Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards (46980 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Fans Turns Against Her after she made a post about Bobrisky(Pics) / Charlyboy Unveils Placards For Occupy NASS Protest / MC Galaxy Engages Laura Ikeji, Fans react! (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by coolhumble(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Shioooor cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by dammytosh: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked
MrCork come and see babes oo

Pls Ur advice ix needed urgentlY!!!! Advice plss..... LAst nyt as i was slipin, i 4got 2 clOse mY mOuth nd rat enter mY tOmmY nd i can feel it playinG insYd mY tOmmY...shOuld i swallOw cAt 2 kill d rAt in mY tOmmY Or i shOuld tAke rat poisOn??

Rat poison is better. Those cats can be troublesome.

Ndooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
see dem.. awon ole

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by viviangist2: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by vincentico(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
That is what you call sense
Seek an influential person
Praise him or her
And small money comes flying ur way
Simple

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by bizza45: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
and who carez

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by MrWhaley: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
See as fine girls just mumu..

Well,I blame it on Buhari! cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
When the virus called brainwash and joblessness is on the loose, it's very easy to diagnosis the ailments!!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Gkemz: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
I recognize one of the girls but someone else i expected to see is missing among the girls.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by winj: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
a bit different from what typical mumu Nigerians will write on placards "god did it"

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Gold digging in another dimension.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
That's the attention they wanted-requested that they meet!
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Jacko1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Use three markers and write at least
Be more creative
Green marker and do border
Red to make it fiery
So plain
Afta dey wil claim fashionista

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Tonydeeb(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Get busy...busy-body, attention seeking biatch*s!.

Souljeezy:

Pls Ur advice ix needed urgentlY!!!! Advice plss..... LAst nyt as i was slipin, i 4got 2 clOse mY mOuth nd rat enter mY tOmmY nd i can feel it playinG insYd mY tOmmY...shOuld i swallOw cAt 2 kill d rAt in mY tOmmY Or i shOuld tAke rat poisOn??

lol...Rat poison bro...if that doesn't work, then concentrated acid will.
I trust the efficacy!.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by franklingud(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
I love linda ikeji, seriously. if I get money I go carry am sharpaly. hardworking and intelligent woman. #MyCrush

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Niwdog(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
kokoA:
They need this bazooka between my legs to keep them busy.
omg!! Did you just say that?
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by freshvine(f): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
Every drop of spermatozoa from the loin of an igbo man carries a refined DNA of the finest quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by asids55: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
how some girls dey take cope with shoes they wearjust take a look at the first girl on the right and how her foot take fit inside the wedge..she dey smile for face but killing the bones in her foot slowly..smh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

I would not advise either. But what I would advise is, get a very sharp knife, turn on a stove (kerosene type), now place the sharp knife on the burning stove, when the knife is red (indicating very very hot), place the knife on your stomach (just below your navel).
Tear open your stomach, search for the rat, take it out(problem solved).
Then head to a mallam(shoemaker), tell him to use his strongest evostik to glue you up or an head to a tailor, to stitch you up with needle and thread!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by FrankValency(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

swallow rat Gum,it will magnet them grin
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

swallow rat Gum,it will magnet them
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by xpensivNas(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Souljeezy:
oboyshocked

rat poisOn wil surely do d magic
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by bulletproofmonk(m): 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
kokoA:
They need this bazooka between my legs to keep them busy.

You will have daughters one day, and same will be said about them.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by bobcharly(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
I kinda prefer the lady without braids..my type..
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mopolchi:
Okay

Lmao. You know right! Lazy ass idiots. Keep eulogizing someone that doesnt give a rat's ass about you peolle but herself and her blog, rather than empowering yourselves.
Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by noblegrex: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
I like them. I salute their courage. Honour is giving to whom is due. She deserves the honor.either the ladies are looking for fame o or not.I don't care,everybody likes fame.team WhoNoLikeBetterTHing.Linda deserve the accolade.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Bluezy13(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Self-mad
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
freshvine:
Every drop of spermatozoa from the loin of an igbo man carries a refined DNA of the finest quality.

Even the one on the extreme left with a sweet potato looking head? Yes, you are very correct.
You forgot to add 'fraudulent DNA'.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Certifiedboss: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
AlexReports:
With regards to her self rise to fame based on her consistent hardwork on social media, four undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Cliff Amaka, Cynthia Iremeka Patrick, Jenny Obicheta and Rose Domnic moved to commend her for her motivation and role model influence on them and thousands of youths.

The four female Fans of the popular blogg‎er Linda Ikeji took to the streets of the university to showcase placards with several motivational inscriptions like " You are stronger than you think, believe in yourself", "Accept the challenges so that you feel the exhilaration of victory" ,  " I would rather be self made" and " Motivating and empowering young women"

This action from the girls directed to the Lagos based blogger is unconnected to the her recent move to support young Ladies with 10million Naira fund and her self independent source of livelihood.

Speaking to a blogger ‎AlexReports, one of the ladies Amaka said this move it's not sponsored or to attract her attention but eulogise a young woman who rose to fame doing what she loves doing irrespective of her humble background. The blogger applauded Linda Ikeji and celebrated the girls' courage to pose and take the pictures at a black gate, dipicting Linda's controversial black gate before her recent acquisition of a Mansion at Banana Island. This goes a long to show that people somewhere far watch with curiosity what you do.

Linda Ikeji replied the girls when they tagged it on her Insta‎gram that they should meet...

Let's the story unfold, love your guts girls!
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/role-model-linda-ikeji-female-fans-take.html?m=0

These r the upgraded version of those that beg her money on her blog

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by yinkslinks(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Linda with your millions, you gave baba rufai your gate to do at abule-egba. you should have interlocked your floor entrance to look nicer since it has turned to a snap stand for you and your fans. just my thought. no vex
AlexReports:
With regards to her self rise to fame based on her consistent hardwork on social media, four undergraduates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Cliff Amaka, Cynthia Iremeka Patrick, Jenny Obicheta and Rose Domnic moved to commend her for her motivation and role model influence on them and thousands of youths.

The four female Fans of the popular blogg‎er Linda Ikeji took to the streets of the university to showcase placards with several motivational inscriptions like " You are stronger than you think, believe in yourself", "Accept the challenges so that you feel the exhilaration of victory" ,  " I would rather be self made" and " Motivating and empowering young women"

This action from the girls directed to the Lagos based blogger is unconnected to the her recent move to support young Ladies with 10million Naira fund and her self independent source of livelihood.

Speaking to a blogger ‎AlexReports, one of the ladies Amaka said this move it's not sponsored or to attract her attention but eulogise a young woman who rose to fame doing what she loves doing irrespective of her humble background. The blogger applauded Linda Ikeji and celebrated the girls' courage to pose and take the pictures at a black gate, dipicting Linda's controversial black gate before her recent acquisition of a Mansion at Banana Island. This goes a long to show that people somewhere far watch with curiosity what you do.

Linda Ikeji replied the girls when they tagged it on her Insta‎gram that they should meet...

Let's the story unfold, love your guts girls!
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/03/role-model-linda-ikeji-female-fans-take.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by mousco(m): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
D way linda dey empower pipo so e be like say me n my guys go enter dia too oooo

Hehehehe
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by doskie(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
omo!!!! that chick at the extreme right.

if you are the chick at the extreme right plz ping me when you see this.
I have a marketing job for you.

btw. una sure say this black gate of a thing na ordinary? na baba for bush tell am say na black gate sure pass abi? make una take life easy oòoo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Fans Pose At Black Gate To Applaud‎ Her With Placards by Rotimisegun: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smh...undergraduates!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomato Price Hike: Don Jazzy Wants To Become Tomatoes Importer / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him / 2face Shuts Down Ikeja Shopping Mall; Meets Female Old Fan (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.