Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags (2843 Views)

I May Be Single, But I Can Buy Any Man - Linda Ikeji Brags / Linda Ikeji Brags,i Can Buy Any Man,fans Fires Back. / I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by mikron(m): 1:14am On Mar 20, 2016
Linda Ikeji, Nigeria's most popular blogger says she can buy any man she wants, she made he claim via a series of tweets on Monday.
see screenshots below

http://www.naijaonpoint.com/entertainment/may-single-can-buy-man-linda-ikeji-brags.html#ixzz41gCrmlvi

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by mikron(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Walspring: 1:17am On Mar 20, 2016
I guess you will buy a man that will send you to your early grave because the last time I checked money can buy man/husband but it can't buy love/joy

Instead she should start praying to God to give her a good man that won't kill her because of her wealth she is busy posting rubbish..

6 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by fistonati(m): 1:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Remember that attitude is like a flat tire, if you don't change that attitude, u can't go anywhere

You can buy a man and manipulate him but can never give you or have an everlasting Love. Not even if you use Juju to reprogram him.

No amount of make up can disguise an ugly personality.

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by dunkem21(m): 1:24am On Mar 20, 2016
She didn't say that bo

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Famouson: 1:24am On Mar 20, 2016
OK... . Come and buy me please

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by stoop(f): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Is better u stay single forever than diging ur six feith
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Pheals(f): 1:26am On Mar 20, 2016
Nairaland guys are for sale

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by ChelseaDr(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2016
I'm sure the Ikeji's daughter that l know will not say that.... If she did, hmmmm.... You know what happened to Humpty Dumpty

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by wizberrysokey(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2016
No one can buy me...dnt know who's deceiving her.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Rapidx: 1:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Really?
Another primitive Nigerian girl with her infantile bragging. What is the net worth of this minion called Ikeji?

Mosquito infested banana island house and an SUV, then the idi.OT thinks she "can buy any man"?

Even Oprah, under alcohol influence, will never make such a statement. Village champ.

Anyway, " I can buy any man" means the jobless gigolos hovering around her.

10 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by mikron(m): 1:45am On Mar 20, 2016
dunkem21:
She didn't say that bo
i believe her tweets are there for u to read grin

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by mikron(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Rapidx:
Really?
Another primitive Nigerian girl with her infantile bragging. What is the net worth of this minion called Ikeji?

Mosquito infested banana island house and an SUV, then the idi.OT thinks she "can buy any man"?

Even Oprah, under alcohol influence, will never make such a statement. Village champ.
true

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by kilokeys(m): 1:48am On Mar 20, 2016
She thinks money is everything..

Some of us have egos worth a 100 billion dollars..

Besides.. Bill Gates ain't losing his senses. And he is multiple times richer, has a family.. Single handedly expunged diseases from Africa.

If not for my pple and frivolous gist, how ds basterd go make money?

Until we focus on what matters and leave irrelevance, ikeji will rant like d retards she talks about, the retards that go to her site.

#ijustcameout of a ban o.. Mods dey vex o.. Haba.. A whole kilokeys.. 1 week. Abeg Na.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by modath(f): 2:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Buy ANY man? Sure but definitely not quality .. she will likely get something like her Hermes, looks so much like the real thing but still a Copy!

I've always felt majority of the negative comments she receives is a product of misunderstanding with a lil bit of envy thrown in....... Not again..

She really does have low self esteem despite her worldly riches & should buy class & a better attitude first, would get her a man.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by ahnie: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2016
This z serious.
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2016
And who the fucck is interested to know about that? Lekwa nwa beef.angry

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by yjgm(m): 3:36am On Mar 20, 2016
mikron:
Linda Ikeji, Nigeria's most popular blogger says she can buy any man she wants, she made he claim via a series of tweets on Monday.
see screenshots below
ii
http://www.naijaonpoint.com/entertainment/may-single-can-buy-man-linda-ikeji-brags.html#ixzz41gCrmlvi
Definitely not me. She dare not stand my babe and she doesn't represent the qualities i
Seek in women. Nah. Sshes definitely not my type and can't procure me. My type of lady willl do so (procure me) for free.

3 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by mikron(m): 3:45am On Mar 20, 2016
yjgm:

Definitely not me. She dare not stand my babe and she doesn't represent the qualities i
Seek in women. Nah. Sshes definitely not my type and can't procure me. My type of lady willl do so (procure me) for free.
grin grin grin
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by dandydrey(m): 3:58am On Mar 20, 2016
mumu

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by disloman(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2016
And you're still single?Story for the gods.So shameful.Money is not everything,maybe you don't have the characters of a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by SlazzyK(m): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2016
Linda, go buy your fadar!

I repeat am, your fadar!

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by BaddieKay(f): 4:04am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian society and men wahala...must everyone get married?Na do or die affair?Haba!!!
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by disloman(m): 4:08am On Mar 20, 2016
The last is even annoying.Yes people gat to talk about you. but when people say bad things about one,that person is on his way to the grave.You might be able to buy your father but no me.I can't be bought.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by disloman(m): 4:12am On Mar 20, 2016
BaddieKay:
Nigerian society and men wahala...must everyone get married?Na do or die affair?Haba!!!
Must she tweet such an useless tweet?This is why she's still single.No woman doesn't want to get married except those who don't have the qualities of a wife will make such statement.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by BaddieKay(f): 4:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Its her life, her rules and choice....I bet she has her reasons.People should get off her back and let Her live her life the way she wants.

disloman:
Must she tweet such an useless tweet?This is why she's still single.No woman doesn't want to get married except those who don't have the qualities of a wife will make such statement.
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by molydonhenry(m): 4:18am On Mar 20, 2016
Walspring:
I guess you will buy a man that will send you to your early grave because the last time I checked money can buy man/husband but it can't buy love/joy

Instead she should start praying to God to give her a good man that won't kill her because of her wealth she is busy posting rubbish..
wat do u expect her 2 do? consoling herself na

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by molydonhenry(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Famouson:
OK... . Come and buy me please
abi, afterall u r cheaper dan her fake hermes bag
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by temitemi1(m): 4:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Anty linda.
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by lilprinze: 4:22am On Mar 20, 2016
fu*k her and fu*k her money pride goes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by molydonhenry(m): 4:22am On Mar 20, 2016
wizberrysokey:
No one can buy me...dnt know who's deceiving her.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
everything has a price oga.

(1) (2)

Nude Pics Of Toolz (leaked) HOT!!! / Cobhams Asuquo And Wife Ojuolape Celebrates Six Years Wedding Anniversary. / Nollywood Actress Shebaby Shows Off Her Poorly Photoshopped Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.