juju or fetish rituals for Yahoo boys does not do likewise for his own children or himself. The answer is flowing in the wind.
Senseless point... No be only focus and responsible man. Why did he marry her in the first place? Ogbeni, your points are trash
Romance / Re: Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? by 2real52: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Simp controlled by lust. If na your Male friend lost phone, you go buy another one for am?
Phones / Re: Clean Samsung A30s For Sale With Box ... Xmas Giveaway by 2real52: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2021
U for indicate the memory/ storage naw
Family / Re: I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up by 2real52: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Lolsss.. Baby boy, you are too small to understand women. That man can be f**ing your wife and you will still bet with your life that she is innocent. You think say you dey wise ba? A woman is 100% smarter than you when it comes to cheating or relationship.

Since your life depends on weather your woman sleeps with another man or not, you better be treating her like your god becos, one day, she may want you dead. She said she doesn't want to become a widow NOW, we don't know about later. You know, there is a fresh freedom when you become a widow.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by 2real52: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just imagine the rubbish undecided

Ordinary gf wey you be undecided. If you come be wife nkor? shocked.

Well, there's no justification for cheating,but going to the extent of stabbing your bf is bad....Very bad.......I even thought it was the one that happened here in my area as at last week,na why I rush come here be that self,but unfortunately,it isn't undecided. .... Wetin dey happen to our youths of nowadays? undecided.
"there is no justification for cheating" Says who and on what grounds did you establish this law?
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: The Ọkhọkhọ: Cambridge's Jesus College Returns Benin Artefact by 2real52: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2021
FvckAllMods:
These guys really took everything from us undecided
"took everything from us" is understating the fact. They rubbed us of our life and soul. They rubbed us of our tradition and culture. Now, if you are not a Christian or a Muslim, you are definitely a demon. If you dare think of marrying more than one wife, you are a demon. Etc.. May liberation find us

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 59k Job In South West Or 140k Job In Gombe? by 2real52: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Oga, I won't insult you but I will only wish you don't make mistake with your decision.. Maybe you are one of those useless jobless ipobians who knows less to nothing in life but to cause havoc and destruction..
If you are not an ipobian, how can you ask such ironical question? Who says you can't live and prosper in Gombe? Northern youths are more organized and less toxic like their counterparts over there. Pls o, don't annoy me abeg

1 Like

Religion / Re: Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? by 2real52: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Non
Romance / Re: My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn by 2real52: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Bro, there is every indication that you are the father of the baby..
Family / Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) by 2real52: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
What is so special about this celebration now? Guys, if your relationship is not working, gerrout of it
Romance / Re: Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? by 2real52: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Funny comments.. People just commenting anyhow without understanding..

To the poster, are you dating him? As in, are you 'chopping' his money? If yes then, you better go and pay your dues. If not, it is very OK to dissuade him by faking an std. You can go with a very fatal std which will dissuade him from pestering you asap. It works like magic and no, it won't come back to bite you unless you become a care fycker.
Education / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures) by 2real52: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
younggcfr:
What the media won't tell you... God is the greatest
It was the holy spirit who whispered this news to you.. The media is useless actually

1 Like

Career / Re: My Experience Today by 2real52: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oga or madam, were you offered the job? Yes or no. I want to know whether to withdraw Bidemi from the school

10 Likes

Politics / Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Caused The Death Of A Sick Woman (Photos) by 2real52: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why are you not criticising the herdsmen who you just admited are attacking communities in Nsukka and Ebonyi? Why only IPOB? You see the herdsmen who are killing people, burning down communities and raping women, but your only criticism is IPOB? That exposes you as a fraud

So, by your logic, if you have headache, you cut off your hand.

Why can't ipob attack either the herdmen or their sympathizers or the politicians who are the main perpetrators. Why killing your own people? Why making life difficult for them? Why frustrating your own kin and blood? Ipob is a self serving treacherous group and they are dangerous for the ibos

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by 2real52: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Ipob is a self serving conniving treacherous group which consist mostly of illiterate youths

13 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by 2real52: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
A steady happy home is not by luck.
To have a happy home, you have to create the environment for happiness to thrive.
Communication. Understanding. Compromise. Patience. Tolerance. These are some of the ingredients to having a happy home.
Never letting a matter linger for too long without addressing it.
Also, knowing when you’re wrong and apologizing.

I disagree sir. Every human on earth has a limit. No matter what ambien you create around your own, if you like, be as patient as non living thing, your happiness or your fulfillment depends on how your spouse receives and reciprocate your ambien.

So, happy home by the context of the poster is purely by luck

But, it is a cololsal failure to depend on anyone for a happy one. Be single and be happy.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary by 2real52: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Is this what people want to hear? How has them living together for 54 years affected the economy? What more impact is this news than those who break up at various stages?

Marriage should have an empiry date joor

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.