Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt (1464 Views)

Beyonce Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction.. As B*tt Is Seen Hanging Out In Her Short / Wow! Serena Williams Flaunts Her Donk In A New Interesting Photo / Serena Williams Flaunts Butt In New Swimsuit Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by lordkit1(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2016
The ace tennis star showed off her $exy curves on snapchat as she prepared for a swim..

see more photos @ http://flexygist.com/photos-serena-williams-flaunts-btt/

Re: Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by anuma1(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2016
wetin concern us
Re: Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by MKO4ever(m): 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Those things look very strong and firm

1 Like

Re: Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by thaoriginator: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2016
So wetin come happen? Make I begin dey strong prick? angry
Re: Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2016
That's what you call an African behind
Phew
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Serena Williams Flaunts Her B*tt by yusufyusuf1: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2016
make God forgive me cause i done pull this bae pant with my imagination

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Shares Lovely Photos Of Her Family On Their Sunday Outfit / Di'ja Mavin Star Tells Of Her Story About Her New Baby And Her Husband. Rotimi / Grandmum Duties! Aisha Buhari Shares Moments With Her Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.