Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant (39392 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Drabrah(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Only in Kenya angry
So she can't hire thugs to cut off the husband's hands too? undecided
His hands or his[b] "manlesshood"[/b] ?
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kenyans are backward in their way of life
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by spayor(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow......madam congratulations...you've been taken from the land of promise to the land of fulfilment...one can really tell from the pictures above!!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by mjabdulk: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
let tit be for tat, the hands of her ex-husband should also be caught too.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Longcucumber(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Desdola:
God have heard her cry and vindicated her
pls keep quiet.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
eleko1:
sad don't marry a lunatic, ogogoro drinker, gbana smokers. It is well with her.vickyrotex ,iyangbali come outside and see

shocked shocked shocked shocked eleko1, where have you been? cry cry

Happy New Year!
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by eleko1: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked shocked shocked eleko1, where have you been? cry cry

Happy New Year!
Happy New year.May God bless and enlarge ur coast. I dey kampe. Nah FRSC, lastman demand pipu locked up my car for here? Thank God,dey don release am
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by iamkingzlee(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oh my God
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by PrinzCarter(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kenya nd evil things so sorry for this lady ...the story is so touching the first four to comment were ladies undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by karnap(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
God is bigger than them..
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Laple0541(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
pls. stop posting Kenyan news for the meanwhile, nothing good can ever emanate frm that jungle in the recent time.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Marcus01:
The way people feel the lady is the one with the problem when a couple can't give birth baffles me

This is only applicable to the illiterate and selfish men.....If the man is a responsible person ,he ought to have joined his wife to seek for solution,rather than amputate her hands.This can only happen in Kenya.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Rekyz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
WTF! Kenya again!
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Tisham20(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Y most it be Kenya or South African
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by ademoladeji(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
So husbands are so wicked

Remain single 4eva then.

Some men are just like animals
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Aadeyinka(m): 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I am obviously TIRED..... cry cry cry cry cry.
I think people should start giving birth to DOGS , rather than humans.. The dogs seem better
let start from you
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm!
Wonders shall never cease! embarassed
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by VickyRotex(f): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2017
eleko1:
Happy New year.May God bless and enlarge ur coast. I dey kampe. Nah FRSC, lastman demand pipu locked up my car for here? Thank God,dey don release am

Amen o! And you too!

cheesy cheesy Dem ban you be that o cheesy

Pele. Welcome back! cool
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Kingbuhari(m): 3:47am On Mar 28, 2017
see as God take a butcher pick her call.. abeg oluwa cut off buhari brain and pick my calls I Don dey call u since 00AD
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by flyDixon: 4:48am On Mar 28, 2017
Men with such issue are normally like that, there's no telling how far their frustration will lead them. The dimension of bitterness and anger is unexplainable..... May God continue to help every woman living under such a man. #enjoyyourmarraigenotendure.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by flyDixon: 4:57am On Mar 28, 2017
.This can only happen in Kenya.[/quote]

I disagree with you, women before now have always been advised to keep the affairs of the home at home, especially in this part of the world, I won't be supprise if the lady told no one about their problem..
And my dear it is happening everywhere, perhaps not physical abuse or up to this extend mentally for sure.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Vorigo: 5:15am On Mar 28, 2017
You're saying this lady is what.......28 years without hands, because she is mosdef not 28 years........... Anyway, congrats to you ma'am.

Where is that moth called estranged husband, come see please. Your tools are useless
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2017
EmilyNte1988:

Never forget the keyword **some**
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by vioment: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2017
A wicked world even worse a wicked africa. Please don't come here and bring up places like middle east or where-ever, am comparing it to places we flock to.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by 2wst(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Do you remember the Kenyan woman, Jackline Mwende, whose estranged husband, Stephen Ngila, used a machete to cut off her arms and left her for dead because she couldn't have a baby, sometime in July last year? Well she's having a baby.

However, the 28-year-old who has overcomed her agony, after being fitted with prosthetic limbs in Seoul, South Korea, thanks to the generosity of LG Electronics, refused to name the father of her baby. The lady already has a new home she can take care of her baby in, as German pharmaceutical and science firm Merck built her a house complete with solar panels and a water tank.

The Sun reports that women’s rights activists were furious that her ex-husband Ngila, a tailor, was released on bail of £1,544 after being charged with the horrific crime. Jackline also told The Associated Press that tests done three years ago, showed that her husband is the one with reproductive problems – not her.

She said their relationship deteriorated after the tests, and that her husband did not show up for treatment as doctors prescribed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/lady-whose-hands-were-chopped-off_27.html

these only happens in third world countries....Africa be WISE
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Cynthyworld(f): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2017
sady do men change after marriage
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by mrgreen4real(m): 6:23am On Mar 28, 2017
but I read a news about this lady last week that she has given birth already, now a new thread says she's pregnant. Na who I go believe?
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Moving4: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2017
Jesus Christ! DAT man is Evil & should be severely dealt with...
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by Verawang(f): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2017
Some men are terrible to some extend.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by charleyboi(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2017
This is the Lords doing, and it's marvelous in our eyes.
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by MtuMsuper: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2017
Pidgin2:
Kenyans are backward in their way of life
And you make this bold assertion based on a sample size of exactly one! Wow, your analytical skills are something to die for!
Re: Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant by lailo: 7:26am On Mar 28, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
Mrs so-so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.