Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation (903 Views)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by bensowe(m): 9:14am On Mar 20, 2016
The beautiful billionaire blogger posted some photos of her luxury dubai trip with families and friends on her instagram page.. More photos below

Hmm.. flaunting her ring *wink* #FingersCrossed

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by Richking98(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Ftc....
Nice pose tho.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by fiftynaira(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2016
My crush
My bae
You slay
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by Setaje(f): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2016
When you have a gay in the family, and u have the power of the media which u can use to shift the opinions of the gullible people. You try as much as possible to post things relating to that belief in such a way that u are never against them, u love to bring such issues to the media via your platform, u love to bring a human feeling to their abnormal orientation so u can justify that one family members' action. You have also lead many people astray knowingly to you but unknowingly to them! You are also secretly being used as poster child of the one who rules this world.

The more you look, the less you see!!!!!!. Omase o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2016
It is well.

It doesn't matter how long it takes just like the pic below but one thing is certain

With GOD & Smart work

I go make am

Re: Linda Ikeji Shares Photos From Her Luxury Dubai Vacation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
yea..... u ve got it

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Harrysong Spotted Sharing Gala In Lagos Traffic (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage Apologizes To Husband, Denies Infidelity Accusations. / ‘i’ll Divorce My Wife If She Tries To Change Me’ – Denrele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.