Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Vacancy In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy In Ikeja (1967 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Reputable High School In Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! In An Oil & Gas Servicing Firm / Job Vacancy In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy In Ikeja by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 20, 2016
I am starting a new business and in my new expansion drive, I would love to employ a business development manager who will attend to clients as I have to always be on the field myself.

Unfortunately, I don't want to be flooded by CVs and the office is at Ikeja. Please note that only those who are willing to start immediately are expected to respond.

As I said it's a start up so please no crazy expectations. We work to build together. Interested candidate must be outspoken and very friendly. Must be a good listener and fluent in English. I'm starting with 30k.

Please send CV to adegokechambers@yahoo.com

If you already have a job please don't respond. I want someone who can start working immediately. Even if it's OND holder.
Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by donald1010(m): 8:01am On Mar 20, 2016
Good morning sir. I have just sent an application and my CV to the mail provided. I'm interested in working with you. I'm sure with my experience so far,we would work to achieve the companie's aims..thanking you in anticipation..
Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by donald1010(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
My contacts are 08125764999 and 07068623739..from my house to Ikeja only cost #50...looking forward to hearing from you sir..thank you.
Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by Damieadeh(f): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
I am starting a new business and in my new expansion drive, I would love to employ a business development manager who will attend to clients as I have to always be on the field myself.

Unfortunately, I don't want to be flooded by CVs and the office is at Ikeja. Please note that only those who are willing to start immediately are expected to respond.

As I said it's a start up so please no crazy expectations. We work to build together. Interested candidate must be outspoken and very friendly. Must be a good listener and fluent in English. I'm starting with 30k.

Please send CV to adegokechambers@yahoo.com

If you already have a job please don't respond. I want someone who can start working immediately. Even if it's OND holder.

Can undergraduate student apply? I live close to ikeja and I am ready to start work immediately. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by kingstonfaith(f): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
GOOD DAY.SIR,JUST SEND MY C.V
Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by ALIEN2000(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thanks OP, for this Opportunity I Have sent my CV and would like to start Immediately if accepted...Thank You and hoping for a Favourable reply.
Re: Vacancy In Ikeja by sobastical: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
I can start tomorrow if you don't mind sir

(1) (Reply)

We Are Hiring!!! / Suntrust Oil Company Ongoing Recruitment / I Got An Interview From This Company Below, Kindly Verify If It's Legit Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.