Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) (51150 Views)

Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Showed Off His Incredible Physique In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by johndavid1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
I too love oyinbo people their simple life style upon all the money CR7 get, yet he still wears a rubber slippers. The real goat of all time.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by jibrilELsudan: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HIS WIFE
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by otipoju(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
ronathel:

Don’t take reference from negative experience, instead learn from their mistake and make a perfect marriage.

Stop deceiving yourself. There is no love anywhere...especially from women. Everybody dey calculate.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by 2real52: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
Who will bash a trash opinion? Must everybody marry?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
4 children without a wife. Is this now the new normal? Nah. I'm a big fan of Ronaldo's skills on the pitch mind you, but this? This is not right. And I don't care who jumps on this to bash, I really don't, but IT IS NOT RIGHT
Na until he use the world wife for Georgina, then you guys can rest..

Babe he is living with for years now.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

They will call you hater and pained.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Honest money with honest family
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ronathel: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
otipoju:

Stop deceiving yourself. There is no love anywhere...especially from women. Everybody dey calculate.

Imagine your children telling you they don’t love you. They only calculating on how to make profit from you. Imagine your parents saying they don’t love you, all they care abt is what u bring to the table. Where did you get this ideology from? Who has infiltrated the world so badly that people comfortable say evil without the fear of their creator?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Kingcalls: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
He wants to win BALLON D'OR with BICEPS, Twitter and Penalties grin grin grin grin
Waiting for Penaldians to say MESSI lacks biceps therefore doesn't deserve Ballon D'or.

And u call him penaldo ...u see how bitter and foolish u messi fans are

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Ess3nce(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
My number one goat

My bitcoin rate high
I also accept all kinds of giftcards at very high price.. naira plenty just whatsapp me let's deal.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

When you have all the money he has, four beautiful children and a girlfriend, what the hell do you need a wife for? undecided
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by wonderr(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
what right do u think you have to tell another man what is right or wrong do what is right in your sight and let another man do what is right in his sight Las Las everybody go face his or her consequences alone
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by JesseJo: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Enough of the media show-off.
Let him come prove his worth on the field of play here.

Prove his worth of play after scoring over 700 goals in 18yrs?

Sorry Sir...Ronaldo is proven beyond any reasonable and rational doubt.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
johndavid1:
I too love oyinbo people their simple life style upon all the money CR7 get, yet he still wears a rubber slippers. The real goat of all time.

Wetin make he wear before while relaxing for him garden? Gold canvass? undecided
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Tranquility2345: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
palsenator:

Then Kee yourself ontop the matter nah. Do you think he fathered those kids with different women?

Yes he did. Only two of those kids are from his girlfriend..
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
ABIOLAXYZ:
Who is
Georgina Rodriguez then
his girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by adetem(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Only if you kno how difficult it is to control women around them. Either you like it or not ladies will continue push themselves to him and since the dude manhood still working perfectly he must swim
Toeze:
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by hahn(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
ronathel:

Why do he need a girlfriend?

Replying a question with a question shows that having a discussion with you will most likely be a waste of time.

Cya cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by abidem4real: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Haha! This is serious! Why are you so concerned about someone else's problems? Everybody is free to live his or her own life the way he or she pleases provided you are not hindered in any way by it. Live and let live man!!!
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by OyinO: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
The original GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Mitishi: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Really! Do you know how the justice system work in favour of women Europe?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ronathel: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
hahn:

Replying a question with a question shows that having a discussion with you will most likely be a waste of time.

Cya cheesy

You don’t need a wife but you need a girlfriend... I’m not asking you the for answers.. the question is to alert you of what u said. Because I don’t know why u don’t need a wife but u need a girlfriend.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
ronathel:

You don’t need a wife but you need a girlfriend... I’m not asking you the for answers.. the question is to alert you of what u said. Because I don’t know why u don’t need a wife but u need a girlfriend.

Keep moving
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Theevilone(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
rottennaija:
No be to flaunt physique, no be to sell shirts. The performance is need in the field. That will be where the judgement starts

There is nothing left for him to prove so please rest.
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
This man RONALDO is no longer dealing with age..
as far the game of football is concerned and scoring goals with ease
very soon, the English premiership would know that they have received a great visitor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
Theevilone:

There is nothing left for him to prove so please rest.

You mean Messi or Ronaldo?
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by ramatintin(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Guy keep your opinion to yourself. Ronaldo no send your papa

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Where is it written that it's wrong. My friend shut your trap. Shut your mouth immediately
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by elisho: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
I like this guy use that ur hard end money to train your children before one stupid woman will be asking for divorce and collect all your work for this guy is Wise
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by FemaleSoldier(f): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
phemmyfour:
Nothing last forever

Wrinkles everywhere
as in eh see as the guy con old
Re: Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) by Chingykay77(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Bro in my opinion it is RIGHT
If he marries the woman and sometime later in years she plans for divorce all what CR7 has worked for will be divided and the woman takes larger part of the share cuz she will have to be in care of the Children
There are examples na : Bill gates (Though no children catering ), Eboue and lot more
Even our Nigerian face all these abroad (Once the woman knows what her benefits will be she files for divorce )
Mayweather sef no gree marry and he has 4 kids
Who marriage epp

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) / Mikel Obi To Return To To Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.