Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? (939 Views)

CBN Headquarters In Abuja Currently On Fire! / Which Book Are You Feeding On? / What Low Startup Capital Offline/online Business Are You Currently Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2016
Greetings my amiable follow Nairaland business moguls, please what business related books are you currently reading? Share some thoughts so that others can learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by starpower(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rich daddy guide to investing. Am 23 and reading Kiyosaki's books made me my first million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2016
starpower:
Rich daddy guide to investing. Am 23 and reading Kiyosaki's books made me my first million.

Wow! That's a wonderful one. Which of Kiyosaki's book did you read and applied the principles that maade you such a whooping sum of money? I have some of his work seated on my shelve and it'd been a nice read though most of the principles he suggested seems like they aren't gonna work out here in Nigeria environment.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by Ekennovative(m): 1:23am On Mar 21, 2016
1. The science of getting Rich by wallace wattles........Rumored to make Bill Gates drop out of college.
2. The Richest men in babylon by George S clason
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills........a.k.a Americas billionaires bible
4. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyasoki

The free pdfs of these books can be assessed online but if you can lay your hands on the hard cover, the better for you.

They all teach diverse wealth principles and have some in common.

The most important thing is not just reading the books but applying the principles in them.

Read them over and over again, and apply them over and over again until you attain your desires.

One of my mentors Dr. Habeeb Olamitoye Read Think and Grow Rich 66 times before he graduated from university and fast forward to numerous years now, he is wallowing in billions and equally raising billionaires.

Remember, the most important thing is ACTION. Don't postpone anything and remember, "Start with what you have where you are"

That was actually another book one of my best authors Praise George. Don't give up bro, just keep reading. Consume enough information as possible because it is your purchasing power in the market square of life.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Ekennovative Thanks for such an exquisite analysis. It's laden with great lessons and advice. I will surely see to reading and applying it.

Please, do you know any step by step rules I can take in applying those principles. I do more of reading but applying them is where I actually find very difficult. I recalled when I read Gorge S Clanson's "THE RICHEST MAN IN BAABYLON", to me, I felt very inspired and I was seeing myself close to riches. But immediately as I dropped the book, the zeal almost flew with the wind

Ekennovative:
1. The science of getting Rich by wallace wattles........Rumored to make Bill Gates drop out of college.
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hills........a.k.a Americas billionaires bible

The free pdfs of these books can be assessed online but if you can lay your hands on the hard cover, the better for you.

The most important thing is not just reading the books but applying the principles in them.

Read them over and over again, and apply them over and over again until you attain your desires.

One of my mentors Dr. Habeeb Olamitoye Read Think and Grow Rich 66 times before he graduated from university and fast forward to numerous years now, he is wallowing in billions and equally raising billionaires.

Remember, the most important thing is ACTION. Don't postpone anything and remember, "Start with what you have where you are"

That was actually another book one of my best authors Praise George. Don't give up bro, just keep reading. Consume enough information as possible because it is your purchasing power in the market square of life.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 22, 2016
reading

the secret of a millionaire landlord

real estate sh**
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2016
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by Babacele: 2:45am On May 14, 2016
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace is an invaluable mind changer. It teaches u how to imagine your wealth 1st in your mind ,and manifesting in the physical world with Gratitude to the original source from whence cometh all wealths. it is a must read for everybody.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by BobUg28(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2016
Babacele:
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace is an invaluable mind changer. It teaches u how to imagine your wealth 1st in your mind ,and manifesting in the physical world with Gratitude to the original source from whence cometh all wealths. it is a must read for everybody.

Waw! Thank you, Babacele...The Science of Getting Rich you said? Haven't heard of the book but I know the author pretty well and his few works too. I will check it out soon.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by 1hackstuff: 1:27am On May 16, 2016
I am currently reading Lean Analytics by Eric Ries... The book focuses on performance Metrics of different business models, and using data to build a growth focused Startup company.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by Babacele: 7:07am On May 16, 2016
BobUg28:

Waw! Thank you, Babacele...The Science of Getting Rich you said? Haven't heard of the book but I know the author pretty well and his few works too. I will check it out soon.
goggle it to get a downloadable e-book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by SlimHan(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2016
How to manage your business and get result by Peter F Drucker. 2. Mafia Manager by one unkown individual refered to as V.
Re: Which Business Book Are You Currently Reading? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2016
Ekennovative:

Robert Kiyosaki stressed on the word ACTION in Rich Dad Poor Dad's 'What The Rich Teach Their Children That The Poor Don't.

(1) (Reply)

See The Touching Notice This Deaf Man Paste On His Tricycle (photo) / Which Business Would You Go Into If You Were Having #200,000? / The Billion Coin TBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.