Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

2wst's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2wst's Profile / 2wst's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music/Radio / Re: List Three Of Your Most Played Music by 2wst(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=brandydaniells post=54430663]LIST THREE OF UR MOST PLAYED MUSIC. . .
MINE IS
DADDY YO -WIZKID
MAD OVER YOU-RUNTOWN
WATCH ME NAE NAE-SILENTO
COS I LOVE TO WHIP
LIST URS

Separate ways-muno
cool down-muno
tonight-nonso Amadi
must add this;
outta my head- simiXpraiz
painkiller-sarkordieXruntown
Bambi-jidenna
distance- marion
Family / Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by 2wst(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Do you remember the Kenyan woman, Jackline Mwende, whose estranged husband, Stephen Ngila, used a machete to cut off her arms and left her for dead because she couldn't have a baby, sometime in July last year? Well she's having a baby.

However, the 28-year-old who has overcomed her agony, after being fitted with prosthetic limbs in Seoul, South Korea, thanks to the generosity of LG Electronics, refused to name the father of her baby. The lady already has a new home she can take care of her baby in, as German pharmaceutical and science firm Merck built her a house complete with solar panels and a water tank.

The Sun reports that women’s rights activists were furious that her ex-husband Ngila, a tailor, was released on bail of £1,544 after being charged with the horrific crime. Jackline also told The Associated Press that tests done three years ago, showed that her husband is the one with reproductive problems – not her.

She said their relationship deteriorated after the tests, and that her husband did not show up for treatment as doctors prescribed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/lady-whose-hands-were-chopped-off_27.html

these only happens in third world countries....Africa be WISE
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore by 2wst(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2017
faladeSM1132:
go and jump in to the lagoon because of Dino certificate
,,don't forget that he dey chop better money every day and you dey crying

I just wonder what the man wants
he should start looking for 5billion or Dino will fry his tongue

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.