Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) (42067 Views)

Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by scait(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
end time breast. this ain't boobsend time breast. this ain't boobsend time breast. this ain't boobs
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by toshmann(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
I no know say flat overused breasts are back in vogue
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by kenzysmith: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2016
4nobody4every1:
grin grin grin
cleavage dey fall
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by akuracy(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Olympus has fallen everywhere
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by Qualer: 5:36am On Mar 21, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
seems the line between classy and insanity has been erased. Boos and butts are now their obsessions.
In the next 20years people will comfortably walk naked

Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by Qualer: 5:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Michellla:
fallen cleavages everywhere

but confidence is sexy! tongue
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by Qualer: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2016
ozi001:
The end is so near. Must u showcase your boobs to tell you are beautiful? The more men get closed up, the more ladies try to b loosened.

it was a 'remember me' premier, how will they be remembered if they don't do something outrageous? as you can see, nobody is talking about the men... already forgotten! grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by onklodge: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=FreemanDave post=43945378]These heroes have fallen....

cry[fallen heroes]
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by Echezonapresh(f): 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmm I don't know wat our ladies ar turning into embarassed see breast
Re: Uche Jombo, Others At The Premiere Of 'Remember Me'(pics) by alaskido(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these girls no dey wear bra again o. My eyes almost popped out of their suckets when I saw the girl in red.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.